The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am

Could be an arthritis thing. It's the weather changing that affects it that makes me think of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Count yourself lucky that you didn't get bitten by a spider that does some wtf things to you. Me sister got bitten by one a few years back and every year to the exact day where she was bitten will swell up and become infected though each other year it will switch sides. It spider is called a white tip spider and is a common spider around here.

This is why I am terrified for my nieces going over, especially Ella, cause she loves bugs.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am

White tip spider is everywhere around the world and mainly in America are most cases of infections.

There is no where in OZ where you will be safe from deadly things and thats how the whole world should be. It keeps you alert and on edge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I cant figure out why I can't login on my laptop but my phone did fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Ugh. My head hurts a lot.n :sick2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Is boxcloud.com a safe d/l site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Crisp-o-Lantern wrote:
Could you login before your name change?

TheLastNinja wrote:
I felt like that on Sunday night. Nine hours of sleep did the trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Crisp-o-Lantern wrote:

Are you using your new name or old one to login?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

TheLastNinja wrote:
I felt like that on Sunday night. Nine hours of sleep did the trick.

Too early for me to sleep, so I resorted to some ibuprofen. It's finally kicking in. :D I just hope I don't feel the punches in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:10 pm

As Az can testify from my reaction of playing Slender: Elementary, this game is scary as frick.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Yeah, Slender is freaky... I've only gotten to the third page of the Vanilla game.

Aww, yiss... 23 views and 4 likes on my video.. I'm moving up in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

I got 5 Teddy Bears when I was skyping Az, then Slender got me.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:21 pm

I have to say I never dug the Mods for slender... they all make slendy look so goofy and non threatening, I feel like laughing at him everytime I see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Well, the music/atmosphere in this one was incredibly well done. I became so damn paranoid and I literally went crazy listening to that crap.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:44 pm

The thing that gets me is the "PANPING!" when you see slendy... f***! crawls up my spine..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm

It's even worse in Elementary. That, and there is actually chase music if he decides to actually go after you big time later in the game.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:51 pm

No I always panic when something is chashing me in video games... :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 pm

When the music is bombarding you, your heartbeat is blaring through your ears, and you're desperately trying to escape...Yeah, it gets to you. T_T

Getting to 7/8 and having him grab you as youre running...was not a fun thing. xD
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am

Vagina flaps are so sexy - Says Ve
,m0i hb v¬zaß≈
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am

Hey there Pittle Wittle!H!Bb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 am

Shocked

^^ happens when veangeance is over my place

thgat c-word.h.b knm;'hp0yju
n]kmp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 am

Resident Evil 6 tonight.. Smile Oh yes.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am

I wanted to buy that game but I didn't have moneyz Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
Vagina flaps are so sexy - Says Ve
,m0i hb v¬zaß≈

I just freakin' died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 pm

4 weeks until basketball....

It cant get here soon enough. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Yep Kid, that was me overtaking Josies account.
We were hyper. You should have heard what we discussed with her family at dinner.
There was this girl we went to primary school with and her body has just expanded over time, so muh in fact that we wouldnt be able to fit through the doorframe methinks Thinking

And then Josie and I were watching an anime movie, then all of a sudden she cracks up and says "Do you think aura can find her vag down there? Or does she have to move all her fat out of the way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: