The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
I hate forgetting to charge my PSP. Having it die in the middle of a song sucks.

Rock Band: Unplugged?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 am

@Kidchimera00 wrote:

Rock Band: Unplugged?

Nope. Not a fan of Rock Band. I use my PSP to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Traditional MP3 players are too mainstream for Ratchet, so that's why he uses a PSP lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Traditional MP3 players are too mainstream for Ratchet, so that's why he uses a PSP lol.

That, or I'm cheap and my PSP works just as well.

3 hours after my workout today. Yeah, I can already tell I'm going to be incredibly sore tomorrow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Currently my phone is my MP3 player, so whatever works I guess. I was only kidding you know.

RatchetH22 wrote:

3 hours after my workout today. Yeah, I can already tell I'm going to be incredibly sore tomorrow. Laughing

That way you know it was a good workout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

I know. Lol

And yeah. Considering I played basketball for 3 hours today, it better have been a damn good workout.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I get my workout at work on Saturday mornings. I get to put out the grocery load those days, and it involves moving around what we call U Boats full of boxes, lifting boxes and putting product out on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Why is everybody exercising recently? What happened to the good old days of gaming when gamers did nothing but sit on the couch and grow fungus and bed sores over ninety percent of his body? Have you no shame?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Well.. this is E3 was a giant waste of my time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 pm

It's only just started, Jolli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Well the only thing I cared about, the confrences were all lackluster, boring and overall dissapointing.

I dont really care for the show floor, where we get to see other people enjoy games, you cant play. Whooo!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Im not watching E3 this year. It hasn't really interested me in a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I got what I really wanted out of E3 this year: a new Resident Evil 6 trailer and some gameplay videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm

My exercise routine consists of long romantic walks to the fridge Laughing

Oh sweet jayzuz there's going to be another Resident Evil?
Come at me zombies! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Im not watching E3 this year. It hasn't really interested me in a couple of years.

Can't say I was particularly excited about it myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 pm

@Kidchimera00 wrote:
Why is everybody exercising recently? What happened to the good old days of gaming when gamers did nothing but sit on the couch and grow fungus and bed sores over ninety percent of his body? Have you no shame?

Missed this post. I'm doing it to get in shape/make myself feel more healthy. It does help that my anger is pushing me right along. I love you

@Azira wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

Can't say I was particularly excited about it myself.

Glad Im not the only one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 pm

2012- The Year of Archery
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

That's awesome Dingo. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Quick mention before it's too late: Happy 5th Birthday to my beloved 60gb PS3. Tonight's going to be a Motorstorm type of night! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 am

Are you serious? your still works?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

It works if you never play on it >.>

like mine, hasn't been touched in over 6 months Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

True story cause there is a guy that live in our apartment block that uses his bow and arrow round the back of my apartment.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Spoiler:

I opened the spoiler and my computer exploded from the Explosive Crossbow you forgot to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

I need to get myself back into Archery... I was damn good at it... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am

...Until you got an arrow to the knee, I presume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: