The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Don't worry you're still sexy in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm starving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Me too Sad

I want doritos and energy drinks...

is it doritos.. or Doritoes! or Doriti... doritos's..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:08 pm

I cant find my Walking Dead episodes...
:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Good morning everyone Kiss

Its effing cold as balls here, but that's okay cuz I have the Heros and Villains expo all day today.
9am - 6pm.
My friend is dressing up as Ezio. And me, I'm just a spiderman fan girl. Laughing

I'm so tired though... legit been staring at my makeup brushes, forgetting what they are for. pale

And then when we get back I think we're watching either The Walking Dead or something else. Cool

I hope everyone's having a lovely day Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Thanks to the help of a friend, I can play the whole rhythm guitar part (the distorted parts) of "Zombie" by The Cranberries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I'm working on the lead. (the clean portions)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:51 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So I was having a nice dream and then there's this noise that wakes me up at like 430-ish. I get up and the light's on downstairs so maybe my sister's getting something to drink. I know I have to get up sometimes and get something.

Been awake ever since, and I have a 10-hour shift today.

It's going to be a long day. Sad

Damn Az, sorry to hear that. That's exactly how I was yesterday. Woke up early and then my mind decided not to shut itself off again. Hopefully work isnt too bad for you, at least. ;_;
$23 800 passed through my hands (in some form) and I'm $0.05 for the day. I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm starving!!
Me too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Congrats Az. You did awesome! Not bad for a lack of sleep, eh? Razz Hopefully you sleep better tonight, though. :3

_

First night of my second year has been going well so far. Reunited with some old friends so far. Played basketball with my buddy Chris earlier and DAMN was I on fire from three! Ive never felt so good from behind the arc before. Ahhh my practice is paying off!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Just finished the first episode of The Walking dead...

Game sure knows how to make you feel like a piece of shit for every choice you make...

I love the game though, plan on replaying again. Right after Episode 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 am

I love having little campfires in the summertime. It was fun hanging out with some of my buddies tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 am

I got waaay more sleep last night, thankfully. Also, it's a shorter shift (more like a regular length one) so I can come home. Very Happy= :D I was sooo tired yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am

Going to bed at 2:30 after hanging out with friends. Not a bad start to the semester. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Transformers is pissing me the ever living f*** off.. Its not even hard its just unfair and clunky as all hell..

that is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Streets of Rage 2. YEAHHHH
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

i want everyone of the nation to know

I'M NOT A GIRL.

although Celly included me in her facebook post of strippers names lol
No you are not. You are one of the few people I've seen pictures of that I would consider doable. I am kind of a picky person. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh jyea!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Crispy is mine *growls at everyone*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:49 am

*Uses spray bottle on dingo!*

Crispy chose me!

Wait... Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 am

jolli-timer wrote:
Transformers is pissing me the ever living f*** off.. Its not even hard its just unfair and clunky as all hell..

that is all.

Told you so.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 am

I really like the autobot campaign but damn when you get to the first deception mission the difficulty shoots up.

Im playing on hard so that might be the reason for my frustration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

Well the hell have you been, young man? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 am

Neutral Sleeping... and in school.. and working. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am

Enough with your perfectly reasonable excuses!
Go to your room!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-