The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Nope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm

You guys are missing out on some of the funniest kid vids ever made! I've already had 2 Hollywood producers contact me in hopes of developing a series. I guess my kid has to send me the actual vids instead of posting to FB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Mon May 20, 2013 5:16 pm

I can view them, RR And the first one is my favorite. I love how he gets around. So cute.

BTW.. Bug doesn't say "Yee-Haw"..
She says.. "Wee-Haw". Laughing

Goober.. I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Mon May 20, 2013 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can view them, RR And the first one is my favorite. I love how he gets around. So cute.

BTW.. Bug doesn't say "Yee-Haw"..
She says.. "Wee-Haw". Laughing

Goober.. I tell ya!

Your little bug is the cutest !! I think Wyatt James is a freak he is only 1 year and approaching 2 year old size clothes affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 am

Works grand now.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Ah, works from my home PC! That vid is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Interesting read from CNN:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd imagine it applies to both parents, not just fathers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

Meh... You can be a friend and a parent to your kids. The part of the story where the Dad scores big points with the crowd because he fired the gardener and made his teenager do all the yard work that summer only made me wonder where Dad was before that ? NO kid is going to talk to his Dad like that if he is raised to respect and is in turn respected. Lately there has been a spate of Youtube videos and pictures of parents "Kid Shaming". One girl's Mom made her carry a sign around saying she was a "bully". From the comments by adults who saw this , you would have thought this Mom was doing a fantastic job ! I could only wonder why "shaming" your kid was such good parenting? It seemed to me that the Mom was bullying  her daughter and she was probably the role model for the girls bullying behavior  in the first place. A youtube video had a Dad shooting a girls laptop because she was on FB or something. Again applause from supposed adults, this made the national news and was applauded all over. Destroying members of your family's property is considered domestic violence by many professionals. It often serves as a way to control others, but it is also used to create fear in the victims because they will identify with their property. When the Dad put a bunch of bullets in the laptop it sent a clear message to the girl... "you could be next" ! I do friend stuff with my boy  all the time, it does nothing to hurt my parenting relationship with him. Parenting is guiding and educating  your kid not making his life miserable and staying aloof. Doing friend stuff is a way to bond and enjoy each others company, it isn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )    

Back to top Go down

Parenting 101 - ( Leveling up our future Nationites )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: