The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : -10

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Turn that frown upside down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:03 pm

I get it Jolli. But at the end, do you really want to prove accurate to her description of you?
You're not so don't feed the fire.
Chill out, take a deep breath and CALM THE EFF DOWN!!! Laughing
You are my buddy and I hate to see you like this.
Sometimes in life... No. MOST OF THE TIME in life you just got to say f@ck it. Wink

Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:08 pm

I always say, when life gives you lemons, get some vodka and throw a party! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 pm

I can't not right now though, I'll say f*** it sometime later.
Just gonna blast a bunch of techno music into my ears until my brain is mush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

I still lova ya, but...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm better now, talking to some friends (not about what happened)

So.. yeah Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Wait... Aren't we friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:
Wait... Aren't we friends?
apparently not Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Nah, you guys are family Razz

And friends, friends is also good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

If me goes MIA for a while don't worry as the power has been cut as atm there is flash flooding and strong winds ( 6 tornadoes so far) are hitting me state from a ex cyclone/low.

Flooding is expected to be worse then the one that claimed lives in 2010/2011.

Me area is ment to cop it later today and all me can here atm is strong winds and very heavy rain hitting me windows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry to hear that, Jolli. I know how it feels to be completely enraged like that. I normally get that way when I try and talk to Alyx. Oh lord. It's not even worth your time man. Take the night to yourself, game it up, and take a deep breathe. Sometimes, as Jaded said, you have to leave the past in the past. Crap happens. All you can do is keep your head high and move on. Be the better man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm

I know there's some anger in the posts, but please keep them clean from now on. Don't go around the word censor. I'll just leave this as a reminder.

Sorry to hear that jolli. It might take awhile, but it's probably best to walk away. You'll meet people who aren't worth your time. Just try to make the most of the time you have with the people who do deserve it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 am

At the moment, I'm just going through the posts and sending friend requests to my favorite Nationeers over PSN. Dingo, you're next on the list.

Edit: I don't know Dingo's or Bacon's PSN ID, so you guys are missing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks guys it means a lot to me, I'm happy I left well enough alone, I realized my mistake when I replied to her almost immediately, I find this person to be extremely unintresting and I wont ever converse with her again if it is my choice.

Also, Holy crap was that Last episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 8 f**** intense...

What ? ... I like that show... Wanna fight about it ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Dingo wrote:
If me goes MIA for a while don't worry as the power has been cut as atm there is flash flooding and strong winds ( 6 tornadoes so far) are hitting me state from a ex cyclone/low.

Flooding is expected to be worse then the one that claimed lives in 2010/2011.

Me area is ment to cop it later today and all me can here atm is strong winds and very heavy rain hitting me windows.

O.o.... jesus dingo i hope everything turns out okay and safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 pm

jolli wrote:
Thanks guys it means a lot to me, I'm happy I left well enough alone, I realized my mistake when I replied to her almost immediately, I find this person to be extremely unintresting and I wont ever converse with her again if it is my choice.

Also, Holy crap was that Last episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 8 f**** intense...

What ? ... I like that show... Wanna fight about it ?

I get ya man. Anger is a hard thing to fight with sometimes. Ive made a similar mistake. You're only human. I just hope things get better for ya dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Anger is especially hard for me, My heart starts racing and I can't really control myself, I don't black out or anything, but I just can't stop my self doing something that I might regret.

I'm pretty sure its gonna be going to be fine, still waiting for the fallout from my ex (if there is one) because I can't just go back to saying hello if she knows what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 pm

jolli wrote:
Anger is especially hard for me, My heart starts racing and I can't really control myself, I don't black out or anything, but I just can't stop my self doing something that I might regret.

I'm pretty sure its gonna be going to be fine, still waiting for the fallout from my ex (if there is one) because I can't just go back to saying hello if she knows what happened.
This may sound wrong. But.. I wish I had some of your anger or maybe I don't idk.
But anyways I don't know how to stay angry at people. If there's an argument and someone just says what I wanna hear I give up immediately, or some way I find a way to blame myself for what's going on. It's never anyone else's fault.

I probably let people walk over me n get what they want when they shouldn't be :/. I feel like if I had just tad bit anger I could stand my ground n not let that happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm still angry at the b!t_h, but that is just because I'm fussing over everything, What I should have said, what I shouldn't have done, how will this effect my relationship with my ex ETC.

so I basically let her get to me, which I shouldn't have done. But I'm still thinking about the nerve on her to meddle and reference something that has nothing to do with her, but between me and my ex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

I would try not to dwell on it to much jolli or it will just eat away at you forever . Its over and done with no reason to stress on stuff you can't change man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm getting over it, and that is true... Been doing that for a little too long so this might be a good time to stop. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm

jolli wrote:
I'm still angry at the b!t_h, but that is just because I'm fussing over everything, What I should have said, what I shouldn't have done, how will this effect my relationship with my ex ETC.

so I basically let her get to me, which I shouldn't have done. But I'm still thinking about the nerve on her to meddle and reference something that has nothing to do with her, but between me and my ex.
I'm a bit guilty of the same, as I believe everyone can be at times, let someone's words or actions bring out the pure b!t_h in me.
If you think about it, it's retarded to allow anyone to control your emotions. No one should be handed that power. No over you. Not over me. No one.
And some part of me feels if I don't confront the person, which will result in me getting angry, then I'm letting the person off the hook and some people eff up so badly that a second chance isn't an option. So I forget all about "Never let anyone have that power over you" rule and I fire back. Hard. I'm coldblooded when I feel I'm being attacked for no good reason.
And that can result in me looking like I'm the asshole.
So there should, as applies to all things, be the perfect balance.
This could apply to you as well Crispy-
I know there are assholes and liars and jealous and mean people out there who live to hurt others...
So I will blow pass your ass and let you become the dark and low shit that makes your world turn on it's axis. After all, me getting mad is only feeding what keeps your existance.
Cross the line by putting your hands on me or those whom I love, I'll f*** your world up.
Simple shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Same here, I wont lie down and take it. Especially when it is a matter which doesn't even concern her.
I made a joke on her post and she shoots this on me ? Like she's entitled to it.

So I said f*** it, she shoots at me I shoot back, I don't regret it but I don't think it was a good Idea either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Maybe Jolli, the best thing to have done was to have made it a more private thing.
Like in a message rather than on her status where anyone and everyone could view and pass their own judgement, reguardless of the knowledge on the subject OR lack of.
That way you could set the b!t_h straight and not be assumed wrongly (ex, her family) by onlookers.

What's done is done obviously. Can't change it now but just something to think about as I'm sure I will need this same pep talk from you soon rather than later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 pm

It was her, that attacked me publically, and I did also. So technically she brought that judgement on me and her... am I wrong ?

And if the time comes cel I will b!t_h slap you all the way to the shire Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: