The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm

I have no emotion left... feels like I'm drowning in this consuming darkness.
Distracting myself with music and making it my mission to attempt to read every thread on the nation just to avoid doing what I want to do.

So far I've just been discovering my crazy ass self from 2009 on here was one weird chick.. a lot weirder than I am now... never thought I'd say that ever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Unlucky mutt is alive still. Thought the kidney stones was me final bad luck but nope just dislocated me knee. Popped it back in with lots of swearing and now its swollen though its only been back in for around 5mins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 am

Eh I now have a tiny little lump at the back of my throat from the last infection... doctor said it will take a good week or so to go away too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 am

With all these illness and ailments running around, I really wish Doctor House was a Nationeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 am

Lol, **knocks on wood** Hoping not to get sick anytime soon, other than pollen season is starting up and not looking forward to a sinus infection. . I think I'll wander around in a gas mask till it subsides, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 am

You're next.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Finished reading the Work of Caesar a bit earlier. I'm starting up Decision Points (George W. Bush's autobio) now. Anything to quiet my rising rage. Very Happy= :D
Are you still considering reading about The Civil War?

GO GRAY COATS!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 am

Cel you shouldn't read the Civil War Books, you're not gonna be happy with how it ends...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 am

i wanted to read some interesting history books... but all of my dads ones are basically fictional series about hitler... and surprisingly most of his books are now not allowed to be sold because they are too controversial or some shiz and got banned Thinking

I dunno what I wanna read, I mean I enjoy learning about the war, but then I'm more into like greek and roman history kinda stuff... (mostly cuz I had a major obsession with stuff related to greek mythology... and based a major artwork around some of the symbolisation of it..)
but yeah...

then again I think I'm probably better off sticking to horrible, cheap, nasty, smutty books that make 50 shades of grey look like a childrens book Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 am

I dunno about rest of you all but I am finding it hard to get into any new books lately. I do recommend any David Gemmell books though, I enjoyed his.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

I went through all my books i have on my bookshelf next to my bed.. and like 75% of them are like the 2nd or 3rd book from a series.. because my parents just buy me books with ~pretty covers that they think I'd like~ and yeah its like "well f***.. can't read it because its part of a series :/" and then I can never find the goddamn series anywhere Shocked

so I have a bunch of untouched books that are screaming to get read.

I'm considering just reading one randomly and making up what could have happened in the first book... could be interesting Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am

Amazon still sells books dunnit? should be able to find stuff on that.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 am

Try amazon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 am

My dad doesn't let me buy books off there, but I usually troll around Fishpond, but I gotta wait for the sales cuz otherwise I end up spending the same amount as in store, and i'm a bit of a cheap b!t_h and I want my goddamn discounts! Razz

So i end up waiting forever... that or they stock every kind of book except the one book im desperately searching for Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

Really? Cruz I typically find books on Amazon for up to 75% off what I'd pay in stores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Are you still considering reading about The Civil War?

GO GRAY COATS!!!! cheers

Well, I read about the Roman Civil War if that counts. Laughing I dont have any American Civil War books right now. Most of my stuff is what I find at the library for cheap prices. It's how I get most of my classics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 pm

I hate buying books at Chapters because they're always so expensive there. I mean, when you sell books and they cost more than they do at the uni bookstore, then you're doing something wrong. Rolling Eyes

Plus, whatever books I want are hardly ever in my local Chapters store. I've bought quite a few books from Amazon now because they're cheaper with more selection... I'm starting to wonder now how Chapters stays in business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Ugh ever since myphone updated it auto corrects cuz to Cruz. Guess I'll just start typing out because. Because I type almost everything else out anyways.
I was going to buy a book at Barnes and noble once because I had a coupon and it was the next in the series but I couldn't find it. Neither could any workers I eventually found it 10 minutes later in the nonfiction section. Apparently the fae and vampires are now real. I ended up leaving and buy it at target for $5 cheaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Very glad it's the weekend. I need some time to relax. x_x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am

I wish it wasn't the weekend because now I have to get up early lots and have long workdays and then go home. I'm all by myself with just the cat and the rabbit and I have to worry about giving the bunny her medicine.

Not going to be a nice weekend. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 am

Tomorrow I get to make a pineapple upside down cake for Sunday
I work 2-8 Saturday and Jeremiah is spending the night AND making steaks and asparagus for dinner.
Sunday I get to go to two Easters

Also my best friend Oakley is going to crash here for a few weeks because she is getting a divorce and doesn't wanna deal with the guy anymore... and she's paying rent and pitching in on groceries. So I am pretty happy about that. BUT Jeremiah and I are now moving into the bigger bedroom and dad's moving his stuff out just in case the Oakley renting a room thing lasts a bit longer than expected. And Jeremiah works all day tomorrow so it's on My dad, Oakley, and I to handle the moving of everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

Sounds tough. Que eithies-style montage! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm

damn I just have to be at work tomorrow at 7am leave at 3 and veg out w/ my gf till Sunday where we'll be going to dinner @ my mom's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm starting to think I'm the only Nationeer without a significant other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Nah, I'm just as single... And a maybe little more miserable.

I want Bioshock infinite... And it is killing me that all of you people are playing it! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: