The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Dream Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 am

iRideAPalmer thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about dreams. With her permission, I have decided to do just that.

Do you remember your dreams? Are they vivid? Have they came true? Do you dream in color?
Post here to discuss your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 am

Can't remember my dream from last night... Sad means it wasn't lucid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am

My dreams last night was awful.
They are most of the time. I dream every night, most of which are nightmares.

Sad

I watched too much TWD 1st season. Enough said..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:49 am

There were buses in my dreams last night...

I have no idea why, other than I bused home last night and I saw buses on Top Gear last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

So let me ask..
Do you believe dreams have meanings? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am

Sure. For me they could be really simple such as "You saw buses today. Here are some buses" or something much deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am

I totally agree.
I have had dreams of people who passed away, whom I haven't had contact with for many years, and 2 days later, they passed.
I have had nightmares of many things that represent my past, still lingering in my thoughts.

Dreams have be responsible for many things in history.
The eye of a needle is one for an example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 pm

i had a dream when i probably was 11yrs old. That i'll never forget and i've never told anyone Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:37 pm

There are probably some dreams that you don't want to share. I know I have a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Okay so I have some messed up dreams that feel really real, I can control whats happening (sometimes) and its just like.. what the actual f***.. Laughing

Dream #1
Spoiler:

but as usual I fall back asleep not long after (it was only like 10am.. Laughing)

Dream #2

Spoiler:

And I bloody did wake up.. GODDAMN IT. Cry :cry2:
And then I look at the time and its like 1:30pm and I freak out because I overslept Embarassed

I'm not making this shit up either, sweet jesus. This guy always appears in my dreams if I wake up and then fall back asleep... I blame my medication for making me have weird ass dreams.. pale

But seriously, THAT GUY, ugh... I don't even know his name, I just know what he looks like... and like everything else about him.. Embarassed bUT NOT HIS GODDAMN NAME. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:55 am

Here we go last night i dreamt that i was putting doll clothes on dolls. And there was a teacher like person that kept telling me my doll's clothes didn't match so I'd change it again and she'd say it again. Then i looked to my left and Liam was there putting clothes his kid. Then i was a kid from the show the rugrats... then next thing you know I'm flying a car over the ocean. Oh jeez wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:59 am

Hmm. Intetesting.. Thinking

Perhaps the baby and Liam connection is due to him being a daddy soon..
And flying a car over the ocean thing... Yeah I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 am

No clue.

Oh and Sayber it's called lucid dreaming. Sounds like you are like me and as you wake up and fall back asleep your dreams get more weird and more lucid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 am

iRideASleigh wrote:
Here we go last night i dreamt that i was putting doll clothes on dolls. And there was a teacher like person that kept telling me my doll's clothes didn't match so I'd change it again and she'd say it again. Then i looked to my left and Liam was there putting clothes his kid. Then i was a kid from the show the rugrats... then next thing you know I'm flying a car over the ocean. Oh jeez wtf?

You feel that you are not ready for parent hood but that I am and you feel less grown up than you thought you were. The car flying over the ocean is you going "b!t_h I ain't following your rules and expectations I do what I want."

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 pm

lmfao okay Liam.
And I know I'm not ready for parenthood... hence the use of the pill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 pm

I can't even remember most of my "memorable" dreams... so when I try to explain them... I don't make much sense.

*Me telling people what happened in my dreams*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 pm

"you want him to do you so much you could do anything?"
LOLWHUT. WHAT DID I JUST HEAR THAT KID SAY!? Shocked

Had another dream last night, I was like folding clothes in a classroom and I also had a laptop in front of me and the teacher was sitting at his desk and was like emailing me instead of just talking to me and then once he emailed me he commented on how pretty I was and I was like "uh thanks..." and it was really weird and just what even, and then he got up and walked over and kissed me and then was like "WAIT. how old are you?"
and I was like "I'm 18, which means I'm TOALLY legal"

then my friend Rhi came in and was like "ERMAHGERD YOU'RE f**** THE TEACHER" and I was like "hOW DID YOU KNOW?!" and she was all "I. KNOW. EVERYTHING. I SEE EVERYTHING!" and then laughed really evilly and just oh my god she transformed into like this f**** weird ass octopus looking creature and then was like chasing after me yelling about "YOU BETRAYED OUR OATH" or some shit, and I woke up like crying because it was just really f**** up and scary pale

So yeah, that was my dream last night.. and its making me want to never sleep again No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : -10

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:42 am

I have had some INTENSELY HORRIFIC nightmares! I've had em about being ripped to pieces by tarantulas to watching my family dismembered house of 1000 corpses style. All my dreams are lucid and... utilitarian, but those words don't do them enough justice, I swear I can even feel the pain when I get injured in my dreams! There's one in particular I want to talk about because it was just so well laid out and in depth, I can't believe my unconscious mind comes up with this stuff, I must be a sick f***.

Anyways! story time!

So I was dreaming, or nighmareing there was a zombie outbreak in the town I grew up in, I was there for some reason, my landlord was there, there was a black guy and a white lady with a little girl too, they were just fabrications of my mind allowing me to interact with the.... Transmundane perhaps? There were conversations between me and this made up people, they had names too, but I can only remember so much. So were hold up in some house, wooden boards over the windows, basically what you'd expect with zombies around, occasionally a zombie would break in through the windows, I actually had to kill my zombified roommate at one point, but nobody I mentioned before died. The dream seemed to go on for hours Me and my comrades could leave during the day, the zombies were just... Gone, maybe they were hiding from the sun, I'll never know. Anyways, after every zombie attack we survived I couldn't help but notice these f**** bright yellow wasps always around the zombies, throughout the whole dream I was wondering "what is the significance of these insects?" I was eventually able to realize, through memory rather than subconscious (maybe both) that wasps zombiefy other insects and send them to their nests where their young eat up all the guts of the host from the inside. (they gotta feed their kiddies y'know?) I made the conclusion that the wasps must be causing the outbreak. So during the day, me and my made up friends would search for some kind of nest, after two days dream time I discovered it. There was a f**** massive wasp queen there, it was much bigger than me. I remember me battling it intensely and calling for help, it almost killed me actually, but I managed to kill it... I think I had a knife or something.

My pals had showed up after I was victorious, zombies crawled up from the ground, their heads exploded and all the smaller wasps died out quickly. Then I woke up, my first thought was "woah... That was f**** sweet!"

Naturally as a person who has deranged dreams I look up the meanings, they require some interpenetration of course after you find key meanings but still, I like it.

To see zombies in a dream often signifies you feeling overwhelmed in the waking world. Seeing a wasp signifies evil, and this next part is right off the website I use: "To dream that you kill a wasp signifies your fearlessness in fighting off your opponents, while maintaining your ethics and rights."

At the time I was feeling overwhelmed by people around me, partially my landlord, who as I mentioned was in my dream. I was feeling singled out for being different or perhaps strange to some people, but since then I fixed that, all because of this great dream.

I love how my mind comes up with what could be a blockbuster movie just to get a point across to me. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 am

my dreams usually go a little something like this .....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am

Last night I dreamt someone knocked on my door and when i opened it there were 2 Siberian Husky pups there. One gray and one pure white. I couldn't find the owners. And we found a new owner for the gray one and Jeremiah wouldn't let me give the white one away.

Well an hour later i woke up to Jeremiah talking in his sleep
"Don't let the colored ppl take them"
Me "Take what"
"The puppies"
Me "what puppies"
"The huskies"
Me "what colored ppl?"
*snores*

...seriously? Did our dreams match up? He doesn't remember the dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 am

I can't say I have too many dreams anymore. Well, none that I really remember at least. It's all kind of a giant blur for me nowadays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 pm

I had a dream last night that I had a little green pet lizard. It was awesome.

Can't remember anything else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

I had two really f**** up dreams, that I can't even begin to comprehend... Surprising for me.

The first... I was naked, and I met a guy, he was a fabrication of course.

So I'm walking down the street, naked, not giving a f***. I meet this guy he's like "hey are those your tits?" -looks down- "Yeah those look like my tits" So I went into a gas station me and him walked there and I was like "I'm thirsty what can I buy for two bucks?" and the girl there was like "ANYTHING YOU f**** WANT!" (lol) So the dude breaks into the back, I grabbed a bunch of shit too, so the guy stole shit and I grabbed stuff, we didn't pay... I somehow ended up home, I checked my emails and my landlord sent me a video of him f**** the guy, then I woke up.

Last night...

I had a dream my landlord got into my bed, naturally I said "GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE!" and he says "-other roomate- needs to use my bed"
"Why?" "Why the f*** does he need to do that, he has a bed!" "GET THE f*** OUT OF MY BED YOU SICKO!" "I'LL MURDER YOU!"
"His bed is covered in pennies, he can't get laid there..."
So my other roomie, who isn't worth a mention (I'll kill em both when I move out, I already have a great plot) has sex for about 5 minutes and then passes out on a heap of pennies.

What the f*** is wrong with my mind? NOBODY has been able to interpretate this shit....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:17 am

Sounds like sexual frustration lol

It always seems when my life is in the shits my dreams like to kick me when I'm down . Its fantastic to have a dream you swear is real. And I'm actually happy I can feel a smile across my face and it feels nice . Then my alarm goes of and I wake up and realize what just happend and the world seems a little more grey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 pm

AW f***! That was gonna be delicious...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread