Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

Borderlands 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 am

Dingo wrote:
Fixed it. Some how a gecko got inside where the HDD and got stuck on the connectors. Its still alive and running around.
Think it got in because the side was not closed right from last time me put HDD in

Playing with Wadey, Marb and Bulls me was getting 160000xp for the bunker but the more we played the higher the xp came. Last time it was over 170000xp.

Nice one!'
Ill be back farming the bunker tonight as well using him to get to lev 61 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 am

Killed the warrior on UVHM in mins and found a rare shield but like normal it was under the warrior so me could not get it. Me went off to do the long ass return trip so me can get it without the body being there but like normal when me is farming the game froze on the loading screen.
Rebooted it and now me lost all of me final mission

Trying this again.
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm

I've been farming Boom Bewm lately due to he dropped a(n) Orange gernade mod for my PC so trying to get it again on my other platforms
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 am

Why not stick to one platform? Wouldn't you like to use the stuff you get in game?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 am

UVHM with wadey and meself trying to kill Mr T (Terrormorphous) took us around 1hr and many a life lost aka mainly me running around as a decoy lol.

After we did that wadey had to bail so me went off to try and get a bee shield. Like normal me failed but opening the chest up on the tower made a Legendary Wee War Loader jump out and a fight for me life began. Me won since war loaders take forever to load up to shoot and he dropped this legendary gun.

BANDIT

lvl 58
Expandifide Madhous!
Damage - 11150
Acc - 87.7
Fire Rate - 6.7
Reload Speed - 8.0
Mag Size - 147

"It's a Madhouse! A MADHOUSE!"

All me can say is OMG it shoots baby bullets that split in 2 and bounce off walls.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 am

Holy crap that gun is whoa!
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Unzipped_Zebra and I just started UVHM and it's going pretty well so far. Just beat flynt and haven't both died yet. Then again, no multiple badasses at once yet and we duped like all of our level 50 legendaries so we're still pretty decked out.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Dingo wrote:
UVHM with wadey and meself trying to kill Mr T (Terrormorphous) took us around 1hr and many a life lost aka mainly me running around as a decoy lol.

After we did that wadey had to bail so me went off to try and get a bee shield. Like normal me failed but opening the chest up on the tower made a Legendary Wee War Loader jump out and a fight for me life began. Me won since war loaders take forever to load up to shoot and he dropped this legendary gun.

BANDIT

lvl 58
Expandifide Madhous!
Damage - 11150
Acc - 87.7
Fire Rate - 6.7
Reload Speed - 8.0
Mag Size - 147

"It's a Madhouse! A MADHOUSE!"

All me can say is OMG it shoots baby bullets that split in 2 and bounce off walls.

Yeh that's was a hell of a fight 4 players and pretty much just me shooting
Even the tenticals wer hard to kill.
I def need to re farm some gear!!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Lots of the DLC is 50% off until April 16th on PSN, according to the BL facebook page. I'll be picking up Hammerlock DLC, and I'll suggest to anyone else that they pick up any they are missing. Won't find a better time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 am

Lvl 58 Bee Shield with a lvl 50 b!t_h smg = What lvl 60 badass?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 am

Iv been trying to farm a lev 61 bee coz my lev 50 is just not cutting
It but with no luck!!
Edit hahahah just got one!!!!!

Arrr it's only a lev 59
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm

How much amp damage does it do at 61? a billion?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Idk i have not got a lev 61 yet!
But my lev 59 does 129k amp damage!
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Daaaamn. That's like 4x my level 49 or level 50. Can't remember which.

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 am

So far managed to get about 5/6 pearlescent weapons!!
No all that impressive I must say Sad
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:36 am

Yeah, I was looking at their stats and stuff and they didn't seem much better than legendaries.

I am almost as disappointed with the ancient relics. I got the "Skin of the Ancients" the other day and oooh boy like 20% explosive resistance and 25% shield capacity! I'll stick with my 43% health relic, tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am

Yeh the relics are balls!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 am

Picking up the level expansion Friday......I can't freaking wait!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:30 am

Be ready to get your ass haded to you Wink
I pretty much had the best gear going and still
When an ultimate badass comes at you you run for you god dam life!!
I think iv still got some good lev 50 gear if I see you on ill give to you Wink
I'd your still using you commando jaded I highly suggest specing
To get the slag turret in the gurilla tree slag is where it's at in UVHM
It will make if a ton easyer I did MIT figuer that out till about 3/4 way through Smile
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Yeah, you should've listened when they said they upped the slag bonus from 2x damage to 3x damage.

Slag+smg+bee shield=wrecks bitches.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

They must have tweaked the comfence call
It's now a useful gun again!
It's not like it was before the nerf but my caustic one can take care
Of most loaders fairly well!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Ill have to repec into the slag tree if it comes in handy , and i think i still have the Slag CC yoiu gave me Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 am

Patch notes.

April 18, 2013 Update

General
Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
Fixed an exploit that could allow players to access unlicensed content.
Fixed an issue causing non-English languages to display English names for premium customizations.
Missions
Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
Bad Hair Day
Best Minion Ever
Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
(Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
Equipment
Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.

Last edited by Wadey on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:19 am

Holy crap that's so many fixes that dogs are checking themselves to make sure they weren't too.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 am

Sorry just edited it!!
Can be hard to copy and paste on iPhone
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top