The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wait, what are you trying to get Az?

Galaxy Player 4.2

There was apparently one left (again) in a Future Shop. It's sitting on my desk now. Very Happy= :D

Why is it that whenever I complain about something or bring something up the universe says "what are you talking about?" and presents whatever it was in front of me.
orly :orly:
did you just call me the universe?

Doesn't look like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:42 am

Lt sexy pants has a large ego.
Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 am

Dont cry Krispy... You´re still my universe, and my Lt. sexy pants. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 am

1. i have the flu.
2. went to the doctor today and got a ton of prescriptions because my health insurance is out on friday. prednisone because once yearly i need it for spring allergies. birth control refill cuz i dont need a mini me. nebulizer stuff for my cough. antibiotics for my cough. flonase for my nasal congestion. ointment for my rashes. even with insurance my pharmacy bill was crappy.
Sorry you have the flu.
I can't stand the flu.. But ironically I can't have a flu shot.
Not sure it works anyway. Shrug
Seems like if you are injected by any virus, live or dead, probably isn't as good a good idea. I don't care what the doctor's say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 am

Infecting yourself with a dead version so a live version doesn't infect you. Minor symptoms over more severe ones.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:24 am

Whatyoutalkinboutwillis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 am

How is it not a good idea... It builds up immunity, now if they started injecting dead aids or something then I would agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 am

Whatyoutalkinboutwillis?

Honestly, I really wish I knew cause today my brain is not being good.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 am

How is it not a good idea... It builds up immunity, now if they started injecting dead aids or something then I would agree with you.
So.... Injection of the flu virus is understandable because as you said, builds immunity by making the body recognize the virus so it learns to fight it... But knowing this to be the purpose of vaccines, an "AIDS vaccine" would be absurd? Laughing

Scratch all that jazz.
Even if my doctors didn't advise me to not take ANY vaccines, I still would not.
My immunity system does what it wants. No need to give it ideas. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 am

I'm sorry I forgot to add in. I have the flu, bronchitis, and a sinus infection.

Also I don't get the flu shot because every time I do I still get the flu or I get sick worse than usual right after the shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:50 pm

So.... Injection of the flu virus is understandable because as you said, builds immunity by making the body recognize the virus so it learns to fight it... But knowing this to be the purpose of vaccines, an "AIDS vaccine" would be absurd? Laughing

Scratch all that jazz.
Even if my doctors didn't advise me to not take ANY vaccines, I still would not.

Well the flu is nothing, AIDS is scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:03 pm

There would be no way to have a aids vaccine similiar to a flu one .

Injecting your body with a half dead flu virus let's your body build an immunity to it , since aids bassically gets around your immune system and all the tehcnical nonsense your body wouldn't be able to react the same to it .... Razz

The more you know lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:11 pm

I was more talking about if Aids was a airborn desise like the flu... but yeah you're right, We're stupid Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

I have always thought ebola would be terrieble as a airborn virus .... then I found out there was a strand but it isn't nearly as leathal as the onw in africa . If aids was airborn I would most likley end my life aburptly lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Same here, I get every flu, and it sucks... Atleast I'm not DEAD! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Or liquified organs or 100 other horrorable things that are out there ...always have to look at the positives Very Happy= :D lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm

I only view the positives, that is my life. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

the HIV positives?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Ahh, I set my self up for that joke. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm

it feels like someone plowed me witha truck on my right side n idunno why

wrist hurts, elbow hurts, shoulder hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Could have slept all funny like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

1. i have the flu.
2. went to the doctor today and got a ton of prescriptions because my health insurance is out on friday. prednisone because once yearly i need it for spring allergies. birth control refill cuz i dont need a mini me. nebulizer stuff for my cough. antibiotics for my cough. flonase for my nasal congestion. ointment for my rashes. even with insurance my pharmacy bill was crappy.

Get well soon ! Im glad you are taking the flu seriously, its a bad strain. The hospital my wife works has been admitting flu patients for several weeks now including a friend of mine. She works in the ICU and they have patients who are near death from the flu and complications. It is a pretty big health risk for anyone with a any sort of asthma, lung, heart conditions or a host of other health problems. I have to get my son flu shots every year he has asthma and allergies and he could get real sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Scratch all that jazz.

Well the flu is nothing, AIDS is scary.

The flu kills way more people than AIDS every year according to the CDC. Google it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm so ready for Thursday. Can't wait to start basketball! I worked out for a little over 2 and a half hours earlier, so Im pumped. Yeahhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 am

Whatyoutalkinboutwillis?

Honestly, I really wish I knew cause today my brain is not being good.

Infecting yourself with a dead version so a live version doesn't infect you. Minor symptoms over more severe ones.

Yeah, I know... I wondered myself before posting it, but.. Meh. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: