The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
Got my Valentine her gift sunday from Pandora Jewlers
Excited
A Pandora.. bracelet?
Always wanted one.

Hope everyone here with Nationitis gets better soon...
I had nothing to do with it this time.. So the blame clearly goes to Ninja. Razz

Shocked

Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

No Just a few charms to add to her bracelet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:23 pm

RF: I have a pandora bracelet ^_^
I'mma try to find its so I can show you guys how cool it is Cool

From the left to right~ (Shitty photo is shitty, sorry D:)
Little spacer thing, Mushroom (my nickname is Shroom, my dad calls me that for some weird reason aha) pretty dangly pink bead, a snake, a floral ball thingy, a crystal bead, my guitar, my love heart ball, the spacer thingy, my 18th, a teapot, my angel wings Kiss, a crown, and my book that say "study" on them

The 18th, angel wings, crown and teapot and study book I got for my 18th/graduation cheers

It's half filled, just another half to go and its a finished bracelet :3
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Hint hint six Razz

RF I have no idea what I'm going to do on valintines day. For my special lady-_- *sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Odds are the closest thing I'll have to a date on Thursday will be my right hand. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Hopefully you will take it to dinner and a movie, maybe get it some flowers and show it a nice night on the town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:35 pm

At most, I'll know I'll be meeting my Customer Service class of five married women at Greenbrier Mall for a secret shopping exercise. Maybe I'll catch a movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:42 pm

I went into a Pandora's store when looking for something for my grandmother for Christmas. I'm not really a bracelet person but some of the necklaces neat.

'Course, they'd probably get ruined by the pool water. Neutral

RT: My job sucks and I need a new one. Hopefully Friday goes well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Valentine's Day will be spent doing...NOTHING! Laughing

F: This round of Nationitis is the cold. I can now say with more certainty that the last round was the flu. I've got a sore throat, stuffy nose, and both ears are very muffled. I really f**** hope it doesn't lead to a middle ear infection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

RT: CURSE YOU TIBBERS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

RF: Well as usual I screw things up... yay cheers MM yes, vodka, come at me. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
RF: Well as usual I screw things up... yay cheers MM yes, vodka, come at me. Cool
RQ- What bees the problem, Saybie- Baby? Sad

Btw.. That bracelet is gorgeous. I shall have one some day.. Oh yes. It shall be mine and I will be fabulous for it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 am

RF: tis over in the 18+ section if ya wanna read it Kiss

Spoiler:

Thanks ^_^
Its only half filled cuz pandora are expensive Shocked but I love it so much I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 am

Random Fact: I LIKE CARROT CAKE MUFFINS WITH CREAM CHEESE TOPPING AND CRUSHED WALNUTS!

Random Thought: I need sleep...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 am

RF: Cream cheese icing is amazing... except only my dad and I will even go anywhere near it... my sis bro and mum refuse to look at the stuff.. OH WELL, MORE CAKE FOR ME! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 am

It's what I has now. And I really really wanna just shove my face into both of them but I have to wait till I bring them home cause I have to share.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 am

I made french toast on the griddle Jeremiah gave me for Valentine's day.. early. And i made bacon in the oven. Also i am downloading dragonborn now and preparing to have no life again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 am

YAY! I'm making Pancakes later on cause I forgot about Pancake Tuesday Yesterday. Hoping to get Dragon Born later myself when it comes up on the EU store.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:19 am

According to their twitter it is live now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:19 am

Sweet, download it when I get home. Any complaints on it yet?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 am

Those carrot cake muffins sound delicious. Shocked

I should get my hands on some almond/coconut flour...and some cream cheese...*looks up a recipe*

F: Just learned that Azira sent me a friend request on the forum. I forgot this site had that feature. Only reason I noticed is because "Azira is online" or something like that popped up in the corner and I checked out my notifications. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

Haven't started yet. Just got done cleaning up after breakfast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:
Odds are the closest thing I'll have to a date on Thursday will be my right hand. Embarassed

RF: Single women , usually out in the standard "Pair Formation"partying in the clubs are especially vulnerable to getting hit on on 2/14.

RT: Single guys who know this grab a wing man and take care of bidness.

Don't blame me...... I didn't invent this "make you feel so alone" if you don't have a significant other holiday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Happy Desperation Day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 pm

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!

I AM SPENDING THIS FINE, NORMAL DAY PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: