The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 am

Cel - 19.

Liam - Never heard of that phrase before, so I'm not sure exactly what it means, but I wouldn't necessarily say so. There were many times where it seemed like she only initiated contact with the main objective being to get her mind off things, cheer herself up by just talking to me, or to confide something. She doesn't do that much anymore, but it could just be the fact that she doesn't talk to me as frequently as she used to.

Either way, if anything is wrong, she tries to hide it most of the time. Usually, I'll have to ask how she/her family is before she'll say anything, and even then, it's mainly "I'm doing fine. Smile" even if she's not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

I havent had a girlfriend in 22 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Workplace drama:

Spoiler:

But you know what? I'm already much happier about everything because I'm leaving. For like a month there I was coming home complaining about how much I hated something there and I was miserable a lot. Now it's just 'Yeah, today sucked... but I don't have to do this for much longer.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm

At least there is a bright side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

There is always a bright side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 am

YOU GUYYYYYSSS....
i swear I'm not drunk.. Laughing

JUST MORE ALIVE! cheers

Finally for the first time in.. oh.. YEARS... I get a decent amount of sleep. AND HOLY f*** I FORGOT WHAT BEING ENERGETIC FEELS LIKE.

Except I don't think its socially acceptable to be cleaning the house and singing completely off key early morning when everyone else is trying to sleep Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There is always a bright side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 am

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show,

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:04 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
YOU GUYYYYYSSS....
i swear I'm not drunk.. Laughing

JUST MORE ALIVE! cheers

Finally for the first time in.. oh.. YEARS... I get a decent amount of sleep. AND HOLY f*** I FORGOT WHAT BEING ENERGETIC FEELS LIKE.

Except I don't think its socially acceptable to be cleaning the house and singing completely off key early morning when everyone else is trying to sleep Thinking

People look at me funny when I say how much sleep I get... but I don't often complain about how tired I am. If I don't get my sleep I feel like crap because I just don't feel like I have the energy to do anything. Sleep is good, and I'm going to sleep when I want to sleep no matter what anyone else says. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:08 am

I get the whole full nights sleep now (Conor sleeps through the night now and I don't wake up when Lisa is putting him to bed after his last bottle) yet I still find myself tired even after a full 8 hours. I may need to start on vitamins or whatever.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 am

Every since I was little I've had 8-10 hours sleep so anything less isn't nice for me.

I don't understand how people pull all-nighters to write papers. I just can't wrap my head around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 am

I can do that. Never did but I could.

I find that for myself I can go on very little sleep but when you go back to getting a proper nights sleep you will be more tired from it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 pm

I've been an insomniac for years now, so its super weird to get more than 30 minutes sleep Razz

I have really horrible nightmares and panic attacks when sleeping too which makes it harder to stay asleep.

My antidepressants stopped making me sleepy (basically i become immune to any meds in less than 6 months of being on them... legit running out of new pills to try No) and my doctor can't get me to see a psychiatrist for a little while so they can figure out what pills might work for me.

So legit he told me to take anti-allergy medication... and it knocks me out harder than any sleeping pill ever has Shocked

only problem is feeling really groggy and uncoordinated for like half a day the next day, and getting super sleepy around 3pm.. so I can't drive or really do anything that requires a lot of concentration.. don't even ask me to play CoD cuz my reflexes are slowed down dramatically... i become like a jellyfish Razz

Still, even taking them, i wake up every hour, but at least I "sleep" for 8-10 hours now, and sure its broken and not exactly refreshing, its better than me having just 30 minutes of sleep to last me 3 days pale

fingers crossed my sleeping pattern gets better cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 pm

we could always just knock you out, lol.. but really hope things get better. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Ah, the "lovely" anti-allergy medicine. It would knock me out so hard, I'd still be out of it after 12 hours of sleep. Made me feel so loopy whenever I had to stay up after taking one. Laughing

Sleep is very good. Although, I usually end up getting only 6 hours of it, if not less. My body simply wakes up after 6 hours. Usually, I try to fall back asleep and if I'm successful, I'll get 7~12+ hours of sleep.

I love naps too. Very Happy= :D

Also, weren't we on page one-hundred-and-something just yesterday? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

It's the Forumotion software. When a thread hits 110 pages, the first 100 pages are removed and that portion of the thread is locked, and then a 'new' thread is made with 10 pages. Nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Guh me needs to drink 1ltr of water from now till CT scan in 1 hr BUT me needs mark me trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 am

It's the Forumotion software. When a thread hits 110 pages, the first 100 pages are removed and that portion of the thread is locked, and then a 'new' thread is made with 10 pages. Nothing we can do about it.

Removed in the sense that they are archived.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 am

Yes... Of course... Archived... Thinking

*Surreptitiously switches off shredder*

Sweep

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:03 am

*Nonchalant Whistling*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am

Thinking
I steal happiness?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 am

DOH!

Last edited by D1LDOBAGG1NS on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Thinking
I steal happiness?

I can't even remember my reasoning for posting that gif.. but im gonna assume I meant to say yes Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Finished reading the Work of Caesar a bit earlier. I'm starting up Decision Points (George W. Bush's autobio) now. Anything to quiet my rising rage. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: