The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 am

I sing. Barney Songs.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 am

Lod wrote:
\_(o.o)_/ My teenage years was full of drama lama ding dong and I found it fun.

No idea why but i sang "drama lama ding dong" in my head and omg it made it 100% funnier... sweet jesus.. I really needed the giggle Laughing

Spoiler:

whoops I ranted... and am suddenly feeling really exposed Embarassed

Last edited by SayberBANG! on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 am

rrwatch wrote:

If you are into European history try . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
by Winston Churchill

Since I love me some Euro history, I've actually been tempted to buy this book for a while now. Haven't found the time yet, though. I think once I finish up my current book Im going to read either Hideki Tojo's biography or Boris Yeltsin's auto-biography. Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

Not too worried about arguements, it's 2 v 1 me basset will just give her a look and she'll melt, lol

Also not sure if she should start on the 360 or the PS3, I'll let her mess around on the Macbook but not my desktop
She knows I love my games and that they've been a part of my life since I was 4 so at least she accepts my gamer tendencies. Also i used to get anxious in public but luckily friends have helped me through that and photography has been a way to deal w/ it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 am

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
^^Girls/ Women like Palmer are a rare breed, glad I found myself one, other than she's not to playing shooters level yet (key word is yet). just need to keep mine away from my computer from playing Skyrim or WoW, lol.
Awww I'm a rare breed.... lol
Yes... Keep her the f*** away from Skyrim and WoW. I still hate myself at times for buying Skyrim. and then I hate myself even more when I realize the number of hours I've put into it.
R:FoM is a good starter shooter. It's not my first shooter... but it's my first online shooter.

jolli wrote:
Yeah, don't do that... It will only result in arguments and loss of temper.
There are rarely gaming related arguments with Jeremiah and I... the main argument is when he drops one of MY controllers and a real trigger goes flying and we have to search for it.
The main reason is cuz we have multiple copies of certain games... (Skyrim, Cod, and a select other online games) and we have 3 PS3s between the two of us... when he full on moves in we're moving into what was my dad's bedroom. and one of the PS3s will follow in there his or mine haven't decided yet. another PS3 will stay in my current room and the one in the gaming room downstairs...
We have 2 Xbox 360s between the two of us... his will go upstairs because it's older and it will be connected to the TV that turns off randomly (his idea). And mine will go back down stairs directly connected to the internet via an ethernet cable. We will also then have 2 computer capable of gaming... not great at gaming but capable... and they will be in the gaming room not side by side... but close. His 32inch TV will go in the kitchen... because it's the only place that doesn't have a good TV.
In case you guys didn't know my dad is giving us the house once we get married... along with just about everything in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 pm

I like shooters... it's just CoD is something I don't go anywhere near. I have tried a few of the games and they were just... meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 pm

my first shooter was doom & wolfenstein then Unreal, but ease of controls on RFOM and Halo are normally good starter games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 pm

My first one was doom on 3DO i believe. Still have it and the 3DO in working condition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
^^Girls/ Women like Palmer are a rare breed, glad I found myself one, other than she's not to playing shooters level yet (key word is yet). just need to keep mine away from my computer from playing Skyrim or WoW, lol.
Awww I'm a rare breed.... lol
Yes... Keep her the f*** away from Skyrim and WoW. I still hate myself at times for buying Skyrim. and then I hate myself even more when I realize the number of hours I've put into it.
R:FoM is a good starter shooter. It's not my first shooter... but it's my first online shooter.

jolli wrote:
Yeah, don't do that... It will only result in arguments and loss of temper.
There are rarely gaming related arguments with Jeremiah and I... the main argument is when he drops one of MY controllers and a real trigger goes flying and we have to search for it.
The main reason is cuz we have multiple copies of certain games... (Skyrim, Cod, and a select other online games) and we have 3 PS3s between the two of us... when he full on moves in we're moving into what was my dad's bedroom. and one of the PS3s will follow in there his or mine haven't decided yet. another PS3 will stay in my current room and the one in the gaming room downstairs...
We have 2 Xbox 360s between the two of us... his will go upstairs because it's older and it will be connected to the TV that turns off randomly (his idea). And mine will go back down stairs directly connected to the internet via an ethernet cable. We will also then have 2 computer capable of gaming... not great at gaming but capable... and they will be in the gaming room not side by side... but close. His 32inch TV will go in the kitchen... because it's the only place that doesn't have a good TV.
In case you guys didn't know my dad is giving us the house once we get married... along with just about everything in it

SO not only are you a gamer who is into cool games but you have a HOUSE as a dowry ?!! Rare breed indeed !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

^^lol, and then you have Cel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Haha... it's cuz my dad is losing his job. And we both have jobs. So we can afford it. Plus my dad only spends max 5 hours a week at his house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:50 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
^^lol, and then you have Cel
bounce

I think the guy/girl ratio is well on it's way of some what balancing out.
I've seen a tons of Girl gamers pages on Facebook.. Seems like there are quite a few out there.
Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

A lot of those girl gamers on fb think that farmville and nintendogs makes you a gamer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
A lot of those girl gamers on fb think that farmville and nintendogs makes you a gamer
Well actually, I've "liked" quite a few of the pages and I've never seen that. They play hardcore FPS. They often post their screen shots ( proudly with good reason) and their hate mail, mainly from dudes who just got their asses handed to them.

Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

You must find the actual gamer ones only then. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 pm

WOW. The stuff going on at the store I'm leaving. I don't think I'll get into it tonight, but honestly, the manager NEEDS to MANAGE and his lack of not managing is really starting to show lately.

Idk... I almost want to stay and see if/how things blow up there... maybe I should just stick to my plan of leaving so I'm not in the crossfire. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:27 pm

I just deleted my ex from Facebook... For some reason that was the most difficult thing I've done in a long time.

And these smileys pretty much explain how I'm feeling... pale No Sad
Also this gif...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 pm

OMG Stitch!!! Very Happy= :D

When I wasn't quite so tall I had a really great Stitch voice but all I could say was "Cute and fluffeee!" Now that voice sounds more like Smeagol. :/ I can do a really great "They stoles it from us." Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 pm

The assistant manager in charge of my department apparently left while i was in Montana. So we are getting a new manager tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

jolli wrote:
I just deleted my ex from Facebook... For some reason that was the most difficult thing I've done in a long time.

And these smileys pretty much explain how I'm feeling... pale No Sad
Also this gif...
Sad

I know it still stings a bit, Jolli... But it will get better. It always does. And the more time goes by, the less you will feel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:13 pm

So I'm at a party with a customer and a ex gf ......most akward party ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:21 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
So I'm at a party with a customer and a ex gf ......most akward party ever
Was this entended.. Or is she a crazy ex? Is she stalking you? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 pm

She was a ex from high school so probably already invited lol I reallllllllllllllly hope that's the case
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:27 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
She was a ex from high school so probably already invited lol I reallllllllllllllly hope that's the case
Have you talked to her? Said "hi"? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:35 pm

I had to I got cornered lol but after that I doged everything like I ninja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: