The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:11 am

Nah I something crouched down, mid roar with wings spread.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Everybody go watch power rangers.

YES!

NO!
Laughing
The original TMNT is where it's at. Cool

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Fact: I must agree with you Monkey, the original TMNT was great, same with Power Rangers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm more of a Transformers guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Random Thought: Finding a good dragon to use as starting point for a tattoo is hard...
To the dragon shop aka a smoke shop since thats where all dragons hang out.

RF- Samurai Pizza Cats is where its at
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 pm

TMNT girl here!!! Cool


Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

RT: Oh Wednesday....You bring so much to the table.
Good lord. These next few weeks...>_>
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 pm

RF- Wednesday is wishy-washy. It doesn't know if it wants to be in the begining of the week or the end of the week..so it just hangs out in the middle. It's a straddle the fencer.
Then just when it can't get any more annoying it does but dragging ass it's entire existance causing the effects of "Staringattheclockanisis". The only fix is "TGIFnol". And that only comes once a week.
People b!t_h about Monday but at least Monday let's you know straight out that it's going to suck.
Wednesday creates impatience. And as we all know impatience kills 1 or 2 people every 22 years.
So I say to hell with Wednesday, you slow moving, fence sitting, Friday teasing bastard.


Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 pm

...Well, now that you say it, I do want it to be Friday already.......
For my own reasons. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Cool
Yeah? Hmmm..... Thinking
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 am

Random Fact: Losing Weight, haven't weighed myself but clothes that were tight as f*** a few months ago are now looser and comfortable. I feel good.

Random Thought: Makes my penis look bigger too now that I can see more of it.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 am

RT- Lmfao!!!
when I read the first line of that, this was me..
Clap
cheers
The second line...
Shocked
Laughing
Clap
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 am

RT- Bah. It's Thursday...Why is it not Friday yet? I have things to do, plans to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 am

RQ- What is it about this day called Friday, Ratchet? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 am

LIAM! Get that evil guy from Samurai Jak.. Aku or what ever his name was, he was a dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

RQ- Anyone while on Facebook ever feel like it's 1988 and your 12 years old again?
No? Just me? Alright.
facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 am

RA: When I was twelve I was in grade 7 with a class of eight girls and 20 boys.

So... kind of? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 am

Random Thought: Hate when Lisa's teenage relatives add me. effing idiots.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 am

RT: I hate it when people I hardly talked to in high school add me. Facebook is a popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RA: When I was twelve I was in grade 7 with a class of eight girls and 20 boys.

So... kind of? Razz
If that was the case of the events I see unfolding on Facebook, that would be more fun.
Instead there are people my age acting like children over what sounds a lot like bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:07 am

... US Presidential Elections? silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RT: I hate it when people I hardly talked to in high school add me. Facebook is a popularity contest.

The ones that go on and on about every little thing that they are doing? Count downs to every little freaking thing? "OMG 2 MOAR DAYS N I R B IN SOMEWHERE!"

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
... US Presidential Elections? silent
No! Again..that would be fun and amusing.
Although I'm extremely close to taking my own life if I hear one more campaign ad about who's best suited to further run America in the dirt.
Seriously..like I'm standing on a chair with the noose around my neck as we speak.


Liam- AfreakinMEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RT: I hate it when people I hardly talked to in high school add me. Facebook is a popularity contest.

The ones that go on and on about every little thing that they are doing? Count downs to every little freaking thing? "OMG 2 MOAR DAYS N I R B IN SOMEWHERE!"
Or the ones who post EVERYTHING for all the games they play?

Celly wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
... US Presidential Elections? silent
No! Again..that would be fun and amusing.
Although I'm extremely close to taking my own life if I hear one more campaign ad about who's best suited to further run American in the dirt.
Seriously..like I'm standing on a chair with the noose around my neck as we speak.
I hear it's a bit better up here, but not much. Puzzled

RF: Three months until my birthday! cheers

I have no plans. Laughing Wait, I have a climatology final on that day. Thinking I guess that's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am

This is what I hate--

My news feed-

--------------------------------------------------
BarbienoobFace-

Like OMG ok so I'm like soooo sleepy.
I'm going nite nite. Ttyl fbf.
---------------------------------------------------
Like Comment
---------------------------------------------------
Me- Shrug

My news feed 30 minuets later-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BarbienoobFace-

Like ok.. So my boyfriend is an ass and I tell him like one day I'm going to get like a brain
and like leave him but then he tells me like whatever b!t_h I love you and so like I'm like engaged now but wow like I'm so sleepy so good night fbf ttyl..like.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Comment



Me- Neutral

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down
 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: