The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:24 am

Random Fact: Get my Tattoo tomorrow.
Random Thought: ...wonder if I'll be one of those dudes that are all "Hey baby I just got a tattoo, check it, I'm all misunderstood and stuff. Uh huh that's right I'm hot stuff!" That last parts just me on a normal day.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 am

RF: I don't know what show or movie this is from, but I really want to see it.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:11 am

...ditto...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 am

RF: My tax teacher thought that my class should offer to prepare taxes for students one friday. She'd go over them when were done, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 am

Do it and tell the students that they are being audited.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Ditto to Liam's ditto.

T: Slow cookers are nice. Last night, I cooked a roast in the Crockpot, then used some of the broth and meat to make a dish akin to pot roast. Now I'm trying to make some BBQ chicken leg quarters in it. Thanks for the cravings, Rrwatch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

RT... No. Make that a RF: Ninja, you and Liam need to open a resturant. Seriously dude.
CHA CHING!! Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:19 am

Cel wrote:
RT... No. Make that a RF: Ninja, you and Liam need to open a resturant. Seriously dude.
CHA CHING!! Excited
I'd go. Them foods sound good. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Azira wrote:
Cel wrote:
CHA CHING!! Excited
I'd go. Them foods sound good. Very Happy= :D
Oh hell yeah! Excited
drools

Wait.. Thinking Let's dream BIG here.
Ninja and Liam are the master chefs. Thinking
While me, Palmer and yourself will waitress. It's all good because Liam and Ninja's food cooking skills are so excellent that it draws people from across the globe. And they're RICH! Shocked
Lines form 3 blocks down the street and reservations need a year in advance.
Very Happy= :D
So us waitresses bring home about $1000.00 per night.
Sayber is the hostess with the mostest. Cool
rrWatch can do our PR work/advertisement/Tax shit Shocked

And Jolli can be the Jester.. You know? Keep the crowd happy?

And it is called.... *drum roll* The Nation's finest cuisines! Excited
Yes. Thinking I think I'm on to something.. Yes. bounce

* Editing because I'm coming up with some good shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 am

I like that idea! Excited
"Hostess with the mostest" Suspect
I'm okay with that Razz

RF: This is what happens when the League of Legends servers lag like crazy! Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 am

Actually I have extensive restaurant experience. My Dad and Grandpa owned bar and grills. I got my start bartending as a teen. Later on I worked in a bunch of restaurants I washed dishes, made pizzas, did food prep, worked a grill, lunch and breakfast counter, , waited on tables, worked as a barback and bartended in clubs and even a 4 star restaurant where I had to wear a suit while I made fancy azz drinks. I am a great cook and do almost all of the cooking in my house. I picked up a lot of knowledge and skills over the years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : -10

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 am

I'm a bad kitty... Do you wish to beat me? Hurts me? Maybe I deserve it... ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 am

rrwatch wrote:

Actually I have extensive restaurant experience. My Dad and Grandpa owned bar and grills. I got my start bartending as a teen. Later on I worked in a bunch of restaurants I washed dishes, made pizzas, did food prep, worked a grill, lunch and breakfast counter, , waited on tables, worked as a barback and bartended in clubs and even a 4 star restaurant where I had to wear a suit while I made fancy azz drinks. I am a great cook and do almost all of the cooking in my house. I picked up a lot of knowledge and skills over the years.
Sounds like you are applying for the job.
Laughing
Tell me more about these fancy azz drinks and wearing a suit.
Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:04 am

rrwatch wrote:

Eh I Can cook anything better than you... I'm very proud of my ability to cook.... But, I bet you could make a better drink than me... I'ma Terrible Mixer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 am

I must say I looked dam good dressed up, Laughing good tips. I used to work there on Sundays. In a real fancy ass restaurant people tend to want to drink a few fancy cocktails. We had nothing but top shelf booze and better. It was a dress code place you need a tie and no jeans or anything like that. Dinner was pretty expensive, I met the guy who opened it up when I was doing some bartending for a catering job he did. The best thing about the job other than the $ was the food they gave you to eat was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 am

Death Kitty! wrote:
rrwatch wrote:

Eh I Can cook anything better than you... I'm very proud of my ability to cook.... But, I bet you could make a better drink than me... I'ma Terrible Mixer...

So you have cooked professionally like I have ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 am

Yeah tell me about it... They shoulda made me a chef though... Then they wouldn't have had to lay people off... I don't need to have a a job but... I have one... Had one. It's one thing to prepare something, and it;s it's another to cook like a gourmet chef! part of the reason I'm gonna stay off the drugs.. my mom says to me: "You always used to have fantastic dinner parties, good food and drink with me, and all your friends, now you spend all your money on drugs and partying" (She found out)

I might as well get back into my old habits... Dinner parties, hardcore work outs.... I Think things better this way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Kitty!
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 am

rrwatch wrote:
Death Kitty! wrote:
rrwatch wrote:

So you have cooked professionally like I have ??
you dunno nothinz about professionalz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:08 am

confused Perhaps we should exchange recipes ?? I'm thinking of cooking up a Kitty myself, nothing fancy just gutted and skewered, coated with BBQ sauce and slow roasted in a nice hard wood smoker for a day or so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Rf got a new archer t shirt and its awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Pic or your lying.
Very Happy= :D

Nananana

I believe my daughter has some how contracted the dreaded Nationitis... And has lovingly passes it onto me.
The Nationitis.. That's some bad shit..
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 pm

BOOM!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
BOOM!

Spoiler:

POW BAM!
Snazzy.
Cool

But why did you cut off your head?
Pics or you don't have a head. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Maybe I don't dun dun dun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: