The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Injustice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I know this is for the main game, but I figured I might as well throw this in with it as well:

I downloaded the iOS game (freemium style on the app store) and it's pretty fun. Obviously it's not that in depth, but it's a nifty little game to kill time. Basically, it's like an RPG fighter. You get light moves, heavy moves, blocking, and three tiers of special moves (that you unlock and can purchase upgrades for) for each character. So far it's been super easy and I've swept every team I've played with like just green lantern, but if you're looking for something to kill a few minutes and like the Injustice characters then you'll probably enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 am

Anyone picking this game up ?, I might further down the road though I have yet to get some decent playtime in with the demo.

IGN Review :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 am

Bought this game played the story its pretty awesome...

I've also been practicing a lot in the multiplayer, i'm looking to get atleast semi decent in this game before it dies. My only gripe with it that there are too many deathstrokes and rage quitters, but I'm pretty sure those things will be patched very soon.

The timing that is required for some of the combos is really punishing, thinking of investing in a fightstick so my reaction time can improve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:53 pm

What characters are you best with Jolli ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am

My main at the moment is Superman, but to do some of his combos you have to have the meter drain on the superbreath down, unless you wont go over 8 hits... which is really frustrating because of the Strict timing that is required.

but I go between him, Batman and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 am

I'm enjoying the demo quite a bit, plus the game is insanely cheap for a new release over here, it's actually under $60 US at launch !!.

I really liked MK, especially when me and my friend squared off in fierce local battles, me as Kitana and him as Scorpian, very fun. Are the online issues less present at launch this time ?, I've heard it's better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 am

The online is definitely better, its still not perfect but compared to the horrndous net code in MK9 this is like a god send.

just be aware that people often disconnect during the select screen to get disconnects on your stats, its total bullshit... also spam happy deathstrokes are a common annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 am

I am seriously thinking of picking this game up, my mate came round last night and I decided to boot up the demo, we played for 2 hours with me losing about 80% of the match-ups. I was getting pretty annoyed at points, I couldn't seem to get the combos down half the time due to the tight circumstances and I ended up floundering with basic punches and kicks while my mate zoned me with Lex Luthor's ranged attacks (I was Batman). I am generally not much of a sore loser but I was still getting irritated losing every game when I was simply trying to learn my character. Yet I still had fun under all those losses and the spam-heavy play-style of my friend. The game is lots of fun, really would like to get into the full version this game, try out all the other characters, hop online, play through the story etc.

I don't really want to spend much money atm so I'll see If I can trade in a game to cut costs down. There are definitely a couple of games in my collection that I wouldn't mind losing simply because either they aren't amongst my absolute favorites or I doubt I will put them in my PS3 again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice   

Back to top Go down

Injustice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: