The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 am

Rf guess there is a exploit in the new java update that hackers are using to get personal info

I wouldn't update java ....also what even uses java now a days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 am

Android uses Java and some apps. You see Java servlet popups a lot too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 am

I think if you don't have the updated java, you can't use Youtube...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 am

Think that's Adobe.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 am

RF: Trying to find the pope hat store.
RT: I will look so hot in a pope hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am

That's flash for youtube . They saod it could take a few years to fix the issue.

RR you have to get pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am

jolli wrote:

new youtube runs off of html5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 am

F: I disabled Java a long time ago since my OS isn't being supported anymore, and I want to be secure from any Java attacks. Haven't run into anything that required Java. So I'm good. Very Happy= :D

Having a fan on all the time has the benefit of blocking out any ringing in my ears. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 am

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
jolli wrote:

new youtube runs off of html5
oh, that makes sense... I was probably just thinking of Flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

well you had to opt for it under youtube user settings, last I remember. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
well you had to opt for it under youtube user settings, last I remember. .

RF:Apple tablets and phones dont do flash. One of the reasons HTML5 is popular, I think it is more robust.
RT: Chrome does not do well with Flash, it will crash once a month or so on me. But I have zillions of tabs open all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 pm

RF- I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Razz
RF- But I love ya's anyway.
I love you

RF- I use to not like coffee.. But recent months I find myself drinking the shit out of it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rep--
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm

RF: THree out of four people make up 75% of the population..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07 am

Yeah I got nothing.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 am

RF: I can't remember if I've had my meds yet or not... so I can either take them and possibly die from accidental overdose.... orr... I can not take them, and if I haven't had them, I become an extremely suicidal depressive little b!t_h because withdrawals kick in after 24 hours... pale

Good lord this is the most intense decision ever... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
RF: I can't remember if I've had my meds yet or not... so I can either take them and possibly die from accidental overdose.... orr... I can not take them, and if I haven't had them, I become an extremely suicidal depressive little b!t_h because withdrawals kick in after 24 hours... pale

I find when it comes to medication and I can't remember if they were taken or not, don't take em. But that's just my paranoia.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 am

LoL
RF: Lod is always paranoid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 am

Lod wrote:
SayberBANG! wrote:

I find when it comes to medication and I can't remember if they were taken or not, don't take em. But that's just my paranoia.

It depends on what drugs they are, you can skip most meds for one day if they are something you are taking long term. But if you take them daily you can get the prescription bottle and count em to see if you missed a day assuming you dont usually forget to take 'em. I take a bunch of daily meds also and I put em in a rectangular pill box that has divisions for every day of the week. If you forget to take your meds like I do it helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 pm

RF: its all good. I didn't have them again. I didn't wanna take any risks , turns out I took them a lot earlier than usual... which meant I was in bed before midnight for the first time in like... ever Shocked

Had weird dreams as usual... should post it in the dream thread... Razz

RF: my god its infuriating to use my phone and browse on the Nation... pretty sure its just my phone being a dick but I gotta zoom in all the way and basically slam the screen a million times before it opens a link... and just theny goddamn keyboard froze.
Piece of shit phone ~_~ I need a new one. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm

F: Son of a...I think the Nationitis is coming back at me for round 2. BRING IT ON, I'VE STILL GOT LEFTOVER BROTH. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

I've had a bit of a stuffed up nose for a while now, but no flu... maybe I dodged it even though the rest of the house came down with something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Rf wrestling will not be in the 2020 olympics

Rt why would they do that ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm

RF: Replacing a Blend Door in a 99 Grand Cherokee is a PiA. .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:32 pm

RF: Week 2 of "Nationitis" My throat is slowly getting better, however the ear ache has moved to the other side and I cannot hear a goddamn thing other than insanely loud ringing... it hurts like a b!t_h... the right side is a bit better...
My cold comes in waves, last night I had another fever, body aches, headache... couldn't keep even water down... Crying or Very sad

BUT I WILL SURVIVE! cheers

RF: Sweet jesus, tomorrow is Valentines... I could be going out with my boyfriend, being all romantic an shit, but nOPE. IM HOME SICK... so a skype date it is... Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Got my Valentine her gift sunday from Pandora Jewlers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: