The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

RF: The bus to and from class was one of those with a Wi-fi inside the bus. I killed a buch of people online today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Kaiser wrote:
RF: Just played some of the new Metro... ran out of bloody gas filters.. and then my dickhead character thought "OH HERPADERP, LETS TAKE OFF THE GAS MASK COMPLETELY!" and then suffocates.. and dies... Evil or Very Mad and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of death because of the stupid autosave No

RF: Goddamn video game characters are idiots facepalm2
LOL me the same but me had 40mins of filters but no ammo when me fighting a boss atm. Make sure you stock up on heaps of ammo and filters also if you see a body with a mask on swap it as it will refresh your vision and mask durability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 am

I had excessive ammo and no filters No Plus I too was fighting some freaky ass lookin boss pale
Killed what I thought was the boss, only to have an even bigger asshole jump out and try to eat my brains ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 23, 2013 3:45 am

You two need to do trades.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 am

Laughing

I had a shitty gun I realized I never used, and then accidentally sold my good one instead, getting little bullets compared to what I had spent on it facepalm2
so now I'm broke ;_;

just gonna restart the chapter, hopefully I don't screw it up again Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am

Mikko staring out window
me: "let me eat breakfast then we'll go somewhere."
Mikko turns around and kisses my cheek.

Also awkward my neighbor and his wife are standing outside arguing about flowers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri May 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Why would anyone argue about flowers... scratch

RF: Ziggy is such a little shit... she meows her face off and waits in the kitchen while my mum cuts up some chicken... after a while mum gets annoyed with the meowing and gives in, giving the cat enough chicken to last her a bloody week.. and she finishes it all, then goes back to meowing her face off, so we give her some more.. she takes a bite, drops a few pieces on the ground.. sniffs them, stretches.. and walks away with her tail in the air with her massive mess let behind

CAT. WHY U DO THIS TO MEH?! facepalm2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Mikko staring out window
me: "let me eat breakfast then we'll go somewhere."
Mikko turns around and kisses my cheek.

Also awkward my neighbor and his wife are standing outside arguing about flowers

Are your neighbors naked ? THAT would be awkward !! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

I've seen my 40something year old neighbour in makeup, a womans wig and a g-string running up and down the street... was hilarious and really... not attractive Laughing

Cannot unsee that image Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Wonder how much he got paid for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 8:53 am

Oh, he does it for funziez when he's drunk and his mates are over Razz

RF: found a black kitten, my parents asked the pet store to hold it because they had to go home and pick up the cat carrier (they went there by chance and didnt expect to find a little green eyes black fluffball) and so I was excited but I'm really sick today... My dad rang up the store to see if they'd hold it till tomorrow morning so I could go in myself when I was feeling better, and the guy announces that someone came in a short while after my parents and adopted the kitten.

The girl they asked to hold it forgot to tell the guy and her shift ended, then when the guy came on someone came in and yeah... And now I have to wait so long before another litter of black kittens come in... Words cannot describe how disappointed and upset I am... Literally spent the day in bed crying...

I think I'm just gonna stop getting my hopes up... I don't wanna look for a kitten if I'm constantly gonna miss out... This is the third time it's happened... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 9:51 am

Uh it's not hard to get black kittens and you'll rarely see an all black litter.
Here's some details about cats. Color aside from white and tabby are attached to the x chromosome. Male are xy and females are xx hence the reason you can't have a male calico unless the cat is a hermaphrodite aka xxy.
Now a female is seasonally polyestrous and an induced ovulator. In other words she'll basically stay in heat all season. The male cate has a barbed penis which causes the female to release eggs. Now a female cat can have a different male for every baby she has potentially. Cats are sluts. So if there is a wide variety of colors in a litter now you know why.

Also i stand by not picking a cat based on what i looks like and letting the kitten choose you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 9:58 am

RF I seem to be always tired no matter how much sleep I get -_-

also had sloppy joes with the gf last night soooo goooooddddddddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

In the last year or so, I've only been able to come across 3 black kittens that crawled all over my face and refused to let go.. one of them was 6 months old, and the other two were around 10 weeks old. My dad refuses to get a kitten unless its between 6-12 weeks old for some reason scratch

I've found other kittens, they're adorable and all very very cuddly and friendly,
But yeah, I want my black kitty I have wanted a black cat for 5 years and finally now my parents have agreed.. because "cat therapy" actually works on me Laughing
just everywhere I go they either accidentally sell them when we've asked them to be put on hold so we'd come back in an hour with the money, or my dad doesn't like it because he thinks theres "better" kittens out there... and thus crushing my soul then wondering why I'm giving up on finding ~the one~

My solution is to just knit myself a black kitten and that will be good enough I guess... because apparently within a 2 hour drive of where I live (sometimes a little further out) none of the animal shelters or stores have black kittens.. because a few of them were like "against" black kittens because people never adopt them because they're superstitious or something Rolling Eyes

This store was the first one in a good while that actually had a young kitten.. and then they f**** ME OVER... asshats.
Mum rang em up and had a go at them... and idk but somehow she managed to get them to track down a lady who should have a few litter of kittens coming soon... she probably yelled at them or something knowing her Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Just keep an eye out for people giving away free kittens. I find more kittens that way than in shelters. Kittens go too fast in shelters. And the young age is because they're easier to train and at a good age to become your cat specifically. They haven't had an owner for months and been given up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Good Luck finding your kitty. One thing I found is in situations where you want a seller to "hold" something for you so you can come back is to give em a token sum so they know your are serious and/or provide your phone number and name to them. Tell them right up front I'll be back by ........ heres 10$ to hold onto the kitty. Remember a bird in the hand is worth ... well anyways its hard to not sell something when a buyer is there over the "promise" of someone who is not. I've been in that situation and the $$ in hand always rule. Thats where your small down payment can work to have 'em hold onto the item for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Anyone have Far Cry 3? I need someone to do co-op missions 2-6 with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

I do, haven't got the dlc for it yet though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I don't have the DLC, so that isn't a problem for me. Would you be up to play co-op later today or tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 2:26 pm

I'll have free time tomorrow for sure , I don't know about tonight though work and all . Let me know what time tomorrow I'm In est time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 pm

RF: I found out today that kangaroos have their junk upside down.

RT: "They got their junk upside down" is probably the best way to describe any Aussie ever.

"What's up with Sayber lately?"
"Don't worry about her, she just has her junk upside down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
I'll have free time tomorrow for sure , I don't know about tonight though work and all . Let me know what time tomorrow I'm In est time

That's fine on tonight. Ill be watching the Spurs game for most of it, so Ill prob be busy as well. Tomorrow I can be on at most any time. I don't have anything planned, so honestly whatever time should work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 7:10 pm

How about ten am EST ? Or would that be 2 early ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Prob a bit too early for me on that one. Plan on staying up a bit tonight. What about 1:00pm Eastern?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 25, 2013 8:14 pm

That will work lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: