The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Dream Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 am

Shocked

I started reading that sentence, and then that last bit... just...

pale

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:35 am

Yeah I dunno what it means either, but it's what I dreamed I was doing last night. \_(o.o)_/

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I had a dream at work this morning where all my coworkers were angry with me because I wasn't getting anything done, despite it being my day off.

I should stop letting this other cashier get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Cool
Never underestimate the power of your dreams.
Lucid meditation dreaming, interesting technique in which you gain control over your dream state.
Insomnia has driven me to this method. Dreams that reappear, always have an angle of difference. Try writing a few lines when you wake, still half asleep theses few words can trigger a "moment" to which you come back to that night.
Wink Our brain is a great place to get lost in. Finding that silence. Words fail me to express the emotion or lack of. That silence is the starting point, to dream starting from that crossroad in the brain. To decide on the right to be conscious of what will be dreamed on the other to let the mind go where it desires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:04 pm

I always lucid dream nowadays, it's the only way I can dream... If I'm too tired to try dreaming then I just have a dreamless sleep and it feels weird the next morning pale

Anyways my dream... Literally just woke up and wanted to write it down.

So I'm in a giant hotel place, there's a bunch of old friends and classmates and we're all there for some class trip/reunion type thing. Which turned out to basically be a giant sulumber party Razz
Some girls excitedly gush about some American guy who's taken a student exchange program for a few months and is going to be on this trip with us too. I just roll my eyes and walk in, placing my bag down, Vengeance is there and says "it's Ratchet!" And I turn around and just stand there shocked for a second, and he's smiling and says my name and laughs at my reaction to him being there.
Then I basically ran up and gave him the longest tightest hug ever, and started crying because I was like "you never told me you'd be here too!" And then we talked about why he was here and stuff, and then out of nowhere he gets swarmed by a bunch of girls and I get shoved out of the way because that is literally what happens when people from other countries come to visit, especially guys Laughing

So then I'm walking around trying to find somewhere to sleep, everyone is split off into groups, vengeance is with a bunch of her old school friends, and I'm like, well shit. I have nowhere to go, so I go to sit outside alone and gaze at the stars.
Ratchet comes out and says he managed to escape the swarm of girls throwing themselves at him Laughing and we just hang out and talk and chill, and both fall asleep outside laying in the lovely cool grass just chatting about stuff.

It was lovely, and I woke up and remembered how worried ratchet looked as all these girls surrounded him asking him every little detail about himself and to pronounce words so they can see how different it sounds to how we say it. .. And I will admit I giggled like an idiot remembering that cuz it was quite funny to dream about Razz

My dreams have been about people on the nation lately... I still think the best one was when Jolli climbed on top of my car, yelled something out dramatically, slipped and rolled down the car, landed in a puddle of water and started swimming in it... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 am

I just had a nightmare about zombies... and in the dream cats were zombies too but not dogs. And i kept having to kill cats... and thrn at one point i got trapped by like 3 zombies and one zombie cat and my friend killed all the zombies but not the kitty. I woke up with tears in my eyes. Poor kitties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 am

Sad
You know what's strange? I have been having a lot of zombie dreams as of late.
Thinking
I guess with the shows I watch and games I play, it would make sense.. But it can be really graphic.
Always being chased... Or I'm always hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 am

My dreams have just become horrible flashbacks and nightmares... No

I barely sleep anymore, and just got some tablets that should help.. I miss my funny and awesome dreams.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 am

I constantly dream of zombies... I don't even watch the Walking Dead or other zombie shows or movies... and I don't even play cod zombies often. and yet... ZOMBIES ALL THE TIME

Had another dream this time Jeremiah and I were getting attacked by some other ppl that wanted our position... apparently we were the leaders of this group. And the rest of the ppl that were on our side helped us escape. And Jeremiah, Mikko, Tiger, a random puppy, and I ran away. Then we found a hotel and my friend Ryan was there. We were hundreds of miles away at this point so we dropped the dogs and cat off in the hotel room. And we went to the state fair. And I woke up after buying a thing of cheese curds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: