The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 am

I thought it was the rice vinegar what kept them together, like in sushi. Idk, I never made it but I wish I knew how to or where to buy all the stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Azira wrote:
I had some slightly spicy chicken nuggets last night with fries and carrots... so interesting. Laughing

The chicken nuggets were good. Very Happy= :D

Spicy chicken nuggets are amazing. Then again, most anything that is spicy I'll devour. Bahahaa

Dude, you're from Texas, you put hot sauce on everything. Hell you put hot sauce on your hot sauce.

Seyel wrote:
I thought it was the rice vinegar what kept them together, like in sushi. Idk, I never made it but I wish I knew how to or where to buy all the stuff.

Ditto. Been trying to figure it out for a while

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

Lod wrote:
Dude, you're from Texas, you put hot sauce on everything. Hell you put hot sauce on your hot sauce.

Yes we do. If it's not spicy, it's not done yet. drools

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Lod wrote:

Thinking
Note to self: be careful about what you eat in Texas. You like spicy, just not too spicy.
Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Lod wrote:

Yes we do. If it's not spicy, it's not done yet. drools

This this this and a side order of this. Not my fault spicy foods are delicious. drools
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:11 pm

I love me some spicy too.Anything and everything spicy I will eat. ( Shocked )
Speaking on the two subjects-I put Texas Pete on everything..EVERYTHING!! Funny that it is made in North Carolina. Thinking
Carolina Pete? Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Carolina Pete doesn't roll off the tongue as easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 am

When you said rice balls.. immeditately I refered to my families traditional italian method of making them... :L

Basically cook any kind of rice, add some eggs, parmesan cheese, herbs, mix until sticky, roll em up, and either put a cube of cheese in the middle or like a bit of pretty much a pasta sauce you make with some minced meat cooked with the sauce in it, roll em in breadcrumbs and fry gently in a pan with oil until golden brown... OMNOMNOM

A similar version to what my mum does can be found below~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

unf, makes me wanna make some again :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 pm

I really like ham and cheese and cucumber sandwiches. I just do.

drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 am

Cucumbers in [most] sandwiches are delicious. tongue

Was planning on making blackened chicken with a mushroom cream sauce. Ended up making chicken curry. Had to have some yogurt on the side to assist in putting out the flames. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:45 pm

rrwatch wrote:
So Im going to Las Vegas next week to eat at Tom Colicchio's restaurant. He is The head chef of the television show "TOP CHEF". I've never watched the show but a good friend of mine and his wife are big fans. A few years ago they were in Vegas for a pool tournament and they were looking for a nice place to eat. They saw that the restaurant Craftsteak - Steakhouse was operated by their favorite celebrity chef. My friends 50th B-day is this weekend so we are flying out to meet them and eat at this restaurant. They are a single couple who are pretty well off, they travel and eat out a lot, it is the "best restaurant they have ever eaten at." They have all sorts of extravagant dishes Kobe and Wagyu beef and exotic dishes, One of the Kobe beef steaks is $600 American. This is probably the most extravagant thing I have ever done in my life. By the time we add up the plane tickets , the hotel for 2 days and the meal its gonna be a haircut. But why not, I've know my buddy for almost 25 years and his wife a little longer. We really like spending time with them and celebrating such a big event will be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to it for sure and if it turns out well I'll blog about it.

This was one of THE best meals I have ever had in my life ! We all went with American beef full course meal and got some sort of a discount for doing so. Still we had a fantastic meal. This was the restaurant Nickeback was dining in with their crew . The cool thing about this was normall the Foofoo restaurants give you such small portions that you leave hungry even tho you've spent far more than dining at most other places. Not this time !! We all kinda waddled out of there fat and happy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

My most favorable snack ?
Doritos and nearly frozen Coke Slushy like .. Doesn't get better than that in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 am

Reeses peanutbutter cups...UMMMM...YUMMY!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Ooo... that's a tough one. Thinking

I like too many things. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 pm

what is one thing you keep coming back to ? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Razz

In other news, I ate 3/4 of a whole pizza on Wednesday night... swimming courses make you so hungry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Very Happy= :D sounds awesome! I want pizza.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Azira wrote:
Ooo... that's a tough one. Thinking

I like too many things. Very Happy= :D

This is my answer as well. Laughing

Recently finished MGS4 again. I tried the method used in the game to make sunny-side up eggs. It actually worked. Shocked

Mmm, bacon-wrapped beef and eggs. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 am

Azira wrote:
Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Razz

In other news, I ate 3/4 of a whole pizza on Wednesday night... swimming courses make you so hungry. Laughing

I remember those hunger pains from swimming so I don't blame you for eating that much Pizza.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Yeah, I hardly ever eat that much for dinner. Laughing

Pineapple + teriyaki sauce = drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 am

Last night I ate the hell out of a mushroom & swiss burger and it was OMG good!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 pm

I almost had a pineapple and teriyaki chicken burger the other day. I really want another one. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Pineapple.... On a burger?
:sick2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 pm

No green faces unless you've tried it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Fair enough..
Wink
I'll you what I'm in the mood for.
Fried squash and rice.Southern food is the best.YUM MEEEE!!
Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: