The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:33 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
I actually am a much better cod player when drunk
i am the complete opposite >.<

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I've only been drunk once, and it wasn't really that fun. I don't see why so many people in my age group love going out and getting shitfaced all the time.
i hate being trashed it sucks and i usually get sick, so i usually just drink till i feel good and can still comprehend things and my motor skills arent f****. like still able to walk n drive like a normal person

i enjoy it but i don't seek it out all the time. Like there's a friend of mine who seriously posts on facebook like every other day "time to gett drunkkkk" N shit like that. Once a week/every couple weeks is good for me. Not all the time

if you dont like being drunk you could try getting high lol. I know people who enjoy that more, but i hate it. I mean... if that's your type of thing lol. Not trying to tell you to go be a druggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 pm

It depends on the thing you're getting high ? Like.. if its somekind of hard stuff (cocain, heroine ,speed or LSD) Then those are not good substitutes to getting drunk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 pm

JolliestTimer Of The Year wrote:
It depends on the thing you're getting high ? Like.. if its somekind of hard stuff (cocain, heroine ,speed or LSD) Then those are not good substitutes to getting drunk...
No of course not lol. Nooooononon.

Glad you know better though jolli Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Of course I do... I don't do drugs... Just weed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Sweet merciful jayzuz, the one time we don't have strong ass painkillers in this goddamn house is the time I need them the most... pretty sure I broke my toe pale don't wanna to go the hospital though, f*** that shit... I ain't waiting 8 goddamn hours to get a bloody x-ray Evil or Very Mad

Australia! Where pizza gets here quicker than the police, and going to see a doctor and wait in line for hours and then go to a separate place for x-rays, and wait another hour or two for it to be developed, then go back and wait again at the doctors, is still not anywhere near as long as it takes to see a doctor at the hospital... facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

GO TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:33 pm

I use to drink like a effing fish.
Now-a-days, Rootbeer is my buzz of choice.
drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I hate root bear... Tastes like mouthwash... Now coke, that is a drink... that you drink!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Cel wrote:
drools
cheers
JolliestTimer Of The Year wrote:
I hate root bear... Tastes like mouthwash... Now coke, that is a drink... that you drink!
:sick2:

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Don't deny the coke! The Coke is King! *Slams face into coffee table* AAAARRGGGGG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

57*C (134.6*F) inside the car today for 2hrs of driving, me thinks me lost some weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Dingo wrote:
57*C (134.6*F) inside the car today for 2hrs of driving, me thinks me lost some weight.
I'd probably be having heat stroke or worse in those kinds of temperatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 pm

I have gotten hugely back into coffee... like to the point where i could drink it all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:01 pm

It's six am, why in the flying horse radicalism am I still awake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Azira wrote:
Dingo wrote:
I'd probably be having heat stroke or worse in those kinds of temperatures.
Had me hyrdo pack on so people might of thought me was a hunchback dingo. Never again is me going to crack for a craving lol. Me wanted nachoes from me fav little place but it was in another state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Water is always a good thing when it's hot. Wink Smart people taking water when it's hot makes me happy. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Me never leaves home without water somewhere in car.

Is me Xmas avatar any good
?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 am

Is that your fury Christmas get-up, Dingo?
I likes it! Very Happy= :D

I use to be a coffee free kinda girl but every since I hooked up with Juan Valdez himself, I too drink it everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 am

Cel wrote:
drools
love rootbeer.

although fast food places sometimes f**** up the Syrup and it tastes horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

I honored Azira's wishes and waited until December. So can someone change my name to iRideASleigh please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:29 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
I honored Azira's wishes and waited until December. So can someone change my name to iRideASleigh please

I'll change it the next time I see you online so you know that your log in name will be iRideASleigh

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 am

Mkay sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 am

Aww, I feel so special. <3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

There we go. Aside from my sig I am all Christmassy now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 pm

There's so many christmas decorations in my house... oh god, I swear every time I walk into the lounge room I go blind pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: