The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 pm

TheLastNinja-
Yeah it makes it especially hard when it's a sibling.
I have 3 of my own.
I have a sister and 2 brothers.
The brother below me in age is a prick.Always have been and I have excepted this as to be the way it will forever be.
He has done so many things to my parents including stealing. Taking a charge under both my brother's and father's name. Breaking and entering my house as well as my Aunt's and sister's.
Stealing and crashing my father's car.
Really the list and rap sheet could go on for miles.
My brother is almost 34 years old.
I use to get so mad at my parents for allowing so much to just run off their backs.
And then my Mom says this-
"He is my son.. He will always be my child.."
Ok... Well with that allowance comes accepting of behavior.
You can't change someone no more than you can make someone make a stand reguardless if it's a son or some random stranger.
It sucks.. I get it Ninja. I know how you feel. But you can't fight other people's battles. It's like chasing your tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Dude trust me, I've been through exactly what you are going through now... if she's being unfair Just stick up for your self, and if that doesn't work just avoid her,
Its the best and only thing you can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Bride of FrankenSix wrote:

Ratchet- Tep. I find that to be the best. Better than punching someone in the face. More fun but more of a risk of catching a charge. Twisted Evil

Punching the desk can be pretty liberating. That or completely destroying something worth destroying. Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Aura wrote:

Ratchet- Tep. I find that to be the best. Better than punching someone in the face. More fun but more of a risk of catching a charge. Twisted Evil

Punching the desk can be pretty liberating. That or completely destroying something worth destroying. Angry :angry:
Hell no! Laughing
My desk hasn't done a damn thing to me but help me out.
I mean.. It holds my pens..
My drink,PC, phone, etc..
But a pillow can take the hit and preventing bruising and or breaking of my hands. Score. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is how I deal with my anger.

Last edited by Jolli The Friendly Ghost on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:44 pm

RF: My sister drives me crazy too. She is so completely clueless about the world around her.

Shrug People were talking about siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 pm

RF- My sister is cool. We really have nothing in common and she has a tendacy of being judgmental but I love her.
My youngest brother I have always been the closest to. We have had issues and whatnot but I wouldn't trade him for anything and I miss him terribly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 pm

TheLastNinja-
I use to get so mad at my parents for allowing so much to just run off their backs.
You can't change someone no more than you can make someone make a stand reguardless if it's a son or some random stranger.
It sucks.. I get it Ninja. I know how you feel. But you can't fight other people's battles. It's like chasing your tail.

Oh, I'm not mad at my Mom, just my sister.

When I was a little kid, I'd try to pull them apart from each other when they fought, but I couldn't do much because I was just a kid. I'm older now, and I won't allow anyone to attack my Mom. She had a stroke back in 2008. Just a month or two ago when she was in the hospital, they were thinking she had heart failure, I don't need my sister stressing her out more. [Although, a cardiologist recently said her heart was very strong. Shrug]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
TheLastNinja-

Oh, I'm not mad at my Mom, just my sister.

When I was a little kid, I'd try to pull them apart from each other when they fought, but I couldn't do much because I was just a kid. I'm older now, and I won't allow anyone to attack my Mom. She had a stroke back in 2008. Just a month or two ago when she was in the hospital, they were thinking she had heart failure, I don't need my sister stressing her out more. [Although, a cardiologist recently said her heart was very strong. Shrug]
I hear you on this. Kinda hits close with me.
My dad died of congestive heart failure. He was under a lot of stress. His biggest stress was.... Yup. You guessed it. My brother.
The day he died, my dad didn't even know if my brother was alive or dead. It took the day of his wake and a family friend to find my brother letting him know his dad was dead.
I place part of the blame on my brother for my father's death. Maybe I want to blame him. I don't know.
And my previous comment wasn't saying not to do anything. Especially if your sister is attacking your mom. That shit wouldn't fly with me either. I was just saying parents have a tendacy of letting things slide all because it's they're child reguardless it it's right or wrong. And to all of us looking in from the outside, it will never make sense and there isn't much we can do about it either.

Last edited by Bride of FrankenSix on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I don't know what just happen here.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:20 am

Ah a sister... Yeah f*** that shit go nuts.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

iRideABroom? Very Happy= :D

okay I like iRideABroom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Gotcha!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 pm

RQ: Does anyone here have a motorcycle... that isn't a harley and knows of good companies for riding jackets?

RF: when typing in my birthday for a log in on marlboro.com (i do the sweepstakes and give the coupons to friends that smoke) I accidentally typed 11 08 1189. I am quite old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

NSRF: Facebook thinks I'm 107 years old. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Well I am soon to be 823.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm

RF: The real NFL refs are back!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 am

Aura wrote:
RF: The real NFL refs are back!!!! cheers
Seriously.. This is some bullshit..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 am

Random Fact: Yeah still don't know what's going on.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Random Fact: Yeah still don't know what's going on.
With life?
Yeah me either. Still trying to figure shit out myself. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 am

Mostly in that game in how it was a bad call but then again I dunno the rules.

As for life. Pfffft like I'll ever figure that out.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 am

I hear ya on that, Liam.

The bad call was that GB clearly had the touchdown.
The f'd up thing was 2 different refs called 2 different things. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 am

Shrug

Ah well. *Points at my Facebook post about sports recently*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shrug

Ah well. *Points at my Facebook post about sports recently*
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: