The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chamberdog
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am

GLITTER BOMB!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 am

Celly... Lol, which one of us is the one falling over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 am

I do love a good dual wielding frenzy...
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Q: Is it normal for blood to rush/leave one's hands when their bottled anger overflows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Bride of FrankenSix wrote:
Streety-

You don't know what you're missing!

Random Fact: Drop C tuning is GLORIOUS! <3

Last edited by StreetxRacer13 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
Q: Is it normal for blood to rush/leave one's hands when their bottled anger overflows?

The same feeling happens to me honestly.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Random Fact: I came up with what I think is a pretty cool idea. Check it out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:35 am

RF: Me + pumpkins + sharp object... never ends well pale

not allowed around sharp objects for various reasons Laughing

RF: New A7X song is ahmayzinnggg. Legit crying tears of joy.. my husbands are back Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

Aura wrote:
TheLastNinja wrote:

Ah, alright. It's just I don't normally get very angry, especially to the point where I can't stop my hands and legs from shaking. silent

F: Ninja no like getting mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:11 am

Don't bottle up. Find somewhere to scream and shout in peace.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 am

Just bottle it in, and wait til it burst's out at the clerk in your local supermarket...

I don't give good advice Thinking Razz

RF: I'm finally well rested! Whooo... Time for homework... yay..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 am

TheLastNinja wrote:

Ah, alright. It's just I don't normally get very angry, especially to the point where I can't stop my hands and legs from shaking. silent

F: Ninja no like getting mad. [/quote]

You and me both bud. If I get angry, something really must have pissed me off. Shrug
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 am

I get that also if I'm really furious I shake... A lot, Then something snaps and I can't stop my self from doing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 am

RF & T-
It really isn't good to keep things bottled. They will eventually come out and the timing and the person directed to at that moment is usually the wrong ones.
What I usually TRY to do is deal with the situation immediatetly.
If it's a person, well the fact is.. If the problem can't be resolved and/or I feel like I'm being disrespected I will remove myself from the situation.
I will not allow something or someone to f*** with me for too long.
I don't give a shit who it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 am

RF: I do the same thing, Cel. If I realize that my anger is close to boiling over, I remove myself from what Im doing and isolate myself. I've gone off on the wrong person too many times now, and I'd prefer it if it didnt happen again. Shrug
Back to top Go down
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 am

Awww man i need to come up with a Halloween type name now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 am

Eh, Use your gamer handle. That scares a lotta people.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah Palmer!! And YaY!!!! cheers

Ratchet- Tep. I find that to be the best. Better than punching someone in the face. More fun but more of a risk of catching a charge. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am

Haha YourExGF isnt quite halloweeny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:38 am

Can be scary as f*** though :-P

Thinking

How about iRideABRAINS!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:42 am

iRideABroom? Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:45 am

See that's better... And makes more sense...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 am

I r good. Cool

Now I'm jamming to that song!!
*Jams*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am

RF: Well today I was a lovely ball of rage... went from being extremely happy to extremely depressed... then chilled out and just started getting really goddamn angry

Don't think I've been so angry before... Shocked
I nearly broke another mirror... pale

I was just sitting there shaking, trying to calm myself down, then I got really dizzy and just had to lay down and then I chilled out again..

weirdest thing ever.. pale

RF: I need more ice cubes. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am

Lod wrote:
Don't bottle up. Find somewhere to scream and shout in peace.
Bride of FrankenSix wrote:
RF & T-
It really isn't good to keep things bottled. They will eventually come out and the timing and the person directed to at that moment is usually the wrong ones.
What I usually TRY to do is deal with the situation immediatetly.
If it's a person, well the fact is.. If the problem can't be resolved and/or I feel like I'm being disrespected I will remove myself from the situation.
I will not allow something or someone to f*** with me for too long.
I don't give a shit who it is.
Aura wrote:
RF: I do the same thing, Cel. If I realize that my anger is close to boiling over, I remove myself from what Im doing and isolate myself. I've gone off on the wrong person too many times now, and I'd prefer it if it didnt happen again. Shrug

F: Normally, I do that. I wait until I can detonate/release in peace. I'm 99% sure this is the first time I've blown up like this. I knew what was going to be said, I just didn't expect it to come out so loudly and full of rage.

Unfortunately, this issue is with my sister, and it's not a problem that can be resolved so easily. I don't have to deal with her daily now, so I could contain and wait until she was gone. But I've become fed up with her being disrespectful to my Mom and acting like a stupid teenage brat when she's in her 30's.

T: I can't wait until I can Yoga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: