The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 am

Cute puppy. Husky puppy I think but I could be wrong.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAHA! I fixed it. and on Vengeances post as well.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Looks more like a Samoyed or similar definitely an Akita style breed so you were somewhat close. A for effort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Palmer- Who... Suspect .. was that girl that posted on your timeline?
Puzzled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

The sarcastic one Katie? She posted it cuz some b!t_h complained bout how often i post about Mikko. The b!t_h is one of them 30 face pics a day ppl. In other words it was a joke

Now that I am on a computer I am going to explain it a bit better.
Jenn comments on a photo about how I post a lot about Mikko. I respond with that's because I love him. Then later when Katie and I ran into her at Target Jenn says "You need to stop posting so much about your dog it is annoying as hell" That's when I told her to unfriend me on facebook if it annoys her so much. So she does. Then I posted about how people should unfriend me if they don't like what I post. Jenn posts about 10-30 pictures a day on facebook or through instagram onto facebook of her own face. (might I add she has one of those "horse" faces). Katie then started flooding facebook with pictures of her dog, her friend's dogs, etc. because she still had Jenn added on facebook. Jenn calls me up complaining. I was with Katie. Jenn was on speakerphone. Jenn does huge long rant I told her I didn't care cuz I don't like her. Jenn starts pissing and moaning about it. Then Katie neighs loudly like a horse and tells Jenn to take the stick outta her ass and quit being such a b!t_h and to stop posting so many pics of herself and randomly makes horse sounds and Jenn didn't get it. Whatever long story I was kind of a b!t_h but Jenn really annoyed me and she should learn that being a complete jerk to someone does not mean they will continue to be your acquaintance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Glad you cleared that up. She was about to get dealt with. Cool

And f*** everyone who complains about what you post on YOUR timeline.
They need to keep their nose on their face.
I hate stupid people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 pm

You must hate a rather large portion of the human population then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Doesn't everybody ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes. With a passion.

On a pleasant note- I'm glad to see you here! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 am

People be nuts on facebook. Be all "Stop doing this it's annoying!" "Your vagina is annoying!" "Wut?"I don't care about what people put up on facebook myself If they wanna put up pics on facebook they can. It's easy to stop certain updates from showing on the news feed anyway. Not that I do that. If I did I wouldn't be able to properly creep all ya'all.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 am

You guys have a great thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:55 am

Why do you think I love my animals so much?

On a side note the report abuse button shouldn't be next to the quote button. My phone thinks you are all being naughty.

On another note holy mackerel the black Friday newspaper is like 2.5 inches thick

Also happy thanksgiving even if you dont live in America
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 am

The majority of the worlds population doesn't like the majority of the worlds population. Just be glad I like ye and deem ye worthy to recieve my shining glowing personality.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am

I never got the deal with thanksgiving, you have Christmas... Stick with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am

What national Holidays do you got there in Norway Jolli?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am

Well we celebrate ├żorrabl├│t, which is a Icelandic holiday... but doesn't come near thanksgiving, its not even in the same league.

And then The Icelandic independence day.

And of course Christmas, where everyone gets together and feasts on a mighty meal.
We then watch a news recap and The end of the year... Funny
s, where we make fun of all the politicians, Celebrity's, events and shit from the past year.

I Have to stress this nothing is like Thanksgiving here, except for Christmas, that is why I don't get the whole deal about thanksgiving. You have Christmas, use it!

Also that some people consider it more of a holiday than Christmas... and lets not forget the death trampling on black friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 am

We don't have anything like Thanksgiving. We have Paddies day. We don't celebrate our independence day. Except maybe in 2016. 100 years on or whatever. We got Christmas. To me it's just a country specific holiday, more celebrated in American that in the other countries that celebrated the harvest like the Protestant reformationists or whichever the correct term is.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:44 am

Yes. With a passion.

On a pleasant note- I'm glad to see you here! cheers
Aww. Embarassed

I've been super busy lately, and it's not going to let up for at least a week. I want some me-time now. Sad

Why do you think I love my animals so much?
Because they're really, really cute? Very Happy= :D

On a side note the report abuse button shouldn't be next to the quote button. My phone thinks you are all being naughty.
It's not... oh wait, for you folks it is. Don't think there's any way we can change that unfortunately. Sorry. Puzzled

Also happy thanksgiving even if you dont live in America
Thanksgiving was last month, silly. Laughing
/jokes

Happy Thanksgiving to those who are going to have this month. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 pm

I am sooooo tired but I have to stay awake... I have to go to sleep at 9 because I have to wake up at 4:30 am. So... video games I guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 pm

That is the answer to all life's problems.
Yoga

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 pm

egehuajwkhgsekajl;hjsdfkal you guyyyssssssssss
tomorrow I can finally buy two of the games I've wanted ever since they were announced holy crap... I'm more excited than a 5 year old on christmas Excited

Is thanksgiving when you guys eat one of them turduckens? scratch
*googles* Shocked
Okay.. that much meat shoved into one giant Turkey.. ugh.. I feel a little sick now No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 pm

I have never had a turducken. Mikko likes the turducken flavor canned food though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Dial up sucks *sad*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 am

But you're here, so I'm thankful for that. My aunt made some ice cream/whipped cream/caramel dessert, so I'm also thankful for that as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 am

Ooooh nice desert sounds nice.

I was thankful for the pizza I got last night. Then I did my exercises to work some of it off and I wasn't as thankful.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 am

I'm thankful for being thankful.
Just thought I'd put that out there... Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-