The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

RF: omg I fell asleep watching it with the bloody playlist on auto play... I don't even know what episode I'm up to...

OH WELL. I'll just watch them all again Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 pm

RF: Finally got back to my dorm. What a fun day!
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 pm

RF- Moving day is over and I'm back at work with only 4 hrs of sleep in the past 36 hrs.
I'm a muther fu¬Ęking trooper. Cool
Six and his brother worked their asses off.
Our apartment is so cute and cozy. Very Happy= :D
Now..we must "break it in" offically.
Cool... Y.E.A.H.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

RT: OH SNAP.^ Laughing
Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
RT: OH SNAP.^ Laughing
Razz
Yeah! Snap goes the bed springs. Twisted Evil
Wink

Sooooo Ratchy-Poo... How's your weekend so far?
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Oh my. Laughing

Mine has been pretty damn good. I really can't complain. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm

RQ- Yeah? That's good.
When are the Colts playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm

RF: Oh yeah. I didnt expect much from this weekend, but my it has made me happy.

Colts play tomorrow at noon, I think. Chances are Ill be missing it, though.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Ratchet's going to miss his basketball? Shocked

Must be important. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Azira wrote:

Must be important. Razz

Football. My Colts suck, so it isnt necessary to watch every one of their games. Razz

And yes, I do. xP

RF: Can't wait for Skyfall. James Bond. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:40 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Azira wrote:

Must be important. Razz

Football. My Colts suck, so it isnt necessary to watch every one of their games. Razz

Shocked

Ohhhhh Ratchetttttt! I'ma telllllling. Don't know who I'm telling it to but I'ma telllllling!!!
tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 am

RF: I get to babysit my bro and his ~female friend~ tomorrow instead of going out with one of my friends... oh how fun.
I'll be the creepy girl who walks in and says this Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 am

RF- Me hungry and dont know why. In the last six hours me has eaten a big serving of mash vegies, 2 snags, 7 pieces of toast, 1 large thickshake, 5 wheat bix, glass of juice. Now me about to have another thickshake.
No me does not have those whom shall not be named.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:15 am

Celly wrote:

Shocked

Ohhhhh Ratchetttttt! I'ma telllllling. Don't know who I'm telling it to but I'ma telllllling!!!
tongue

Tell the world! We'll see if I care! Laughing

Now, this is a completely different story if it were my Spurs....Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Random Fact: Every time I sign in, it appears that only the random chat threads are the ones that people are actually posting in Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

RF: Apparently my Colts won. Who knew? Laughing
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

People make fun of me because my dog has a doggy seatbelt cuz he rides in the car all the time with me. One of those people is a friend who lost her best friend her 6 year old Chihuahua because he had no restraint device and she rolled her vehicle. She is lucky to be alive and managed to save her pupp who is 4 months old.

Now please tell me how stupid it is to have your dog wear a doggy seatbelt.
I now have more reasons to fight the assholes who make comments about how dumb it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 am

RF: It's about to rain... and i JUST did my hair... feck. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Random Fact: Every time I sign in, it appears that only the random chat threads are the ones that people are actually posting in Laughing
Thought you knew--- This is a happening spot! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:22 am

Random Thought: I need a Can-Can line for Saturday night.

iRideAPalmer wrote:
People make fun of me because my dog has a doggy seatbelt cuz he rides in the car all the time with me. One of those people is a friend who lost her best friend her 6 year old Chihuahua because he had no restraint device and she rolled her vehicle. She is lucky to be alive and managed to save her pupp who is 4 months old.

Now please tell me how stupid it is to have your dog wear a doggy seatbelt.
I now have more reasons to fight the assholes who make comments about how dumb it is.

I actually didn't even know the made doggy seat belts for cars. Huh.
Don't like the mindset of people laughing at restraint devices for anything to be honest, in a car everything needs to be buckled down safely.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 am

Worst part is she is a vet tech and knew first hand how rare it is for an unrestrained dog to survive a crash and not be hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 pm

RF: Welp, unless Peyton Manning stops throwing interceptions tonight, Ill have already lost my first fantasy game of the season. Epic sigh.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 am

RF: I am seriously so freaking pissed off... I need to keep all breakable objects away from me.
Just... grrr!
Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 am

Moodswingmuch? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 am

Random Fact: Forgot to bite my tongue and swallow my pride and went off on someone in work. Whoops. Temper is getting shorter and shorter...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: