The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 am

The Last Ninja wrote:

Which game?

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Fantastic game so far. The boss I was fighting last night ended up taking about 40 minutes to beat. :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 am

I'm annoyed with being sick its been constant this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
I will say that i know for a fact i don't get everything i need. For example i only eat meat 3-4 days a week and i don't like nuts. Which really doesn't help my iron deficiency. But i eat a ton of fruits and veggies. BUT this time of year my fruits are limited to citrus and apples and bananas because of the price and availability and my veggies are spinach or lettuce, occasionally potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and ill splurge for some asparagus occasionally.

I know for a fact my nutrition is not well balanced

I always get what fruits and veggies are in season because the prices are very reasonable and they taste better. I've been eating fresh asparagus almost every day. They just opened up a produce store in the nearest town and they have some good stuff ! if my garden does well I eat like a king in summer and fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Good lord. The last boss of this damn game is the game's first five bosses in sequence, followed by a horrendously overpowered final stage. ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:53 pm

God of War was amazing!
I seriously think that 2013 will be the best year in gaming yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm

jolli wrote:
God of War was amazing!
i'm sad cause my interest in gaming lately is at an all-time low

playing by myself is so boring now, i used to be able to do it all the time. And now i dont like any games that are out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm

I've had that kinda of time too. Hopefully it passes away for you like it did with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:08 pm

jolli wrote:
I've had that kinda of time too. Hopefully it passes away for you like it did with me.
i think its cause no im always hanging with friends and play games that way. So it's just not the same anymore.
don't get me wrong i have a clan i party up with but still
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Quite the opposite for me, I can't stand most multiplayers these days. But I do like playing games with friends so I'm in a sort of a pickle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Gregor wrote:
The Last Ninja wrote:

Which game?

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Fantastic game so far. The boss I was fighting last night ended up taking about 40 minutes to beat. :'D

40 minutes...from full health? Shocked Or was it just because you had to retry a lot?

jolli wrote:
God of War was amazing!

Only games I'm really looking forward to are Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX and Borderlands 2 GotY, but they won't be coming out for a while. Sad

jolli wrote:
Quite the opposite for me, I can't stand most multiplayers these days. But I do like playing games with friends so I'm in a sort of a pickle.

Same, but it's mostly for shooters. To me, BF3=CoD=MoH=Crysis=[shooterX]. Sure, they have their differences, but when it comes down to it, they feel lifeless and dull. I'm starting to prefer co-op and single player games.

For PvP, I like to play by myself or with a few friends. I don't really like playing with too many people in a party. It gets boring and feels unfair when you're destroying the enemy without much trouble. And if I'm bored, I won't be performing well, and if I'm not performing well, my team might end up suffering a loss. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Jeremiah and I play video games together and it makes it way more fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

@Ninja, 40 minutes because a second boss appears and they tend to run around the map a lot. If anything, they were a prelude to the hell to come. The last boss had 6 stages (Which basically consisted of 7 bosses total) and destroyed me quite a few times. Only when I grinded a bit and multiplied my best demon by 3 did I eradicate everything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Jeremiah and I play video games together and it makes it way more fun
Six is my partner!
We have a crazy busy schedule but twice a day (Xylie nap time and later when she goes to bed) you can find us playing something. In most cases we are offline and playing multiplayer but we most certainly keep our gaming in our lives. It's relaxing (sometimes) and it's our shared hobby.

What you need to do Jolli and Crispy, is find ladies who enjoy the same hobby as you. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 pm

It's even more fun if you make wagers while playing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:52 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
It's even more fun if you make wagers while playing....
Twisted Evil
Yes. We have been know to do while playing deathmatch. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Sometimes our wagers are loser vacuums. Loser washes dishes. Loser buys dairy queen. Other tines its loser gives winner a back rub. Sometimes it can be kinky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Sometimes our wagers are loser vacuums. Loser washes dishes. Loser buys dairy queen. Other tines its loser gives winner a back rub. Sometimes it can be kinky.
Twisted Evil

Me and Him do that a lot. Last week when it snowed, he throw a snow ball off the balcony. I bet him that he couldn't hit the same spot. It took him 18 tries but it got it..
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Cel wrote:
[
What you need to do Jolli and Crispy, is find ladies who enjoy the same hobby as you. Very Happy= :D

Heard that. I certainly don't regret going out of my way and finding some interesting ladies. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Gregor wrote:
Cel wrote:
[

Heard that. I certainly don't regret going out of my way and finding some interesting ladies. Very Happy= :D
Very Happy= :D
Makes life interesting.
Me and Six say all the time how lucky we are to share the love of gaming. Although.. He is bad for stealing my bolts and critters on R&C. Mad
MINE! I'm the winner!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Jeremiah always steals all the critters. I get so annoyed about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:00 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Laughing
ALRIGHT! Alright.. I'll admit this but only to you, Palms..
As soon as we reach a level I by pass all the enemies until I have ran around and grabbed the bolts and critters. Embarassed
I have too.. They're mine I tell ya.. ALL MINE!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am

The cashiers are all crazy.

F*** this, I'm not staying here. You'll be getting lots of love exams because I won't be working. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:17 am

Azira wrote:
The cashiers are all crazy.

F*** this, I'm not staying here. You'll be getting lots of love exams because I won't be working. <3
Shocked
You dropped the F- Bomb!!
Now I know your pissed.
Just do it, Stella. You have been having it out with work long enough. Just focus on school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 am

I find that offensive Cel... Like we're not actively seeking out those things or nothing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 am

Cel wrote:
iRideAPalmer wrote:
Laughing
ALRIGHT! Alright.. I'll admit this but only to you, Palms..
As soon as we reach a level I by pass all the enemies until I have ran around and grabbed the bolts and critters. Embarassed
I have too.. They're mine I tell ya.. ALL MINE!!! bounce
....i do that too sometimes. Only kill the ones in my way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-