The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 am

Kaiser wrote:
Liam I am 99% sure I've been following your religion for the last year or so Laughing

Cool so you know what it's about then, cause I haven't a fugging clue.

People think up a lot of weird shit when it comes to what other people should be doing. I kinda wanna see a woman trying to push a bill that means every time a guy masturbates and orgasms he has to declare it and then be subject to a urinal tract scrub every 6 months in counter to this law to see what happens.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 am

^ I would literally pay money to see that happen... but then that would cause like... a massive war I think No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 8:01 am

I have to admit .. A small part of me went into man-bashing mode as well, when I read the article. I was like " Goddamn, leave us (women in general) alone... "..
But I understand my species plays a part in attempting to set these dumb ass laws into place. I get that..

Like.. When I was 25 years old, I asked about having my tubes tied as I didn't want any kids.. And at the time, didn't believe I was going to change my mind. They wouldn't do it if I didn't already have at least one and or until I reached a older age.
Yet..
A 16 year old can walk into an abortion clinic anomalously and have an abortion.

Now.. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad I didn't or couldn't because I got the greatest child in the freaking world, but that also should have been MY choice.. Just as it is a women choice to carry out or terminate a pregnancy.

Obviously these types of laws.. As any law.. It's about control and doing what you are told by people who think they know best. <--- That pisses me off! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 8:15 am

RT: I live in the land of milk and honey, but the milk is spoiled and bees sting you when you try to get some honey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 10:09 am

I literally had no idea they could refuse tube tying.. is it the same if you get the ovaries removed completely?

I mean I can see how with the abortion you can just walk in and have it done if needed... especially if the woman was abused and therefore had no consent of carrying a child let alone having sex... but the whole "NOPE. WAIT TILL YA OLDER OR HAVE A KID" for tube tying is just... why?
I suppose if it was a necessary procedure for a medical reason they'd probably say okay.. but thats just.. idk, weird that they won't allow a woman who choses to have it done, get it done before a certain age.
there's always going to be women who don't want children, and refusing their choice isn't exactly fair.

Which reminds me, fair enough if you don't want children, thats your choice.. but recently on the news over here, there was a group of women who were public shaming children and their parents because "children are disgusting and horrendous, they're noisy and messy, I don't like kids, I don't want kids. I HATE THEM AND THINK THEY SHOULDN'T EXIST!" and then abusing and insulting these mothers with newborn babies and all that.
Like holy shit, there's no need to make someone feel like shit about a choice THEY made just because you don't believe in that or that particular choice isn't one you'd make for yourself.

It made me really angry... I will admit was one of those girls who disliked kids, hated the idea of having a child myself... but then I found out I possibly cannot have kids... and I'd have trouble keeping the baby to term if I did fall pregnant.. and I changed my point of view... now I really really want children. Hell if I can only have one child, thats good enough for me... Just imagining a little Saybie running around makes me all warm and fuzzy Kiss

But not once did I go around saying "ew, kids are disgusting, you shouldn't have had your child!" or said that they should have aborted their baby while they had the chance.. its just so rude and also traumatic for the parents, especially the mother Evil or Very Mad

/rant

RF: In my uni course we have to introduce ourselves, and a young girl sent me a message saying she's glad I was confident enough to add in a little bit about my mental illnesses in my introduction, and that it made her feel a bit better and not so much alone... and that made me smile and also realize there's some lovely people in my study group who have been through similar things and we can all support and help each other
It made me a little more calmer and less anxious Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am

Kaiser wrote:
I literally had no idea they could refuse tube tying.. is it the same if you get the ovaries removed completely?
No.. Directly after my c-section, I had a tubal done. Which means.. They went in, cut out a large portion of my fallopian tubes, tied and burned. This is not irreversible. However, I still have my ovaries and periods.

I guess in their minds, it's a permanent thing so you shouldn't be allowed to make that kind of decision at that age with out having at least one offspring.
I don't get it.. If you are an adult, you should be able to decided if you want to procreate or not. That decision shouldn't be made by anyone by yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 am

I think it's a psychological thing. You have to be purely certain you don't want it and if they feel that you are not 100% then they can refuse to do it on the grounds that you may regret the decision later in life. Women have regretted it cause it makes them sterile.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 10:29 am

Oh, okays.. sounds painful Shocked

Maybe they're worried about possible lawsuits or something... a young woman deciding to get the procedure and then later in life deciding they want children and then trying to make a case against whoever did the procedure/suggested it to be done or something scratch
I've heard a few cases where that happened... so maybe the reason they ask women to wait is because of the likelyhood of a woman changing her mind and deciding she wants a child/children later in life?.

But still, if a woman is asking for that procedure then she'd have been thinking about it for a while... it wouldn't be a snap decision which seems to be what they're trying to treat a woman's choice to do it as.

I feel like I need to go and google all this and figure out exactly why they've placed that rule scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

But here's the thing though..
There are certain types of tubal procedures that ARE reversible.
Which means.. anytime you find yourself with a the "baby fever" you CAN go in and reverse it.

And no.. The tubal itself wasn't painful. I had an epidural for my c-sec and was still completely numb from the abdomen down.. The healing process for both surgeries combined was a bitoch though.

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am

Ah okays then.. well then why don't they make that option available for any woman instead of the silly law on it... Sure if she wants the surgery reversed it takes time and effort and could potentially cost lots of $$$ but still.. a woman's choice should be her choice, and not those of others.

I can imagine Shocked
Did it take longer to heal because you had the tubal done as well as instead of just the c-section alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 am

Kaiser wrote:
Ah okays then.. well then why don't they make that option available for any woman instead of the silly law on it... Sure if she wants the surgery reversed it takes time and effort and could potentially cost lots of $$$ but still.. a woman's choice should be her choice, and not those of others.

I can imagine Shocked
Did it take longer to heal because you had the tubal done as well as instead of just the c-section alone?

To be totally honest.. I'm not sure it is a law set in stone. (Maybe it is).. Or if it's a moral decision on their part.
I just know I went through many sources and all refused.

And.. having a c-sec alone will take longer for recovery than a "normal birth". It's MAJOR surgery.
They still had me wide open when they went in a did the procedure. So no additional cutting was needed.
But more gas was applied.
During any surgery they pump you full of this type of gas so that they get better access to your insides.
Once they close you up, that gas is trapped and fights to get out.
So.. it moves all over your body. And it literally feels like you are having a heart attack. Sad
So not only are you dealing with a large cut just below your bikini line but you are also dealing with the pain of gas left behind... Which is worse than the cut IMO!
I had a rough time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 pm

This talk of babies and tube tying are making me uncomfortable .....>.>.....<.<....lmao

rt this grape amp taste terrible Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

I never want kids...

RT: what the hell is a Grape amp...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Its a grape flavored energy drink from pepsi

id like to have one kid but my gf wants none lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Cel wrote:
Kaiser wrote:

I can imagine Shocked

To be totally honest.. I'm not sure it is a law set in stone. (Maybe it is).. Or if it's a moral decision on their part.
I just know I went through many sources and all refused.

And.. having a c-sec alone will take longer for recovery than a "normal birth". It's MAJOR surgery.
They still had me wide open when they went in a did the procedure. So no additional cutting was needed.
But more gas was applied.
During any surgery they pump you full of this type of gas so that they get better access to your insides.
Once they close you up, that gas is trapped and fights to get out.
So.. it moves all over your body. And it literally feels like you are having a heart attack. Sad
So not only are you dealing with a large cut just below your bikini line but you are also dealing with the pain of gas left behind... Which is worse than the cut IMO!
I had a rough time.

Interesting article on refusing young woman tubal ligations.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I believe refusing tubal ligations to young women is related to the school of thought that requires people to go through lifestle changes and therapy before a sex change operation because both operations are so permanent. However since long term birth control is easily available, it is not the only option young women who may want the procedure have when they are young. Another thing to consider is the so called "reversible ligations" have a high failure rate. They do not prevent pregnancy as well as permanent ligation and the chances or reversing them vary. If it helps any, men wanting vasectomies at a young age also face the same barriers. A girl who is 16 wanting an abortion is a different thing, although her parents may refuse the operation it is the girl who ultimately must raise the child. There are also the cases of incest/rape to consider where the girl's parents could be sentencing the girl to raise her rapists baby. I know many woman who were teens and had abortions, not one of them consulted with their parents about it. Most of them went on to become mothers later on in life when they were more mature and able to provide more stable lives emotionally and financially for their children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 3:53 am

jolli wrote:
I never want kids...

RT: what the hell is a Grape amp...

jadedoblivion wrote:
Its a grape flavored energy drink from pepsi

id like to have one kid but my gf wants none lol

I never wanted them either.

Random Thought: Competitive Masturbation should be a sport.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: