The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:11 am

"So this creepy old dude called me and threatened me for picking on someone Jollis? He said his name was chicken mumbo jumbo or something. Odd"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 am

Just found some awesome chocolate donuts with chocolate & cream filling. They so good me cant colour posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"So this creepy old dude called me and threatened me for picking on someone Jollis? He said his name was chicken mumbo jumbo or something. Odd"

Lmao !! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"So this creepy old dude called me and threatened me for picking on someone Jollis? He said his name was chicken mumbo jumbo or something. Odd"

Lmao !! +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jesus, I'm so sick of High schooler drama... facepalm2

And now for the ray of sunshine, it continues to carry on well into college and your adult life.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And now for the ray of sunshine, it continues to carry on well into college and your adult life.

So sad, yet so true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And now for the ray of sunshine, it continues to carry on well into college and your adult life.

So sad, yet so true.
Agreed. And what's sad is the excuses for this behavior is lessened by the fact that they are now adults and should have out grew it. Rolling Eyes




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jesus, I'm so sick of High schooler drama... facepalm2



Give me some names ! They wont be screwing with you for long Jolli !
Shocked
I'm going to start calling rrwatch "The Godfather"..
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agreed. And what's sad is the excuses for this behavior is lessened by the fact that they are now adults and should have out grew it. Rolling Eyes


Heard that. Ah well, what can you do right? That's life sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agreed. And what's sad is the excuses for this behavior is lessened by the fact that they are now adults and should have out grew it. Rolling Eyes


Heard that. Ah well, what can you do right? That's life sadly.
Shrug
I just steer clear of people like that.. You know.. The ones who like all that drama bullshit. As often as I can, I try.
It's kinda sad.. I use to think of myself as a people person, outgoing but the older I get the more I isolate myself from everyone.. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah but that's cause people are weird.

I like finding the people that like drama and make a big deal out of everything. That way I feel better about myself as a person.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 am

Here's the drama: I had a small crush on one of my friends (its a girl) and I told my buddies about it, which they enterpritate me being madly in love with her.

fast forward to a few weeks later and we're at a LAN at my place, I start talking to her on facebook with intentions of asking her out to the movies, but I got too stressed couldn't bring my self to do it, so I made on of my friends do it so that if she said no we could just say that it was a joke and nothing would be ruined between her and me and we would just forget about it (it seemed like a good idea)

And so we did, and she said no... Fine, I could live with that it was just a crush... but the guys went into somekind of panic mode which turned a simple crush into something much bigger then it had to be, then one of my buddies... lets call him Mark, to ask me if he could fix it by talking to her and I said sure why not.

And so he talked to her and explained that it was just a joke... And then after talking to him like two times later on she crushes on him! or Falls in love with him, he swooped her so good or something but he doesn't like her...

So these past months have been her crushing on Mark, Mark being freaked out that she is crushing on him then Mark trying to get her not to crush on him and trying to set me up with her ro trying to plant somekind of seed into that relationship.

Which pretty much escelated in Mark sending her a ... 635 word message explaining that he wasn't intrested and the was no point in her pursuing him, and he told her what really happened.

And then she sent me a message asking me if I was alright and explaining how she felt about me (in a nice way) and that she didn't have feelings for me but wanted to stay friends
And me saying I understood and explaining some other stuff while also saying I want to be friends with her.

A bunch of other stuff happened inbetween and to the sides but I don't want to write a George R.R Martin book on a online forum... And I've been involved bunch of other stuff... that was much more tedious than this and is still going on...

Its exhausting thinking about all of this.. I'm mean I liked the girl, and sure it doesn't feel good getting rejected and seeing smoeone you like going for another guy but goddamn I could have done without all of these months of useless fluff and what have you... facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

Shrug Teenagers.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 am

Jeremiah's dad is dealing with a bunch of drama at his work. He was saying that it's worse drama that he had to deal with when he was in high school. Basically there are a couple guys that are constantly trying to start drama between other guys. And yet everyone still listens to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 am

Jolli:

Yeahhh that sucks the big one. Shrug But you don't want to be second choice. She wants ole boy.. He doesn't want her.. Typical "teenage" stuff as Liam said.
I've been that girl.. Don't want the good guy and settled. That changes as we get older.
As that once girl, I can tell you to not take it personally. It has little to do with you and I know rejection is hard but as I said it has little to do with you. As I have said before, Chances are you aren't going to find your "soul-mate" at this young age.. And your taste in women will change several times before you actually know who and what it is you want in a mate.
Keep your head up and enjoy your young life.. Even if it let's you down sometimes.. Sometimes.. All the hardships you experience is just setting you up for something better down the road. And I'm not telling you this to make you feel better.. It's the truth. I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am

I stay far away from guys... I prefer cats... The only drama they cause is when they wanna be snuggled and meow at you constantly until you do Rolling Eyes
Spoilt little shits... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 am

SayberBANG! wrote:

Spoilt little shits... Razz

...The cats or the guys?

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 am

The cats obviously... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A bunch of other stuff happened inbetween and to the sides but I don't want to write a George R.R Martin book on a online forum... And I've been involved bunch of other stuff... that was much more tedious than this and is still going on...

Wait... are you not supposed to do that? Embarassed

*Thinks about all the times she wrote huge walls of text. pale

If you want to take the time to write something long, somewhere here will take the time to read it. I know that for a fact. Smile

I hated high school drama... I had a friend who went through five guys in two years, and it was a frigging mess. I think I'm happy I didn't try the relationship thing in high school in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 am

Wait... 5 guys in 2 years? scratch
She must have been one of those types that couldn't stand to be alone. Rolling Eyes
Recipe for a disaster. I have seen it end bad with girls like that. Bad judgment. Low self esteem and the " urgency " to find the "right one" played a part in her MANY mistakes. Thankful.. At the age of 37 she has found someone who is her match.. And I couldn't be more happier for my sister. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rep--
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

My best buddy is already in a serious relationship and his second divorce isn't even over yet. I tried to warn him last time but he wouldn't listen.. Wonder why he hasn't brought his new girl over to see me yet.. Cause he knows I can see right through people for who they really are right away..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am

\_(o.o)_/ My teenage years was full of drama lama ding dong and I found it fun.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wait... 5 guys in 2 years? scratch
She must have been one of those types that couldn't stand to be alone. Rolling Eyes
Recipe for a disaster. I have seen it end bad with girls like that. Bad judgment. Low self esteem and the " urgency " to find the "right one" played a part in her MANY mistakes. Thankful.. At the age of 37 she has found someone who is her match.. And I couldn't be more happier for my sister. Very Happy= :D

Well, she was with one guy for longer but I'd say she was being public about it for a year or so. Then before our grad boat night she didn't want to be with him anymore, and he said he was cool with that. She then went to the cruise with another guy, and this was a problem with the first one because there was a 'three day rule' where neither could be with someone after they split for three days. So the first guy manages to get all the friends mad at the second guy, meanwhile she's with a third guy for two weeks while all this is happening. After they all settled down it gets confusing from my point of view and she's doing things with two other guys (maybe at the same time? Idk I'm just poking in the dark at this point).

She's a bit of an over-achiever and perfectionist and I think her parents being divorced might have something to do with it, but Idk. I haven't talked to her in a few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Well, she was with one guy for longer but I'd say she was being public about it for a year or so. Then before our grad boat night she didn't want to be with him anymore, and he said he was cool with that. She then went to the cruise with another guy, and this was a problem with the first one because there was a 'three day rule' where neither could be with someone after they split for three days. So the first guy manages to get all the friends mad at the second guy, meanwhile she's with a third guy for two weeks while all this is happening. After they all settled down it gets confusing from my point of view and she's doing things with two other guys (maybe at the same time? Idk I'm just poking in the dark at this point).

She's a bit of an over-achiever and perfectionist and I think her parents being divorced might have something to do with it, but Idk. I haven't talked to her in a few years.

*Giggles*

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My best buddy is already in a serious relationship and his second divorce isn't even over yet. I tried to warn him last time but he wouldn't listen.. Wonder why he hasn't brought his new girl over to see me yet.. Cause he knows I can see right through people for who they really are right away..
My sister was engaged about 5 times total in her life. This recent marriage is her 3rd one.
I'm really rooting for this guy. He seems to be perfect for her in every way.

Her last marriage and father of her youngest, was a scary one. He was CRAZY! And it's okay to be a little crazy just so long as you take your meds and get that shit under control. I fought him once because he was beating my sister all while holding my young niece. Doubled pissed I was.. I was still recovering from my paralysis so I didn't achieve the desired effect which was to f*** his ass up but I defiantly left an impression. I tried to convince my sister that one day this asshole was going to kill her! Added that my two nieces was witnessing these acts not only on their mother but as a female as well.
So glad that is over. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Well, she was with one guy for longer but I'd say she was being public about it for a year or so. Then before our grad boat night she didn't want to be with him anymore, and he said he was cool with that. She then went to the cruise with another guy, and this was a problem with the first one because there was a 'three day rule' where neither could be with someone after they split for three days. So the first guy manages to get all the friends mad at the second guy, meanwhile she's with a third guy for two weeks while all this is happening. After they all settled down it gets confusing from my point of view and she's doing things with two other guys (maybe at the same time? Idk I'm just poking in the dark at this point).

She's a bit of an over-achiever and perfectionist and I think her parents being divorced might have something to do with it, but Idk. I haven't talked to her in a few years.

*Giggles*

Rolling Eyes I keep doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down
 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: