The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 am

No, we won't think of the children, they can get get their own comics.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 am

@ Josie.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:24 am

Laughing

why would I buy the stand alone comics when I'm getting the entire series? scratch

@Leo_Ho_Ho Laughing NICE NAME! oh god, I just choked on air Razz

But yup, I carved myself up like a christmas ham and refused to eat and hid in my room until my mum dragged my ass out and was like "do I need to murder anyone today?" Shocked then of course she basically served a massive dinner and glared at me till I ate Rolling Eyes

And I'm off to see my psych in the next few days before I end up landing my ass in the loony bin cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 am

You know they are still releasing Comics every month ? and the first and second compendiums only go up to 12 or 13...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
And I'm off to see my psych in the next few days before I end up landing my ass in the loony bin cheers

Isn't the Nation already just one big loony bin?

RF: Going to Everest College come next semester because Academy of Arts University is too far for now. Hello, Associate's in Buisness degree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SayberBANG! wrote:

Isn't the Nation already just one big loony bin?

RT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm

RF: Checking out reddit for no real reason. All I can say is: "Dear God..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 pm

RF: My brother is looking damn sexy for his year 10 formal... he'll be surrounded by the ladies for sure Wink

RF: OFFICIALLY SINGLE~ Time to go watch TWD and sob hysterically over Rick and Lori yet again Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 am

Damn, that was quick Sad

Sorry sayber... Things will get better even though they seem pretty dark after a while.
Or if he was a douche head and dumped you then.. umm... He's a dick, you go girl *Snaps Fingers three time in a sassy manor*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 am

I'm surprisingly okay... probably will suddenly kick in later tonight when I cant sleep though Razz

Blasting A7X seems to be keeping me in a stable mood at the moment.. on my brand new headphones Cool
Instead of going to my year 12 formal tomorrow I spent close to $300 on these headphones. Clearly I have my priorities in order Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 am

Random Fact: 2 more weeks and I will be a parent. Better get my partying done by this weekend.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 am

*Already handing out flyers to "Party of the century @Liam's pad"*

Umm.. Yeah, you should do something... Maybe. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 am

"It's not my fault that I'm drunk and there is a bunch of people here, Leo made me do it."

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 am

*Dances past on the way to the beer-store Kitchen*

Monkey 2 :monkey2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

I had a bunch of painkillers because of reasons and I feel weird... kinda like when you get really drunk and you're just smashed beyond anything yet somehow you can function somewhat normally.. dunno how that works...but yup, feels like that right now Suspect

Also, I think I've been listening to the same song for like 3 hours now.. scratch

DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A PARTY? Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 pm

RF: Listening to the soundtrack from Midnight Club LA.
RT: I need me some damn fried chicken NAOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm

RF: I too feel like some fried chicken... weird.. cuz I absolutely hate eating KFC... unless its one of dem chicken burgers.. I DON'T KNOW, I'M WEIRD OKAY! I hate how some chicken is cooked and I love how others are... idk, I'm just really picky Razz

RF: let’s get the day started with a nice big bowl of why the f*** am I awake Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:26 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
RF: I too feel like some fried chicken... weird.. cuz I absolutely hate eating KFC... unless its one of dem chicken burgers.. I DON'T KNOW, I'M WEIRD OKAY! I hate how some chicken is cooked and I love how others are... idk, I'm just really picky Razz

RF: let’s get the day started with a nice big bowl of why the f*** am I awake Laughing

Are you talking about the Double Down? EFF YEAH! I love those! drools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh good lord, I couldn't even finish one of those pale

Honestly half the time I go to KFC I just buy popcorn chicken and gravy and then swing by McDonalds for a caramel and oreo sundae... because for some reason McDonalds and KFC is right next to each other Shocked

RF: Been listening to the same 2 songs for like 3 hours... Heaven's Gonna Wait is my favourite at the moment, and the other one just shjausahij relevant as f*** I love you

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 pm

I want a sundae....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am

I wanted one too but I seen a 50 year old man eating ice-cream yesterday and he had more food over his face than a 2 year old would have. A perfectly capable, in no way diminished mentally, 50 year old who refused to keep his food in his mouth cause he's a f**** knacker. I was really enjoying my ice-cream too...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 am

they only recently brought back oreo sundaes drools

So my sister and I drove for about 40 minutes just to get one, and then drove all the way home... totally worth it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 am

Ugh i still want ice cream. And it's breakfast time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 am

RF: It's the wrong time of year for ice-cream, unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 am

Uhm no...

It is ALWAYS the right time of year for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: