The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I know a nice painkiller, and it comes in a green bottle. Gotta be 21+ to buy it in the US though.

Spoiler:

i'm 21, and i believe i had some of that last night lol. Toooo many from what i was told
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am

Boxing is dead, folks. What a travesty.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:45 am

everyone saying Manny should have won >.>

i personally didn't watch it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:24 am

LT_Crispy wrote:
i'm 21, and i believe i had some of that last night lol. Toooo many from what i was told

Ohh yes, Jagermeister has a habit of being underestimated lol. I know too many people that drank way too much of it and got throw up drunk from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

Sambuca is Jager on crack.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 am

That's why I like Jäger better than Sambuca. Jäger is easier to drink, in my opinion. Even though it's thicker than Sambuca. I've tried Sambuca once, I thought it was pretty harsh to drink. If I wanna drink something that burns, I'll drink Vodka shots lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 am

I drink those too 0.o

Oh sweet jayzuz.. the 18+ forums... I HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE WEIRD SIDE OF THE INTERNET AGAIN.

And my face hurts from laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 am

LT_Crispy wrote:
everyone saying Manny should have won >.>

i personally didn't watch it

He should have! Just look at all of the numbers. It's clear Manny should have won that fight.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 am

lol. i wont disagree
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Random teammates on Uncharted 3 can be so...stupid sometimes. Running in front of my Hammer when it has double damage on CRUSHING is probably not the best of ideas....

So much for that run.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am

Nooooooo france tied it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm

LT_Crispy wrote:
Nooooooo france tied it up

Watching Euro Cup soccer I presume?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Hopefully I will be getting my Roxio Capture card within a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Yea street. Ukraine about to win <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Well after 30yrs the case of Azaria Chamberlain has finally been settled. They said a dingo took the baby though me still thinks different since the clothes were folded when found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow they finally settled that? Damn took 'em long enough lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:05 pm

It was only because they wanted her death certificate to change from "Unknown" to "killed by dingo"
The Mum then told media "Dingoes are dangerous animals and they dont only attack when agitated..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Thing is though, why would a Dingo just randomly carry off a baby?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Thats what people have been asking, dingoes normally go after dead or dieing animals but they trying to say that since Azaria was in a dirty nappy it attracted the dingo.
To me it just seems very suss that the blame falls on a dingo and yet they found her clothes folded and buried in soil. Dingoes dont fold clothes and extremely rarely bury food
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah, I think it's just parental negligence and they're just trying to get away with it by blaming a random attack by a wild animal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Theres been movies and tv shows about this and yet only one asked Q's to the other child who was in the tent with the baby when noises came in and messed the place up. The kid did not see anything but just closed eyes and laid still. They tried to make kid say it was a dingo even though the kid saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am

One more level on Crushing and I get my silver star...Why does Monastery have to be so dreadfully difficult? D:
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am

Oh gawd.. we were learning about that case a while back in Legal... the arguments went on for weeks on what people thought actually happened... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 am

\_(o.o)_/

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 am

Where's the MCA Liam?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-