The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun May 26, 2013 1:03 am

Kidchimera00 wrote:
RF: I found out today that kangaroos have their junk upside down.

RT: "They got their junk upside down" is probably the best way to describe any Aussie ever.

"What's up with Sayber lately?"
"Don't worry about her, she just has her junk upside down."

Laughing Oh jesus.. I laughed way too hard at that Razz

RF: My mum wants me to block her family members on facebook because apparently I'm too embarrassing or something... So I blocked her from my statuses (the whole "exclude these people" setting) and then posted Nicolas Cage on her wall to make up for my ~embarrassment~
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm

RF: I just found out that Evil Dead will not be released in Norway...

I want to crawl under my bed and cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 am

jolli wrote:

The remake ?? Why not? Could you order it streaming or buy the DVD when it comes out ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 3:53 am

jolli wrote:

It'll be out on Netflix in a while, just put the DNS to American if you haven't yet. Also the originals are on Netflix, just play them on repeat over and over, paint the walls with crazy phrases snap and become a case study for what happens when governments ban things to show the dangers of the banning of something which will lead to the banning of banning entertainment movies about crazy books.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 5:38 am

Lod wrote:

It'll be out on Netflix in a while, just put the DNS to American if you haven't yet. Also the originals are on Netflix, just play them on repeat over and over, paint the walls with crazy phrases snap and become a case study for what happens when governments ban things to show the dangers of the banning of something which will lead to the banning of banning entertainment movies about crazy books.

What. scratch

My head hurts trying to work out... too many mentions of banning to the banning of banning... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 5:43 am

Make banning to banging and it opens up a whole new world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 6:11 am

Laughing

Thankyou for that... also for ruining my childhood song... cannot be unlinked to banging No

RF: Got like 30 minutes sleep over the last 2 days because I was really anxious as f*** to go and apply for my Disability allowance.. literally freaked out and cried heaps when I got there but I slowly calmed down, its been filed and all that, and they'll get back to me in the next 6 weeks. I have to do some weird interview soon too with them.. and knowing me that's gonna be really f**** difficult because I refuse to physically speak to strangers Laughing

ALSO! Started uni today cheers
Literally just spent the last 2 hours downloading all the online ebooks and stuff I'll need for this term.. holy fuq..
thank god this first week is just introducing yourself and simple learning strategies... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 am

I don't see it as ruining a persons childhood, more improving their adulthood.

Ever try communication through interpretive dance?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 am

rrwatch wrote:
jolli wrote:

The remake ?? Why not? Could you order it streaming or buy the DVD when it comes out ??
I can buy it on DvD but I really wanted to see it in the theaters... Sad

@Lod: Hopefully it will be one of those straight to Netflix type of movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 8:48 am

Random Crap--

Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 am

Um...
Anyone got a sledgehammer to swing at his balls? Anyone? In fact could any Virginians come forth and give us the time required to swing there foot in the general direction of that guys ballsack? Please? Anyone? Maybe a punch in the face? Pay for my ticket out there maybe? I don't mind starting an international incident or getting tasered and shitting myself for the change to slap this guy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:03 am

Cel wrote:
Random Crap--

Neutral

Dumbfounded.... facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:03 am

I'm booking a flight for you, Liam, as we speak. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 am

Lod wrote:

Um...
Anyone got a sledgehammer to swing at his balls? Anyone? In fact could any Virginians come forth and give us the time required to swing there foot in the general direction of that guys ballsack? Please? Anyone? Maybe a punch in the face? Pay for my ticket out there maybe? I don't mind starting an international incident or getting tasered and shitting myself for the change to slap this guy.

Plus one Plus one Plus one Plus one + INFINITY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:29 am

Love how men are making rights and shiz about a woman's body... Rolling Eyes
how the hell is a woman legally responsible for a miscarriage? Its not like she's forced it upon herself... there's so many reasons why a woman could miscarriage... fertility issues, health issues, hell even psychological issues can factor into how well a foetus is developing/not developing in the womb... but to make it a criminal offence over something a woman cannot control? That is such bullshit! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:39 am

Kaiser wrote:
how the hell is a woman legally responsible for a miscarriage? Its not like she's forced it upon herself... there's so many reasons why a woman could miscarriage... fertility issues, health issues, hell even psychological issues can factor into how well a foetus is developing/not developing in the womb... but to make it a criminal offence over something a woman cannot control? That is such bullshit! Evil or Very Mad
This is the exact conversation I was having with Brett.
Miscarriages can be VERY traumatic for a woman. If this bill would ever be passed, after experiencing the miscarriage you would then have to "collect it remains" (his words, not mine) and report it.. If not you will be charged with a misdemeanor.

f**** ridiculous. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

That dude's probably never seen a vagina and is probably upset cuz his mom told him she wishes he would have been a miscarriage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:46 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
That dude's probably never seen a vagina and is probably upset cuz his mom told him she wishes he would have been a miscarriage

^ +1 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
He has seen 1 vagina then swore to god to never go near one again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 10:56 am

I just feel a lot of sympathy towards the women with problems falling pregnant for whatever reason.. and then finally being pregnant but then miscarrying... and then on top of that they could possibly be criminally charged? That's the biggest slap in the face.. its like saying "its your fault you miscarried, you're accountable for the death of your baby, not any other factors, you shouldn't have miscarried... here's a criminal charge that will stay on you record for life to remind you if you forget."

Its just... so wrong and demoralising. I wanna give all these women hugs right now and let them know its NOT their faults, and if this dickbag wants to say that, then he can go f*** a cactus. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 am

Kaiser wrote:

Its not all men. Its men and women of one political party in the US. Did ya catch the bit about until March 2013, Virginia had a provision in its “Crimes Against Nature” law that made anal and oral sex acts illegal. They also have a bill to make woman have to have a expensive not medicaly needed, out of pocket "vaginal ultrasounds" when they are pondering an abortion. Yep women have to stick probes up there, pay an extra $1500 in fees to perform an uneeded medical procedure. This is the kind of crap that happens when a nation that is supposed to have freedom of religion, decides that its citizens cant have freedom FROM religion and impose their over the top interpretations of Christianity on its citizens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 am

See this is why people need to be part of my religion. That way when you kick an idiot in the head for this kind of crap you can use "It's part of my religion! STOP BEING INTOLERANT OF MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!" If scientology can be called a religion my half arsed thought up on a drunken whim for the craic and bad jokes can be too.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Liam I am 99% sure I've been following your religion for the last year or so Laughing

rrwatch, I didn't know that.. Shocked

Who the actual shit comes up with these ideas "mm yes, lets poke around inside a woman and charge her a shiteload of cash for it.. yiss. lets do that because it says its wrong to have an abortion in a book that was rewritten hundreds of times over the last couple tens of thousands of years. mm yes. This plan makes 100% sense.. totally not violating a womans right to privacy or anything."

facepalm2

My poor whoo-ha hurts at the thought of expensive probs being shoved in me... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Liam I am 99% sure I've been following your religion for the last year or so Laughing

Who the actual shit comes up with these ideas "mm yes, lets poke around inside a woman and charge her a shiteload of cash for it.. yiss. lets do that because it says its wrong to have an abortion in a book that was rewritten hundreds of times over the last couple tens of thousands of years. mm yes. This plan makes 100% sense.. totally not violating a womans right to privacy or anything."

facepalm2

My poor whoo-ha hurts at the thought of expensive probs being shoved in me... No

There isn't anything about when life begins in the bible and Jesus had nothing to say about homosexuals. Its made up pick and choose what you want to use from the old testament stuff. In my state Colorado they have had on the ballot a constitutional ammendment that a life begins at conception, in other words the moment a little squigly hits an egg its a citizen and any attempts to harm it will be considered murder. This would effectively outlaw abortion. If it ever passes I told my wife that I am going to claim at least 2 fetuses a year on my state income tax as tax exemptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 27, 2013 9:46 pm

rrwatch wrote:
Kaiser wrote:

facepalm2

There isn't anything about when life begins in the bible and Jesus had nothing to say about homosexuals. Its made up pick and choose what you want to use from the old testament stuff. In my state Colorado they have had on the ballot a constitutional ammendment that a life begins at conception, in other words the moment a little squigly hits an egg its a citizen and any attempts to harm it will be considered murder. This would effectively outlaw abortion. If it ever passes I told my wife that I am going to claim at least 2 fetuses a year on my state income tax as tax exemptions.
well considering birth control stops the egg from attaching to the wall. If she's on the pill it could be quite a bit of fetyses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: