The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Celly wrote:
I just woke up from a freaking nightmare.. Crying or Very sad
But the line in Mr Kinks sig makes me smile.
Very Happy= :D

Jolli-
He knows how to partay!

Jolli. Illustrator can be loads of fun!! I used to take classes for it Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm

It is fun! ... but the first assignment is designing a Tea Box... :/

But we have other projects, we're gonna draw pictures that we took last week, and then paint them, getting inspiration from famous painters.. I CANT WAIT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:11 pm

I love messing around with that stuff.

But I realized halfway through college that I see it more as hobby every now and again thing. And not as something I'd want to do as a career/job.

So now I'm basically screwed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 pm

I fully see it as a Career/Job... Although I have yet to find, "My style" and I have to practice anatomy a little better, and how clothes act when they are on the body.

I have a long way to go if I want to be an illustrator... Really hope its worth it, even though I probably have to work at Mcdonalds or what ever for a few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm

If you can see that, then its defo worth it!
And you don't always have to be great at everything.

For example, I suck at drawing people/nature. But I'm pretty good at "objects". For ex: pottery, gears, tools, vehicles. Etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:21 pm

I really don't want to be good at everything.
I just want to be able to convey the right, proportions and actually having weight to my characters..
I'm have a hard time with that and a lot of other things.

But hey, drawing is basically Practice, Practice Practice all the time.

I was kinda freaked out though, I hadn't drawn in about 2 months, then going back I was rusty as hell, I seem to be getting most of my knowledge back though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Aye!! Cap'n. I sea what Ye be longing about!!

It will always come back. Just needs time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Anybody gonna get Counter strike GO ?

I want it to be my main multiplayer game.. When it actually arrives on psn..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

I remember I used to play Counter Strike: Source all the time on my shitty old PC lol. I eventually quit because the lag was awful. The PC didn't have much ram, but playing online was pretty much undoable. I used to play with myself versus bots all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 pm

I was thinking about getting it for the PC, I dont think my shitty laptop can handle it though.

So I'm just gonna buy it on PS3 then when I get my new PC buy it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh I know for a fact that my old crappy PC wouldn't be able to handle it. But in all honesty I'm really over FPS multiplayer so lately the only reason why I'd go back to it, is to be able to play things with people again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Come on street.. you'll like being dead..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah, because dying every 45 seconds- 1 minute and spending most of the game respawning and watching kill cams is my idea of a good time orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 pm

CS:GO is out in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Hmmmm...mm.. Thinking
Is..it just me or has being kinky improved your spelling, Crispy?
Spead the kink because I R terrible at it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

SPEAD?!?!?!?!

TIME TO SPEAD THE KINKY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Skyfall...Looks so good. I MUST SEE IT NOW.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SPEAD?!?!?!?!

Well, you certainly are on the right website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
Can I come for dinner.. Hide
if you lived closer I would have gladly invited you... I have a bunch of leftovers... I usually make ravioli with two types... tonight it was store brand cheese ravioli not bad... and Italian deli sausage and broccolini ravioli. with a tomato basil sauce and we ended up have garlic cheesy bread.

Also so I don't know if I have posted pics before but my dad has a "yard nigger" as he calls it... in other words its a statue of a pitch black man sitting holding a watermelon (that has a bite out of it) grinning... and he was given it from his black friend who said "every white man needs a yard nigger."

Well a while back we moved it into the laundry room away from its usual post of holding wii controllers because a black guy came from geek squad to adjust our TV so it looks better (FYI total freaking rip off but we got it for free thankfully. straight up we switched the color settings back less than 5 minutes after he left.)

I went into the laundry room and my dad had obviously been searching for something and my left ankle got caught on his rifle strap and I tripped and my right ankle hit the statue so hard that it is now swollen to twice the size... I can barely walk and it is already turning black and blue.

So I guess my points are:
1. That damn statue really pisses me off
2. My dad needs to learn to clean up after himself.
3. Should I wait it out a couple of days or go to the doctor in the morning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Told you I needed the kinkness.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

SPEAD?!?!?!?!

Well, you certainly are on the right website.
Woo!

WOO!!! WOO!! WOO! Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 am

W?
T?
F?

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 am

I saw the video title Patrick McNee, and I thought Steed had died. A quick trip to google told me he is 90. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

W?
T?
F?

Shocked
hi there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome