The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 am

Can I just say that my friend got me an American Dollar when she went on some school trip... I spent like a goddamn hour sniffing it and then like comparing it to our money smell...
oh my god, I don't know why but the first thing I said was "Huh... so this is what freedom smells like" Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 am

For Eattie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 am

jolli-timer wrote:

*Swoops away in castle of purple death*

*with wings, apparently.
Either way....niiiiice. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 am

Watching a zombie movie "The Horde" and just as they start getting attacked the power goes out here. 3mins after it went out loud screaming was heard outside. Of course me freaked meself out and went on zombie lockdown. Over 2hrs of hiding in me bedroom with a lead pipe and flashlight the power came back on, then me realised there was a surprise party next door and the screaming was the chick getting jumped by friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 am

I used to worry about Dingo.
Now I kinda just smile, and I'm like "I don't know how it's going to end ridiculously, just that it will." Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 am

Rxforwar wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:

*Swoops away in castle of purple death*

*with wings, apparently.
Either way....niiiiice. Cool
Hey, if you went through the trouble of building a purple castle of death.. Might as well add wings too it. Razz

Second day of work is done, and my feet feel like a beaten bloody stumps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 am

My feet still aren't used to my job as well. Take some ibuprofen on your breaks if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 am

yeah, sounds like a good Idea.
I don't think my feet like walking, bending, crushing Etc. for 6 to 5 hours..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

It takes some getting used to. I know for a fact that my lower back hasn't enjoyed it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:58 am

Neither of you are old enough to complain about working yet.
Trust me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

Goddamn, Oldsters, get off my playground!

Ya┬┤ll know I'm kidding. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Rxforwar wrote:
Neither of you are old enough to complain about working yet.
Trust me.
*raises hand* 35 old enough,Mr Hansome?

And holy hell guys. There has been some mad posting up in this biotch. Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm

You ma'am, may complain.

Yes yes, yay spam. This kids are making me do it. It's not natural for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Dingo wrote:
Watching a zombie movie "The Horde" and just as they start getting attacked the power goes out here. 3mins after it went out loud screaming was heard outside. Of course me freaked meself out and went on zombie lockdown. Over 2hrs of hiding in me bedroom with a lead pipe and flashlight the power came back on, then me realised there was a surprise party next door and the screaming was the chick getting jumped by friends.

Could have been an orgy too. Either way I think you acted appropriately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 am

Rxforwar wrote:
I used to worry about Dingo.
Now I kinda just smile, and I'm like "I don't know how it's going to end ridiculously, just that it will." Laughing
Just think if me ever meets up with you all atleast you know you will be in for a good time with some wacky adventure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 am

Someone has to say it. This is one of the most WTF moments I've had lately. I mean are the folks running the British Olympics really stupid or just ignorant. They picked the bloody spice girls to close the games . I'm not kidding. Why dont they just dig up Amy Winehouse and let her perform.... it would be a better show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 am

I remember the spice girls.. but couldn't they get somebody more.. "In" to play for the olympics like.. Coldplay, Paul McCartney, Robbie williams.. Elton john F*** it Anybody then the goddamned spice girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:03 am

So tell me what you want, what you really really want, me wanna me wanna this song to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:03 am

Please stop.. I beg you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 am

I second that...please. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 pm

They should have had The Rolling Stones close the games...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Dingo wrote:
So tell me what you want, what you really really want, me wanna me wanna this song to stop.

It's sad, but I lol'd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

It is funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Omg, there's nothing wrong with a little Spice in your life every now and then... Cool

Just yesterday I was blasting their songs and singing along to it... pretty sure my neighbors hate me now, but it was so worth it Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:49 pm

I have no earthly idea why the Spice Girls were even a hit here in the states...
All they had going for them was a pretty face and a full set.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: