The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 am

:O... Not all of it.

The job is going well, just.. it officially begins next week, so I'm looking forward to it. Smile

How are you doing with the whole.. baby.. or something Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:33 am

Nice. Clap
And don't be nervous. Just do what is required,get paid and go home. You will be fine.

The whole baby..or something?
My Bug?
Well she is wonderful. Ask her where her eyes are,she points to them.Same goes when you ask her where her nose,ears,belly button. When asked where her booty is,she wiggles it. Laughing
Ahhh my daughter... The genius. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

it's good to know anatomy Very Happy= :D cheers Now teach her Numbers! and she can be a mathmagician.

Last edited by jolli-timer on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 am

jolli-timer wrote:
it's good to know anatomy Very Happy= :D cheers No teach her Numbers! and she can be a mathmagician.

Laughing
Hell yeah. cheers
She could end up being anything. I see big things in her future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 am

Don't we all..

DONT WE ALL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 am

That's right. Cool
Did you ever see that video of her holding the ps3 remote that Sixxy posted on my fb timeline?
I have a feeling she is going to be a gamer chick... Yeah... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am

Cool
Starting her off well Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

make sound FX with her voice and she plays around with the controller???

Pew pew pew,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

Hell yeah..
See I have it all planned out.
She will find cures for terminal illnesses by day and rock the gaming world by night.
She will recieve a Nobel prize AND be the number one female gamer of the world. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 am

And we will call her! BUGCEL, The ultimate VG champion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 am

jolli-timer wrote:
And we will call her! BUGCEL, The ultimate VG champion!
Shocked
You are the genius Jolli. Kiss
This will go down as my favorite post ever.
+1 I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Just Doing my Job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

RF- I hate the Kardashians.
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Nobody likes the Kardashians...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

jolli-timer wrote:

Not even Kim ,Jolli?
Jolli= drools
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 pm

jolli-timer wrote:

Well people watch them. There are sooooo many effed up reality shows on the toob I really hate them. I hate those skanky people. Didn't whatserface have a skanky sextape propel her to fame? I think Mr. Slave needs to take care of K. Kardashian the way he took care of that other no talent skank Paris Hilton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

No, I dont like kim, celly, that plastic ho'bag can go suck it.
I like women that don't look like cheap plastic bitches, especially ones that don't deserve to be famous.
The only thing she ever did was take a BBC, big deal.. lots of other skanks have done that to with grace and honor, and don't run out and tell everyone how proud they should be of her.

@Watch: Those shows are just making us Retarded and teaching kids its ok to be a whore, as long as you are bitchy and pretty you can get away with it.

It's one of the many reasons I hate.. Absolutely hate how my generation acts, #Yolo, #Swag and all... that Crap.

Every reality show should be banned.. and I'm not even kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:

Well people watch them. There are sooooo many effed up reality shows on the toob I really hate them. I hate those skanky people. Didn't whatserface have a skanky sextape propel her to fame? I think Mr. Slave needs to take care of K. Kardashian the way he took care of that other no talent skank Paris Hilton.

Laughing
Probably one of my favorite episodes of South Park ever.

For the above comments you and Jolli ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm

RF: Everytime I start liking a series that I previously disliked or didn't have any intrest, all of the hardcore fans start hating it.
like what happened when I finally started playing:

Mass Effect 3
Resistance 3
Killzone 3

I think there is a pattern..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 pm

RF- Who gives a flip who likes or dislikes any game you suddenly find yourself enjoying.
What is important is what you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:04 pm

True, I still enjoy those games (.. well ME3 was a stretch) but I succumb really easy under peer presure.

thats why I'm officially a scientologist, KKK member, christian, Atheist, Hindu, mormon and a Reformed Neo-Buddhist (currently a Level 5 lazer lotus) and among other things... Secret things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
True, I still enjoy those games (.. well ME3 was a stretch) but I succumb really easy under peer presure.

thats why I'm officially a scientologist, KKK member, christian, Atheist, Hindu, mormon and a Reformed Neo-Buddhist (currently a Level 5 lazer lotus) and among other things... Secret things.
I'm so laughing my ass off at this post Jolli. You are silly.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

jolli-timer wrote:

The only thing she ever did was take a BBC, big deal.

@Watch: Those shows are just making us Retarded and teaching kids its ok to be a whore, as long as you are bitchy and pretty you can get away with it.

It's one of the many reasons I hate.. Absolutely hate how my generation acts, #Yolo, #Swag and all... that Crap.

Every reality show should be banned.. and I'm not even kidding.

BBC? Britich Broadcasting Corporation? scratch

Agree with the rest of what you said.

jolli-timer wrote:
RF: Everytime I start liking a series that I previously disliked or didn't have any intrest, all of the hardcore fans start hating it.
like what happened when I finally started playing:

Mass Effect 3
Resistance 3
Killzone 3

I think there is a pattern..

Sounds like you didn't enjoy the games when they weren't as...*ahem* "accessible"? >->

It might just be me, but recently the "3rd" sequel of anything doesn't really live up to its predecessors.

R3, KZ3, UC3, BF3, MW3, Spiderman 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

No.. Big black... Chickens.

and yeah, maybe... but I started liking ME2 before ME3 so it wasn't the case for that, but the others I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:46 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
No.. Big black... Chickens.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum