The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:42 am

Ye're supposed to add them.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

Unlocked my clown masks on Uncharted 3. They are so wonderful. <3
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 am

Is it weird that iv never googled my own name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 am

Not really. I did it for myself but didn't find much of interest or even myself.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

Lod wrote:
Not really. I did it for myself but didn't find much of interest or even myself.

Pretty much this for me.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

do it wadey! lol

anyone wanna work for me this week? three 12hr days in a row
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am

I've Googled my name to see if there's anything I didn't want out there. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 pm

and was there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 pm

I wasn't surprised or worried about anything I found. Stuff I had participated in and was published. Math contests and astronomy stuff mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Math contests? o.O what do you have to do in those

who can add 1+1 the quickest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've taken the Gauss, Pascal, Cayley, Fermat and Euclid contests as students in the Challenge Match courses were encouraged to take them. Except for the Euclid, they're 25 questions: 10 Part A questions are worth 5 marks each, 10 Part B questions worth 6 marks each (I think) and 5 Part C questions worth 10 marks each. They're show all your work questions and you try to get the most points.

I took the Fryer contest too (which is slightly different) and got a gold medal for it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Azira wrote:
http://www.cemc.uwaterloo.ca/contests/contests.html

I've taken the Gauss, Pascal, Cayley, Fermat and Euclid contests as students in the Challenge Match courses were encouraged to take them. Except for the Euclid, they're 25 questions: 10 Part A questions are worth 5 marks each, 10 Part B questions worth 6 marks each (I think) and 5 Part C questions worth 10 marks each. They're show all your work questions and you try to get the most points.

I took the Fryer contest too (which is slightly different) and got a gold medal for it. Very Happy= :D

Sounds like UIL competitions we have here in Texas. I did History my senior year in high school and our team was wild carded to Regionals (Where we then lost to the eventual overall winner). Still, I was proud of what our little ragtag group accomplished.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Just even getting to regionals in a competition like that is quite an achievement.

That reminds me though about how I won our school level Geography Bee back when I was in 5th grade. I didn't make it past that though. I had to get a certain score on a difficult test to progress to the next level, which I didn't do because there was high school level stuff on there, and I was in 5th grade lol.

I got like a certificate, a medal, and my picture and name in the local newspaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm

If you guys get the chance to watch the movie "Paul", do it. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

This is the second time I have ordered something online.. I Hate Waiting.. orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

What did you order?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Roxio Game Capture.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Neat.

Last thing I did online was sign up for a course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 pm

What course ? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Water Safety Instructor - it's the last one I need and then I can start applying for lifeguarding jobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Neat! well.. Good luck on the job applying Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 am

Goodluck Azzyy!!

Hi all. I'm bored and tired and exhausted

Work sucked, another double shift 2moz. ExCITING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 am

Well least you're working, extra cash for yourself. I feel ya though, could do with a holiday myself.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Yeah, money is nice. I need some. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Either my negative boosters have made me better or I'm going against easy opponents...because as soon as I took them off I went on an 8-0 streak on Uncharted 3 and have been averaging 20 or so kills a game with about 6-7 deaths. I'm not sure what's going on. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: