The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm

I've logged in about twenty hours on FFVII and passed where I was when my last PSP got stolen. Now I'm just trying to get out of the Temple of Ancients and watch Areis die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm

@Jolli, didnt realize you had edited your post. Intramural is just a casual basketball competition. My friends and I are going to start up a team and compete. It should be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:33 am

Sounds fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 am

March 25th, here. That's just...crazy. It feels like just a couple years ago we were still all on Myres having fun....but it's been 4 years since myres basically died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 am

I saw the downfall when I played the awfull multiplayer of Resistance 3... It wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
March 25th, here. That's just...crazy. It feels like just a couple years ago we were still all on Myres having fun....but it's been 4 years since myres basically died.
I know!!! Doesn't seem that long ago. But yeah.. 4 years.

Jolli you should have been on Myres 1.0
You would have fit right in. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 am

Ahhhh MyRes 1.0. Now THOSE were the days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

Yeah it was Ratchet.
I remember reading on the manual of RFoM and thinking I might go check it out.
Never been on a online community ever. I registered and enjoyed it so much.
It amazes me how many of you I have remain in close contact with since those days.. Including finding the love of my life there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zotmaster
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 am

You guys made me think of 1.0 Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 am

Sad
Let's all take a moment....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 am

What's worse is they made me think of 2.0.

I love how I spend so much time around sharp objects that can cut my fingers off with ease and I never cut myself yet when I'm in the office, Paper cuts. Nothing but paper cuts. Chef work is less dangerous than office work.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 am

Ratchet-

Liam- Nothing and I mean nothing compares to a razor cut. And I'm not talking about the cut being on the leg. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 am

Are you guys sure it was that great ? or... do you maybe have the nostalgia googles on ? ... Either way.. I'm jelly.

Good day of training, it helps to have buddy with... keeps you motivated to not make a fool out of yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 am

I registered on myres 1.0 cuz i was having issues with my mic on rfom only then i got addicted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zotmaster
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 am

Are you guys sure it was that great ? or... do you maybe have the nostalgia googles on ? ... Either way.. I'm jelly.

Good day of training, it helps to have buddy with... keeps you motivated to not make a fool out of yourself Razz

Yes, I'm f**** sure. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 pm

I kinda forgot how I found out about MyRes 1.0...

Maybe after I played the FoM Manchester demo 25+ times? I do recall seeking out a skillpoint/intel walkthrough, maybe that prompted me to find it. Might have been for the Cloven skins...

Whatever it was, I'm glad. Those were some good times. Very Happy= :D

What's worse is they made me think of 2.0.

I love how I spend so much time around sharp objects that can cut my fingers off with ease and I never cut myself yet when I'm in the office, Paper cuts. Nothing but paper cuts. Chef work is less dangerous than office work.

What about burns? I'm still marked from accidentally tapping the top of my wrist against a red-hot broil element. Embarassed

For some odd reason, I get more cuts from opening tight lids than I do from handling knives. The cuts from mayonnaise jars remind me of paper cuts.

Da. Was glorious. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

... I guess I am the only one here that doesn't like Resistance... Hide
Didn't care for the first one, the second one I didn't bother with... and the third one ? ... lets just say I want to forget that mess...

But I see the appeal, first "popular" multiplayer game on the ps3, that I can remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 pm

I only registered because I was a clown that needed help with skill points, as well as on how to finish up normal mode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:03 pm

FoM was the only good Resistance in my eyes. The co-op is the only thing I could probably still get some enjoyment out of Resistance 2. R3...I'm with you there.

I'd say the appeal revolved around the community FoM/MyRes 1.0 brought together. Well, that and how simple/barebones/balanced it was compared to the shooters we have now made it a hit with the competitive crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah, I get that. A great community can go a long way.

I miss those simplistic games... U2, R Sad

Damn it! why didn't I play online games until 2009!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

You guys made me think of 1.0 Sad
+1,000,000

god i miss it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Even you crispy?!ยง"#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Note - Jan 23 2013
Myres was missed by everyone.... And Jolli doesn't get it.
Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

It's Like I'm the smelly kid, nobody wanted to invite to their birthday party but had too because their parents said so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: