The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 am

RF: It it 4am and I'm not sleepy. This calls for a glorious A7X song.

Called 4am.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not this one then?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am

I don't understand anything in this place anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I decided that weeks ago.

Shrug
Razz

Hi JB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jueboy
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

All of my classes are online. 16 week courses in 5 weeks. Each week we in a class I have to go through 6 chapters or so of material including 5-10 page papers per class, weekly quizzes, questions and then a final. Having 3 kids to deal with makes it a pita.

I don't think much about the degree in terms of making me any smarter, it'd take a lot more than that. The jobs I want need the paper so I'm must doing it for better opportunities. I had certificates but that's about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:51 pm

I decided that weeks ago.

Shrug
Razz

Hi JB!
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 pm

I got him skylanders giants and some extra guys for it
Spoiled man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 pm

RF: It it 4am and I'm not sleepy. This calls for a glorious A7X song.

Called 4am.

It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to die

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm

In a time future historians will one day call ‘The Past’ and a place I wish I could name, but it’s been a confusing week, who is left to look out for the man in the street in case he wants his mobile back? Yes! It’s the surprising adventures of me: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!

I'm very bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm

I seriously want the Mythbusters to bust [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] myth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Makes me proud to be a Russian :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 am

All of my classes are online. 16 week courses in 5 weeks. Each week we in a class I have to go through 6 chapters or so of material including 5-10 page papers per class, weekly quizzes, questions and then a final. Having 3 kids to deal with makes it a pita.

I don't think much about the degree in terms of making me any smarter, it'd take a lot more than that. The jobs I want need the paper so I'm must doing it for better opportunities. I had certificates but that's about it.

Yikes that's a work load. YOU KIN DOET!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

With work and kids and stuff, I'm taking my classes online. It is crazy expensive though. Such a good feeling to know that I'll have crazy debt until I'm 47.....WOOT.....

Hey thats a bit better than "until death". Thats what Im working on now. But Ive taken a new stance. Im going to die owing people money. No sense in wasting my living life worrying about it too. Besides, education is always money well spent.

Ugh why does my grown ass adult boyfriend want Skylanders Giants for Christmas? He doesn't even play the original Skylanders

My son has most of the original set. We got it for him last Christmas. Looks like I know what he is getting this christmas. The game was a bit boring and slow paced but it is geared towards kids I suppose. But I played through it with him. Its a neat concept with so much potential. Its also the BEST money making scheme I have seen from the VG industry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 am

Pfffft when I'm dead I won't owe anyone nothing. They'll be all "He owes me money!" and my headstone will be all "I got your money right here!" and a picture of me grabbing my crotch.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

Me thinks me might be getting a puppy for xmas. Me folks been asking odd Q's about what type me wants etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 am

I bought him the starter kit instead of the portal owners pack cuz t was on sale for the same price at toys r us. $59.99 and it comes with 2 small characters. I think he has one of em but i read online their stats are higher now or something like that. Then i also grabbed swarm and bouncer. Cuz they were $15 bogo 40% off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 am

Me thinks me might be getting a puppy for xmas. Me folks been asking odd Q's about what type me wants etc.
what kind do you want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 am

German Shepherd all the way followed by a Staffy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am

I know a friend that is getting a Husky. He has to pay for it though. I always found paying for dogs odd, probably cause we always adopted ours, but at least the dog will go to a good home. Can't wait to see him/her myself, love Husky's. Love all dogs really.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 am

You should get a Hot dog dog.

*counts number of dogs on fingers*

Yeah thats right. Isnt it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 am

Had one of them. Pippin. Had to give him back to my brother after he got his own house. Now when I see Pip, his stomach is nearly touching the ground. He got lazy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 am

I always found paying for dogs odd, Love all dogs really.
You will pay for me dinner and movie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 am

Obviously, but only cause you can do that puppy dog eye trick.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

Love german shepherds. Am. Staff. Terriers though... not a fan. I like sleek looking breeds not strong looking breeds. I like setters all 5 kinds (gordon, irish, Llewellyn, English, red and white) some of the retrievers. Australian shepherds. And my one bulky breed is the Rottweiler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: