The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Wait.. What? scratch
/RQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Sayber has long held a Soap McTavish (CoD character) crush. If she were to move on, it could be said that she had "dropped the Soap."
Now, if you've never heard the expression, "Don't drop the soap." then you have likely lived a blessedly sheltered life. Suffice to say that the phrase originated in prison as a warning, and not merely due to the likely contamination of said soap from being dropped on the floor of a communal shower.

T has combined these two facts to produce something called "humor."
Nerd

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Never was able to associate Soap Mctavish with rape before ... It's been keeping me up at night, ever since COD4 came out, so thank you Cobolt and sayber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 am

Random Fact: Bending over a bridge a coughing your guts out into a canal isn't fun. I hate having colds.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 am

RF- I'm sorry you are not well this day, sir Liam.

Now.. Keep your cooties to yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Sayber has long held a Soap McTavish (CoD character) crush. If she were to move on, it could be said that she had "dropped the Soap."
Now, if you've never heard the expression, "Don't drop the soap." then you have likely lived a blessedly sheltered life. Suffice to say that the phrase originated in prison as a warning, and not merely due to the likely contamination of said soap from being dropped on the floor of a communal shower.

T has combined these two facts to produce something called "humor."
Nerd


This is so amazingly accurate Laughing

Don't get me wrong, I still got Soap on a rope.. please jayzuz someone get dat reference.. achievements anyone? xbox? no? okay ;~; Cool
but David Mason? sweet jayzuz.. just... uhijsgdhufjsklhsdijak

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

Cel wrote:
RF- I'm sorry you are not well this day, sir Liam.

Now.. Keep your cooties to yourself. Wink

I gave em to Six.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:20 am

Lod wrote:
Cel wrote:
RF- I'm sorry you are not well this day, sir Liam.

Now.. Keep your cooties to yourself. Wink

I gave em to Six.
Well Six can sleep on the couch.
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 am

Mason is pretty damn hot :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 am

Random Fact: The more I look at Celebrities the more I'm inclined to believe that Highlander is real.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 am

Lod wrote:
Random Fact: The more I look at Celebrities the more I'm inclined to believe that Highlander is real.
RF- The more I look at Celebrities the more I'm inclined to stab myself in the eyes with a spoonful of acid.
Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 am

Some of these people don't age...

Random Thought: When I say that you are doing the report wrong and using it in the incorrect context by using outdated information and you say that you aren't cause you invented it make sure that I wasn't the one that created the report and you are working off my template that I created it for in the first place so that both Landlord and Tenants are protected.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 am

Lod wrote:

Random Thought: When I say that you are doing the report wrong and using it in the incorrect context by using outdated information and you say that you aren't cause you invented it make sure that I wasn't the one that created the report and you are working off my template that I created it for in the first place so that both Landlord and Tenants are protected.
I don't know what you just said but I'm guessing someone is being an arrogant ass? Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 am

RF: JULIA... YES... COME TO THE FANGIRL SIDE OF CoD AND DAVID MASON'S SEXY FACE.... SHHHH... just.. come... Cool


RF: Also, seriously cannot stop laughing at this.. kinda feel bad about it Embarassed

JUST LOOK AT RICKS FACE. OH MY GOD.. FDUBHSJIKHSDJFK
I can't... just... omg Laughing

Warning! Image from - The Walking Dead S3 Ep.4 (seriously, if you haven't watched that, don't click the spoiler... and if you still do.. I BLOODY WARNED YE!)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:17 am

^ RE- Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am

I cried like a b!t_h during that episode... omg, that was maybe the only time I've liked Lori... and felt some sympathy towards her..

but that picture... omg, I can't stop giggling at it...

RF: conflicting emotions.. WHAT EVEN. Shocked

kinda wanna go watch that episode again so I have an excuse to cry about something... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
I cried like a b!t_h during that episode... omg, that was maybe the only time I've liked Lori... and felt some sympathy towards her..

but that picture... omg, I can't stop giggling at it...

RF: conflicting emotions.. WHAT EVEN. Shocked

kinda wanna go watch that episode again so I have an excuse to cry about something... Embarassed
Laughing
I held it together but when they showed Rick falling apart.. I did too.
Although now, after seeing your nice little pic there, I'm likely to laugh next thought on it. Laughing
Thanks Saybie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

Random Fact: I wish I had a mutant ability.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 am

Lod wrote:
Random Fact: I wish I had a mutant ability.
Thinking
RQ-What would ( and I'm afraid to ask ) you mutate to?


Last edited by Cel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am

Adam laughed when he saw Rick break down, cuz he was like "for a second I thought he was making fun of Carl." I was like Shocked HOW THE f*** DOES THAT LOOK LIKE HE'S MAKING FUN OF HIS SON?! facepalm2 god he's an idiot sometimes.. Rolling Eyes Kiss

Meanwhile I was like crying and he was like freaking out cuz he thought he did something wrong but I was like "its just... rick.. lori... just... I can't.." Crying or Very sad and he was like "...women Rolling Eyes "

RQ: Same as Celly's question... omg now I want an ability too. Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 am

Cel wrote:
Lod wrote:
Random Fact: I wish I had a mutant ability.
Thinking
RQ-What would ( and I'm afraid to ask ) would you mutate to?

I dunno but I would like the ability to teleport. *BAMF*

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am

RF- Superpowers -
To manipulate time.
Thinking


RT- We have switch from The Walking Dead to Heros it seems..
Laughing

Hate that show. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 am

RF: I'd like to be able to read minds... because of reasons Cool

RF: Ugh, Heros... NOPE. I liked it in the beginning but ugh just it was so slow and confusing and I just lost interest so quickly... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
RF: I'd like to be able to read minds... because of reasons Cool
RQ- What if you couldn't turn it off. So it would be like having multiple personalities to the highest level. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:24 am

RF: I already have to deal with that anyways remember... 14 people, one headspace.. kinda intense sometimes Laughing

its like in a room with all your closest family members and best friends yelling over the stupidest shit.. just gotta learn to zone out and not pay attention to them unless its important..



RT: also, mind reading reminds me of Edward Sparkle Dick from twilight... I take back that power... I'd rather just be able to read emotions... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down
 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: