Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

Borderlands 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 am

O.o dat clip Omg I will trade you my soul for that lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:15 am

Thanks to Wadey for the guns that make the other guns look like pellet guns. I got me a masher.

Finished the Pirate Booty on normal, will continue with my TVHM run through now, when I'm not hopping between this and AC3 and DCUO. Plus I gotta get the new Hitman game... Good jesus I love this time of the year.

Looking forward to the new DLC for this. Oh also I tried Hyperius alone and did some damage to him. Think I took like a 10th of his health. He's hard to break down.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 am

No worries mate Smile I got a few iv been after for a while and I picked up some of the ones i gave you!!

is the patch coming with the DLC or later?
Hopefully later ill DL the DLC tomorrow if its available.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 am

Should be up on the store when it updates isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 am

Idk ill check after work tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:22 am

Do, and let me know. Probably pick it up myself, should have 20 handy for myself.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 am

Will do iv got a season pass so I'm good to go Smile

I just got the blood of Terramorphas I now have all orange drops from T

Slayer mod tick
Pitchfork tick
Blood of terra tick
Head skin tick

Borderlands 2 - Page 2 1931472354
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 am

You got some good head skins I ain't seen yet, do you farm them too?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 pm

I believe the patch will hit tomorrow, so today is the last day for super Bee powered farming.
Apparently the next big thing is going to be a combo of the Bee and Lyuda as it's still a high damage output combo. Can still solo Terra with it.
But if you don't have one, then today's a good day to farm it. I'll be doing so later.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:06 pm

A good smg would probabaly do the trick also since it wouldn't divide the damage and with a high rate of fire it will Have a nice damage out put
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

If terra farming is on the menu tonight, please consider myself and davedave "in", unless others are interested in pairing up with me and "big dummy".
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

I'll be on for sure. You're welcome to pop in, or probably for you, invite me over. My connection kinda sucks, and I'd rather not lag you all to death.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Roger that, will do will do.
Anyone standing around wanting in on the mayhem is welcome, of course.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Lod wrote:
You got some good head skins I ain't seen yet, do you farm them too?

No I the only skin iv farmed is the one from Terra
The rest I just picked up or bought from vending machines
And challenges I think give you some as well.

In what way are they nerffing the bee ?
Drain shield of just put down the damage?

Well im glad I got all terra drops if the patch is out!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Currently, when you fire a weapon that shoots a bunch of projectiles (like a shotgun) the Bee's +50,000 or whatever damage gets added to each pellet. So, if your shotgun is 5,000x15, then each of those 15 shots will be +50,000 damage.
(5,000 + 50,000) x 15 = 825,000

After the patch, the Bee's +50,000 damage will be divided among all the projectiles.
So, it's (5,000 x 15) + 50,000 = 125,000

Both of those assume that all pellets hit.
Individual damage would be like this:
Current: 5,000 + 50,000 = 55,000

After patch: 5,000 + (50,000/15) = 8,333

So, the way to get around this is to use weapons that fire a single projectile at a time, but at a very high rate of fire. Like jaded suggested, a very fast SMG, or the Lyuda.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Are cool luckily I have 2 lyudas to pick from and a couple smgs as well.

The Lyuda is the gun I use against T I can take out 3/4 or more of health with just the Lyuda
And that's with a solider.i can do 900k crit on him if you wer a zero or maya with there crit hit boosters and a Lyuda you'd take him out with just the Lyuda
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Nice. I've been trying to farm a Lyuda, but it won't drop. Story of my life. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Nice farmin' with you tonight monks.
At least we got two shield drops. *shrug*
Can't wait for some dlc tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Nice. I've been trying to farm a Lyuda, but it won't drop. Story of my life. Rolling Eyes

Really iv 4 maybe 5 lyudas but only 1 veruck of the guy that come out the church so for me the Lyuda drops often.
I'm happy to try and get more if you want one Monkey or Rx??
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Much appreciated, sir. If you happen across one, pen me in. Pen monks in first, me second.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Indeed. A fine enough way to end the reign of the Bee. Would have preferred a Blood relic, but you can't win 'em all. That Tediore relic would have been a great find about a week ago. 🤦
See, as it stands, a Bee's amp damage gets applied to every bullet left in a clip when you toss it while reloading a Tediore. So, a high mag SMG does its entire clip in damage plus the Bee amp on each bullet, and you get a murder machine. When that SMG is the Babymaker, which explodes when you throw it, then splits like a MIRV... Yeah. Saw a vid where four guys with the "Beediore combo" stand around Hyperius and just reload at him. Killed him before he summoned his minions. Shocked
Sadly, that's going away too. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's funny.

Would love one, Wadey, you loot magnet you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Cool ill get on it later.
I just missed you guys Sad I'm kicking T ass now !!
Since I got the blood relic gunna try and get the big V to spawn is it true that the blood relic helps him spawn of is it bs??
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm

I'll tell you what I'm really shopping for...
I want a skullmasher. I think it's dropped by son of mothrakk at the end of the hyperion preserve. I may have to run thru that 35 times and see if I can score on.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I believe it's true.
However, I know for certain that the odds of spawning him while solo are incredibly low. It's only once you have four people on that Vermiorphous will even have a somewhat reasonable chance to spawn.

Only 35 times? Optimistic, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Iv tryed the baby maker trick on Hype and the best I could do solo was get him
To was just above half way but I did not have the tedeour relic ether.

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top