The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 am

Going back home later today. Gonna miss my grandparents' computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 am

Jolli, what is with the inquisitive/intelligent Sloth?

I think I will name him Sir Walter Montgomery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:52 am

Its how I've been feeling for the past month..

And I will steal that name! *Runs to my secret submarine and Sails away to the darkest corner of the world*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 am

Gramma made me some cookies for the trip home. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I am so good with names :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm

RF: God I love Australian weather, went from really hot, to suddenly cold and then there was a storm and now its bloody hot again Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
RF: Attempted to do a silent kill in Hitman Absolution.. got pissed off with having to wait so long, so i set off the dudes car alarm, waited till he was near it and then blew it up... Cool

whoops? Laughing

No you're good, least you didn't go wading through the crowd with fully automatic and semi automatic guns to get what you want.

Hate it when people spot me.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am

I was dressed up as a bloody cop, (somehow always manage to get like -15,000 points lol) and the helicopter was shooting at me, meanwhile all the other cops around me were just derping and not even noticing that I was being shot at...

I don't know if that was meant to happen or what? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:20 am

Oh they noticed me, coulda just being a glitch in that playthrough, I know the area you're on about. It's also around there that I went nuts.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

I need to go over Sayber's and see this gameplay Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 am

Sweet jesus, I suck at the stealth part.

When you go back to get the girl and you're all dressed up as a preist, I was doing so well with sneaking past and getting the fuses when one asshole spotted me, and i was like "ah f*** this", got out the shotgun and killed every last one of them Laughing

my god its such a fun game Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm

I remember when I tried to be a stealthy assassin in Assassin's Creed. Blending in crowds, haybales and benches. And then right as I broke out of blending to assasinate my target infront of me, bam, an invisible guard spots me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Random Fact: I just made my 9,000th post a few minutes ago. Man I post a lot here lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 am

And now you are 6 posts higher.

Random Fact: Finished Assassins Creed 3 last night. I enjoyed it, but god damn why do they make the credits unskippable!?

Random Thought: I can't think of anything interesting.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am

I had to take a break from dishonored cuz i got pissed off trying to be stealthy.
I want hitman tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 am

Random Thought: I am enjoying Hitman.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

RT: I too am enjoying hitman... I tried being stealthy, got sick of having to restart the checkpoints and just killed everyone... wow I suck at this game Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 am

Random Fact: One shouldn't stay up till 2 AM playing Halo 3 when one has school in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 am

RF- I take my game play whenever I can. For example- Right now my baby slumbers so right now me and Six battles it out!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 am

RF: This dumb b!t_h YourExGF- needs to quit telling people her gamertag and forgetting the -. 4th person this month sent me a friend request thinking I was her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Are you sure it wasn't me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 am

Send her one Palmer.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 am

RF: Julia and I always team up with a bunch of other girls she knows on xbox, and the other day there was about 3 or 4 of us on Black Ops 2, and we changed over to game chat...

there were a lot of giggles and girly conversations and random sayings... my quotes of the day was "Oh hello sir, Here's a grenade for ya" "GUYS, I JUST THREW THE GRENADE AT MYSELF!" "oh no... the corn is gonna get wet..."
Laughing

Julia just ran around screaming "YOU CAMPING f****. WHO THE f*** KILLED ME. WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT. WHERE THE f*** DID THAT GRENADE COME FROM... Ooh josie! there's a spa, come sit in it wit- oI WHO THE f*** SHOT ME? I WAS ENJOYING MY HOT TUB YOU c-word!" Shocked

God she's such a charming young woman Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 am

So now i got a ton of friend requests last night saying they saw me on plentyoffish.com
is it her they are looking for or did someone make a fake account to f*** with me.
Cuz i obviously dont need an online dating site cuz i have some man candy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 am

Wouldn't Say So that it was to mess with you just that she doesn't add the hyphen.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: