The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 am

Dingo wrote:
Puke puke puke puke puke. That is what me has done from 3pm today (time is 7:30pm atm)

If Liam is me sick bro then me god buddy you in a world of hurt soon. If you do get what me got atleast you can say you know what it is like to give birth.

Wasn't Liam who got this next... was me No
I feel like I'm dying... holy f***, my body hurts so bad... water is my best friend because its all I can keep down Crying or Very sad

PLUS, the usual nationitis is striking again... goddamn, and I just got over my last case of it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
Dingo wrote:
Puke puke puke puke puke. That is what me has done from 3pm today (time is 7:30pm atm)

If Liam is me sick bro then me god buddy you in a world of hurt soon. If you do get what me got atleast you can say you know what it is like to give birth.

Wasn't Liam who got this next... was me No
I feel like I'm dying... holy f***, my body hurts so bad... water is my best friend because its all I can keep down Crying or Very sad

PLUS, the usual nationitis is striking again... goddamn, and I just got over my last case of it Evil or Very Mad

<.<
>.>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

I'm feeling a little better, still in that weird "AM I DYING" stage though Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Saw James Brown, thought of this:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

After telling Dad that my assistant manager is transferring to a different store at the end of the week, he feels it would be best to hand in my resignation today because he's the one that hired me. I need to write it up, figure out what I'm going to say and my final day will be the 7th.

Being a manger-type, he's probably right. I was planning on leaving anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Azira wrote:
Saw James Brown, thought of this:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

After telling Dad that my assistant manager is transferring to a different store at the end of the week, he feels it would be best to hand in my resignation today because he's the one that hired me. I need to write it up, figure out what I'm going to say and my final day will be the 7th.

Being a manger-type, he's probably right. I was planning on leaving anyway.

Don't write anything like, I'm leaving because this place is run by brainless morons and my coworkers are lazy mean girls!! Angry :angry: Since this is goodbye, you have nothing to gain by ripping them a new one and possibly lose a future job reference . That letter could be put in your employment file and could be used against you years later. Some jobs you have in the future may require you to list ALL employment you have ever had. Simply say you are leaving on (fill in the blank date). You dont have to give a reason, just politely inform them you are leaving. It is customary to give at a weeks notice for a non-professional job and two weeks notice for a professional position. Some positions will tell you you leave the very day you give notice because they feel you wont be a productive employee. I doubt you have an employment contract but if you do it might specify a certain length of time that you need to give notice before you leave. If this place is as screwed up as I think it is, wait one week before you are going to leave , wait til the end of your shift and hand the supervisor the letter and tell him you are giving notice. I sense that the more time you are working there and they know you are leaving will only make them abuse you more before you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 pm

My day has been completely and utterly made. My analysis paper over Skyfall got an A! My professor was impressed apparently. All I can say is YES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Gregor wrote:
My day has been completely and utterly made. My analysis paper over Skyfall got an A! My professor was impressed apparently. All I can say is YES!

Originally, I misread Skyfall as Skyrim. But seriously, what course are you taking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:

Originally, I misread Skyfall as Skyrim. But seriously, what course are you taking?

Literature and film class. :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Got my classes for my spring semester all set. Good news: no math-related classes. Bad news: Public Speaking. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Gregor wrote:
Kidchimera00 wrote:

Literature and film class. :'D

That sounds like a fun class.

Handed in my letter and the only thing my AM said was "All I need is two weeks notice." It was rather anticlimactic. Apparently I'm the fourth person to hand something in in the last week or so.

The other cashier was all like "Sorry about last weekend, blah blah blah it's the managers fault." Huh, I've heard all this before... Well I'm leaving so if you want a day off before I go let me know.

*Tells anyone who asks I'm leaving for school and for other opportunities. Plans to call city to ask about lifeguarding and updating spring availability. "I'm completely free after exams!" Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

cheers For you Az ! you will be happier and better off not working in a place that only makes you unhappy. You will never regret leaving in a polite professional manner. I've had to list every job I ever had for some government jobs I applied for and I really had to sweat it out because I once told a manager to EFF off and quit when I was young. Luckily they had gone out of business so it did not affect me getting hired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Azira wrote:

That sounds like a fun class.

By all means it is. I had the professor my first semester here, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to take this one. If it's a good professor, why not take another of his/her classes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 pm

If you need that class anyway, then by all means go for it. That's what I did for pre-calc this semester.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Jesus, I'm so sick of High schooler drama... facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

jolli wrote:
Jesus, I'm so sick of High schooler drama... facepalm2

Give me some names ! They wont be screwing with you for long Jolli !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

lmaol^^

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum