The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 am

My siblings bought the Transformers game together. I'm not sure what they were thinking. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 am

Wow, Fall of cybertron is pretty awesome. SUCH.. Such and improvement over War for Cybertron...

Also.. G1 skins and weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

DP: Norway has made me into an Ass man... this was my reaction..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 pm

*pets Cindy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Razz Finally, she has been without pets for a while Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 pm

My goatee is gone once more. Figured I'd get rid of it since Im heading off tomorrow. :p
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 pm

So, you are no longer.. Evil Ratchet ? ... Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Never shave your goatee guys.. Never!! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Too late. I normally shave it every few months or so. I get bored of it and want to roll clean shaven. Razz
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Waah but I wanted to braid it.. it would have looked cooler than Captain Jack Sparrow's one Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Celly wrote:
RF- Your mom.. Angry :angry:
she is a crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 am

i want everyone of the nation to know

I'M NOT A GIRL.

although Celly included me in her facebook post of strippers names lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 am

WAIT.. WHAT!

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 am

All moved in. Oh dear my roommate and I are going to have to figure out how to arrange things.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 am

Sad I can't wait till I can move out. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Sad I can't wait till I can move out. :/

How much longer do you have? O:
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 am

2 years. 2 Long.. years.
Ok, not long but it will feel like forever. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 am

Trust me, it'll go by incredibly quickly. Hell, my first year of college went by in the blink of an eye. It'll come in due time, my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 am

I know. Very Happy= :D how you liking the new place though ? Is it fun.. Full of Ramen Noodles, boobies and recreational drugs ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 am

Bahaha. It's actually the same room that I had last year. Same piece of garbage as ever. Laughing Im not a fan of the new desks (THEY TOOK AWAY MY LIGHT!), the new beds (can't be bunked, thus killing valuable space), and...and...no rollie chairs! ;_;

We'll get by, though. No Ramen Noodles, though. I dont eat that stuff. As for teh womenz...Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am

So I was having a nice dream and then there's this noise that wakes me up at like 430-ish. I get up and the light's on downstairs so maybe my sister's getting something to drink. I know I have to get up sometimes and get something.

Been awake ever since, and I have a 10-hour shift today.

It's going to be a long day. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 am

Wait... No.. Rollie chairs! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

Still I think the no bunk beds are a good thing... Due to obvious reasons.
Whats wrong with the new desks.. and No light.. Well at least you can buy one, but it seems counter intuitive

AZ- Damn az that sucks.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am

*cartwheels in* yes me can do it *cartwheels out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am

@Azira wrote:
So I was having a nice dream and then there's this noise that wakes me up at like 430-ish. I get up and the light's on downstairs so maybe my sister's getting something to drink. I know I have to get up sometimes and get something.

Been awake ever since, and I have a 10-hour shift today.

It's going to be a long day. Sad

Damn Az, sorry to hear that. That's exactly how I was yesterday. Woke up early and then my mind decided not to shut itself off again. Hopefully work isnt too bad for you, at least. ;_;

jolli-timer wrote:
Wait... No.. Rollie chairs! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

Still I think the no bunk beds are a good thing... Due to obvious reasons.
Whats wrong with the new desks.. and No light.. Well at least you can buy one, but it seems counter intuitive

I know. I will miss my honorable chair from last year. We suffered through Calc II together. Laughing

Well, we bunked beds last year to save space. We had the beds in the back, a desk in the back, and then an entertainment room in the front. We gotta fit the TV/PS3 in here somehow. Laughing

As for the desk, it's smaller than the original one, lacks a plug in, and it doesnt have a built in light. What a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
WAIT.. WHAT!

Razz
Sorry to disappoint!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next