Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Todays MAG issue "Arm chair squad leaders"

Me was defending the bunker with 1 other guy while our squad leader was barking orders like crazy "Fix the AA or are you all stupid?" "Everyone fix that gate now" "Fix the morter now retards"
All that happened while he was sitting in his turrent on otherside of map. Me turned me mic on and did a smartass response back "Fat kid in turrent if you want things fixed do it yourself or is your ass stuck in the turrent seat?"
The only thing back was "Shutup" then followed by a single vote to kick me.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Picking this up tonight, rolling with SVER, I think. Loved them since Beta, plus I'll be able to roll with a few guys from work. I think Vash was trying to explain it, but when you hit cap on a character, you can start another, in a new faction?

Also, anyone have some general wisdom to pass on?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah. Don't play MAG. Razz
Nah, I kid. It's not that bad, but when no one works together it sucks, and some of the maps are really unbalanced. I think I made a list of the problems I had with the game earlier in this thread. If you can get some experience and change my mind on any of the points I made, then please do. I do like the idea of the game, and when you have an actual team that does work together it's really good.
As to your question, yes. When you get a character to it's max level (I think 60) you can start over with a fresh character in a new faction.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
some of the maps are really unbalanced. .

Zipper is actually trying to fix that, though. They revamped the SVER Sabotage map so it's not so biased for the defenders Smile

I'll look forward to playing against you, Endlo. Vash has gotten me a few times with his shotty, hopefully you don't follow in his footsteps Razz
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Good to hear. As I said way back, I think this game has a lot of potential, but there are many areas that need improving first. It's good to see the makers listening to their players a bit. Though you'd think they would've caught more of the little problems in the beta. Maybe a longer one would've helped. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Definitely enjoying the game so far. Not a lot under my belt, but I had a great time with Acquisition. Not sure how I'm building my first soldier, but I'm digging the Assault Medic thing I've got going on right now. Light Machine Gun with the sight, working on Improved Stability before I head into Athleticism.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Athleticism is by far the best skill tree, since they're all passive abilities that're always with you Smile I like the Assault Medic class too. Right now I'm rockin the shotty, which I'm developing a love/hate relationship with Razz
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:15 am

Nice. I enjoy being a medic, and I love the LMG. Grinding it out until I can rock Commando builds, for a change of pace. Working on the loadout Vash and I put together. Seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

Excited for the double XP, and the new stuff. Not excited at having to go into VALOR and Raven, before heading back into SVER though.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Not excited to go into Valor and Raven? Why not? You got some sort of grudge against us? Razz

And yeah, I'm super excited for Double XP. I'm going to be playing ALL weekend Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Why was me not informed about double xp weekend *sad* Me might miss it
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

No grudge, I just love SVER. Prima Noyan for life. Just the faction I most enjoy.

Looking forward to flashbangs, and double XP. Also, LMGs are the best guns ever. The 1st tier one is just sooo good. Don't care for the upgraded one much, at 5 points, but it's not bad either.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Raven have a awesome sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Awesome. I haven't messed with the snipers much, yet. It's a big investment to get the upgraded Rifles, and I'm not a strong enough sniper to make it work, yet. I do plan on trying it though.

I'll enjoy playing the other PMCs, I just know I'll end back up in SVER. Hoodies and duct tape. Truck Bunkers are pretty righteous, too.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 am

Great its been hacked now.

A clan that plays as SVER has hacked the game so they 1 hit kill everyone and cant be killed.
Me 50cal 1 guy 4 times and he no drop and teammate in turrent was non stop blasting them. A teammate ran over 1 and teammates apc was destroyed while baddy walked away.

The clan tag was TLC.

Apart from that since new stuff added me keeps getting 5:5 error after every game.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Can you report that?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I've looked, there isn't a report button anywhere in game. I had a problem like that the other day. In a supression game, somebody could automatically revive themselves whenever they were killed. I knifed him and saw him go down atleast 5 times (there was nobody around us) and he would pop right back up Neutral It made me lose my mind.

I really hope Zipper takes care of these, though. It would be horrible if MAG started being treated like MW2 for hackers and laggers Sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Does zipper have an official feedback or website for the game like Naughty Dog or Insom has for for their games?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 pm

I haven't actually checked. I'll go do that.

On a positive note, I gained 20 levels tonight! Cool Thank god for Double XP Weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 am

Something fun to try...

You and a teammate that both have claymores equipped stand point blank in each others face and set the claymores. If done right 1 of 2 things will happen.
1. the claymores will vanish from sight but still there and also the explosion radius is magnifed greatly. Kinda looks like a mini nuke going off when tripped.

2. When placed in perfect sync one of the claymores will appear in the torso of the lucky player thus turning them into running bombers. To see who the lucky one is just firstly look at the claymores on the ground and if yours has vanished then its in the other player (vice versa). Sadly you will get 0 points if player kills someone with bomb as it kills them too.

These were extremely flukey to do but funny when done.

The flash bang nades are crap.

66-0 with silenced pistol.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 am

Ahaha, that claymore stuff sounds sweet Smile I probably wouldn't do it in a real game though. I'm not much of a glitcher.

And I agree that the Flash Bangs are crap. All people do is spam them into objectives. I've never even been killed while blinded, and yet I spend a 1/4 of my game with a pure white screen Neutral

And 66-0 with a pistol?! Niiiiiiiiiice Cool
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:00 pm

66 - 0

affraid

I'm not worthy.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Its easy to get huge k/ds when you know where to stalk, kill, run away, look like a tree, kill.......

SVERs flaw on the car one is all the bunkers are wayyy to close to each other making them perfect to get kills from emerging players.

1 thing l've noticed defending as Raven in car one is one bunker has been given a speed up on respawning to help with 2 squads of attackers that go after it.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 am

It is now official that the game has been hacked.

Me was reading a few fanboy post and they tell you step by step how to crack the game. Funny thing the only group that cant be hacked is Raven as stated by a fanboy "causes game to corrupt"
This explains the massive bail out of Raven members.

Hacks are
1. Unlimited ammo/life
2. Instant revival when killed
3. No cooldown time for squad/ platoon leaders.
4. Double damage to guns/nades etc

Lastly Spawn anywhere at any time.

These were found on Gamefaq, IGN, Gamerinfo.

Also Zipper can't fix them straight away so yay for F'ing losers that can't fight legit.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 am

Oh god no Shocked

Well, if this gets too out of control, I'm going to have to quit. I mean, one of the reasons I never played MW2 was because of all the cheats, glitches and hacks that people abused daily. I don't want to leave a game I love Sad

Although, I guess I could just join Raven and play Supression all day, since there will be no hacks there Smile
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 am

If you want to lol just look at the dominance that Raven got over majority of game types. Shows you the skilled players are jumping ship to Raven now.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top