The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
rrwatch wrote:
Now Im psyched for The Hobbit and Godzilla. Im sad because Im losing G4, Comedy Central and all the other Viacom channels.

Yeah, thanks Viacom. Now I don't get my wonderful dose of Futurama and Scrubs anymore. Mad

Its a directtv and Viacom thing not just Viacom. I signed up for Directv about a month ago because I hate the DVR and service from Comcast. I love Cable internet tho... Anyways I knew I would give up G4 but I only watch 2 show on a regular basis and I would only miss them during Comic Con and E3. Now I won't get Spike,CC, Nick . I guess other cable/ sattelite entities are paying more for the show so Viacom want a bump from the 7 year old contract. What I do hate about Viacom is they stopped Comedy Central shows from streaming on the net too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:56 pm

That sucks that everyone with Direct TV is going to lose all those channels. I don't know what I'd do without Spongebob.

Since Verizon FiOs (which I have) has 3 Nickelodeon channels, I get to watch a good amount of him every day haha. But that's not necessarily a good thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
That sucks that everyone with Direct TV is going to lose all those channels. I don't know what I'd do without Spongebob.

Since Verizon FiOs (which I have) has 3 Nickelodeon channels, I get to watch a good amount of him every day haha. But that's not necessarily a good thing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Going to lose. We've already lost them. It's been almost a week since I last saw Futurama. Sad
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm pissed though cuz I like always work till 9 on Mondays so I usually miss the new episodes of Adventure Time :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Cel, watch, crispy and liam:

Also.. whats this about who and the what now.. Viacom ?.. spongebob.. Nicolodeon ? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm

LT_Crispy wrote:
well done Jolli! Wink

italian housewife sayber? Does that mean you know how to make delicious italian foods n pasta;s???? Cause that's my favvy

Hell yeah I know how to make all that good stuff Cool
Recipes passed down from my grandmother, which she got from her mother when they lived in Italy and her mother got it from her mother... and so on~
Omg makes me wanna get right back in the kitchen and cook right now... Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
LT_Crispy wrote:
well done Jolli! Wink

italian housewife sayber? Does that mean you know how to make delicious italian foods n pasta;s???? Cause that's my favvy

Hell yeah I know how to make all that good stuff Cool
Recipes passed down from my grandmother, which she got from her mother when they lived in Italy and her mother got it from her mother... and so on~
Omg makes me wanna get right back in the kitchen and cook right now... Excited
good...Good drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 am

Crispy's plan for free pasta is in action.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 am

@Jolli-Why? Are Crispy and Liam going to put on some sort of show? Shocked
drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Who here has seen pallets of drinks collapse and explode? Me has ^_^

18 pallets of Monster Energy drink fell over at work, it was so awesome to watch it (1 guy was recording it) A forky bumped into the stacked drinks (3 pallets high) and the force of it tilted the pallets over just enough to make the boss call everyone away from the area. It was so in slow motion and when it started to fall over no one expected the outcome. Me thought it be a few pallets that would be wreaked but nope it just kept going and going and going with the chain reaction.
Just after the first few hit the deck a title wave of mini'ness came screaming at us and me pants and shoes now smell of the drink. Mind you me was around 5ms or so away from the danger zone.
Me hopes the guy posts the vid if he was recording it and me can post it here and yous can lol at us screaming like girls when the wave hit us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 am

LOL YES!

Now all that needs to happen is a Vodka pallet breaks and heeeeeeeeeeeeeey party!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 am

Lol.
It must have been a glorious sight... I would have dove infront of it, trying to catch it with my mouth... becuase I love monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Lol.
It must have been a glorious sight... I would have dove infront of it, trying to catch it with my mouth... becuase I love monster.
Laughing
You are crazy Jolli. Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am

You know it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Going to lose. We've already lost them. It's been almost a week since I last saw Futurama. Sad

Have whoever is in charge of the billing in you house call up directtv and complain.... also tell them that since at least 10 percent of the channels you are supposed to get are gone you don't think you should be charged at the same rate. I got $5 off a month and free Showtime for 6 months. I'm loving my new DVR I can record 5 channels at the same time. I can't wait for football,basketball and hockey season. Now I can record so much more and not have to pick one game or show over the other if they conflict. I miss the Daily show and Colbert . My kid misses the Nick shows a lot. I hate the little Disney brats on the shows, the tween girls tend to dress and makeup like sluts, all of them are disrespectful and lie to their parents and everyone over 30 is considered stupid by all the kids. I don't think my children would have made it past 12 if they acted that way. My condolences to all the other SBSP fans out there. I miss my old pal Squidward too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 pm

*adds Monster Energy Drink to the list of things trying to kill Dingo*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
*adds Monster Energy Drink to the list of things trying to kill Dingo*

I'm curious to see what else is on that list...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 pm

The rest of Australia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
The rest of Australia.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

I think..

* His neighbour.
* Monster.
* bacon.

Don't know about the last one though.. How can bacon kill you Razz it cant be done!

CobaltMonkey wrote:
The rest of Australia.
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:06 pm

It's called incredibly high cholesterol and fat content. Arterial blockage, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Its more like what is not trying to kill me.

Air (me bloody hopes it aint trying to kill me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

I thought Air was always trying to kill dog, due to the biting into nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: