Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] Empty
PostSubject: The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]   The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:57 am

I have received a code by email to try this MMO this weekend, I was wondering if anyone is interested. Details below.

Quote :

The Secret World Beta Weekend: Hell Raised is approaching! You have been chosen to receive a limited edition beta key to join us and investigate the myths, legends, and conspiracies inside Funcom's unique and innovative modern-day MMO.

For the first time ever, Beta players can choose to play as agents in all three of the secret societies: Dragon, Templars and Illuminati, and sample the starter experience in the Seoul, London and New York hub cities. Your adventures will also take you beyond Kingsmouth and into a massive new region known as The Savage Coast. Here you will discover that the very gates of hell have opened up, inviting you into an epic dungeon experience known as 'Hell Raised'. But that's not the only dungeon available; a wrecked supertanker known as 'The Polaris' has been spotted off the coast of Solomon Island, and both challenges and awesome loot awaits in this amazing outdoor dungeon.

Don't miss your chance to join thousands of other players in this massive, modern-day online game.

See you in hell!

First, you will need to set up your Funcom account:

1. Visit the following site: http://register.thesecretworld.com
2. If you already have a Funcom account, log in and enter the above Beta Access Key in the Key Registration section on the bottom left.
3. If you do not already have a Funcom account, click on the "Click Here" link under New Customer and enter the Beta Access Key.
After registering your account, you can download the game installation client from the account page by clicking the "Game Download" link and saving the file to your computer. When it has finished downloading, you must run the executable and follow the installation prompts. After the game has installed, the The Secret World Patcher will automatically launch to ensure that you have the newest version of the game.

Send me a PM if you want to try it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]   The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 am

I got one too.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]   The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 am

Lost me at EA, assured I'd never find my way back with Origin. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]   The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 am

\_(o.o)_/ Why do you think I'm giving it away?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]   The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 am

Because you couldn't sell it if you tried?
Oh, you were still talking about the code, weren't you. Nananana

I have problems with any company that wants to put spyware on my machine.
Back to top Go down

The Secret World [by Ea/Origin, PC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top