The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 pm

And I really hope you continue to do so.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm

My Dad bought an engagement ring for Tonia.
This has caused a lot of annoyance with the whole family.
1. He did it a week after Jeremiah and I included him in on our marriage talks.
2. They haven't even been dating a full year until the end of May.
3. She's been divorced 3 or 4 times. So she has to be at least a little messed up in that she's clinging onto being in a relationship at all times... or that who the f*** would wanna go thru that many divorces and then rush into another marriage? Why do they feel the need to marry when they're 43 and 49... he got a vasectomy so they aren't having children... and it's not like they need to rush into getting a piece of paper that says they're married.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Lod wrote:

And I really hope you continue to do so.

Well at least one of us is happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Not going to lie, but I'm glad I made the vow to start reading consistently again. I have all sorts of history books that I'd like to get through and I started with some of Caesar's work. I must say, it is pretty damn good. I'm going to start the Civil War section in a bit, and once that is done I'll figure out what to read next... Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Cel wrote:
Jolli:

Yeahhh that sucks the big one. Shrug But you don't want to be second choice. She wants ole boy.. He doesn't want her.. Typical "teenage" stuff as Liam said.
I've been that girl.. Don't want the good guy and settled. That changes as we get older.
As that once girl, I can tell you to not take it personally. It has little to do with you and I know rejection is hard but as I said it has little to do with you. As I have said before, Chances are you aren't going to find your "soul-mate" at this young age.. And your taste in women will change several times before you actually know who and what it is you want in a mate.
Keep your head up and enjoy your young life.. Even if it let's you down sometimes.. Sometimes.. All the hardships you experience is just setting you up for something better down the road. And I'm not telling you this to make you feel better.. It's the truth. I know for sure.
Yeah, I know, still its always a little bit disheartning getting a rejection ... Its happened to me 2 times now.
I'm not really looking for a soul mate, I thought I found it but it wasn't supposed to be and to be honest that made things even worse.
I just want a normal relationship with a girl, but I guess I always make a bad impression since nobody seems intrested... Thinking Oh well Razz

Azira wrote:
jolli wrote:
A bunch of other stuff happened inbetween and to the sides but I don't want to write a George R.R Martin book on a online forum... And I've been involved bunch of other stuff... that was much more tedious than this and is still going on...

Wait... are you not supposed to do that? Embarassed

*Thinks about all the times she wrote huge walls of text. pale

If you want to take the time to write something long, somewhere here will take the time to read it. I know that for a fact. Smile

I hated high school drama... I had a friend who went through five guys in two years, and it was a frigging mess. I think I'm happy I didn't try the relationship thing in high school in hindsight.
Yeah I've learned that too Smile thats why I love this place it always lends an ear when you need it. I haven't been in this much drama before, its like I'm drowning in seas of lies and ... odd things... Getting kinda sick of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Gregor wrote:
Not going to lie, but I'm glad I made the vow to start reading consistently again. I have all sorts of history books that I'd like to get through and I started with some of Caesar's work. I must say, it is pretty damn good. I'm going to start the Civil War section in a bit, and once that is done I'll figure out what to read next... Thinking
I started reading a lot more once I got my Kindle Fire. Best Present Ever. Plus they got me a prime membership. So basically I'm constantly reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Gregor wrote:
Back before I had an online life I used the internet for it's purpose. I had started playing GOW and watching the then HBO series "Rome". Combined, I started doing some useless research on Greek Mythology, The fall of Rome, The 7 Ancient Wonders of the World ( Especially The light house of Alexandria and The Colossus of Rhodes) and The City of Troy. All stuff I had learned in school but never took interests in for some reason.
I loved reading and relearning all those stories. Very intrigued by what I was reading.

Jolli-
I'm here for ya buddy.. You know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Gregor wrote:

If you are into European history try . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
by Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm bored. Jeremiah needs to get off work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Rep-- wrote:
My best buddy is already in a serious relationship and his second divorce isn't even over yet. I tried to warn him last time but he wouldn't listen.. Wonder why he hasn't brought his new girl over to see me yet.. Cause he knows I can see right through people for who they really are right away..

Everyone gets blinded by lust or love at one time or another Rep (I've been there) remember that lady you were sure was your soulmate who had a BF?? Some guys are happier with GF's even if they aren't healthy relationships, maybe your buddy got lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
I'm bored. Jeremiah needs to get off work
if only this was in the sexy chat thread lol silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Naw... i just wanted to play call of duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rep--
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I NEED TO MEET A GIRL LIKE HER^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 am

Haha. Most guys are in the same boat as you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 am

You don't meet girls like Palmer cause everyone knows that women are unique.

I'm a smooth f***.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 am

That was so smooth that it made even me swoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 am

Even smooth peanut butter is envious of how smooth you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 am

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 am

^^Girls/ Women like Palmer are a rare breed, glad I found myself one, other than she's not to playing shooters level yet (key word is yet). just need to keep mine away from my computer from playing Skyrim or WoW, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:47 am

Mine won't play anything and if she does it's alway "Liam what I do now? Now what? Where do I go now? And now?" and then combat "AAAAH NO! GO AWAY! *Runs off* They keep following me! *Drops controller* This games to hard! I don't wanna play anymore."

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 am

^My sister when playing anything that isn't a Yume Nikki fangame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:56 am

yeah I plan on teaching mine to play shooters, I plan on starting her on RFOM or Halo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 am

Yeah, don't do that... It will only result in arguments and loss of temper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 am

jolli wrote:
Yeah, don't do that... It will only result in arguments and loss of temper.
Me and Six don't argue but I did find myself being a bit on the tantrum side the other night.

We were both playing UC3 and he was pouting at first about how he didn't like the game. That was because I was kicking his ass. Great motivator because on the second round, I found myself getting a little pissed then at the end I threw MY BRAND NEW PRETTY CONTROLLER down and saying I quit!
Shocked
Six looked at me.. And then we both broke out laughing.
My competitive side was being a little biotch! Rolling Eyes ... Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 am

Well... To be fair, Uncharted 3 is just a terrible multiplayer game to begin with, and I've also had those kinds of moments with it... but instead of looking at a girl and laughing... I just pout for an hour being pissy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: