The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Laughing

That is awkward when you run into an ex.
Glad I moved 800 miles away from any and all exes. YaY! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 am

Jesus hopefully none run into you that wouod be super akward lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

I don't have any ex's so I don't have this problem.

This is a good thing, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 am

Yes lol relationshbips are full of extra drama and other crazy things Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:14 am

Its hard to avoid my ex cuz we've known each other since we were 4 (this isn't the crazy stalker one, don't worry Razz) and he wants to hang out like every few nights.. and it doesn't seem to matter how many times I tell him I'm not comfortable around him or any guy really, or that I'm just not really in a right state of mind to go out clubbing.. and I can't even drink or anything so its kinda pointless.. he always asks me to hang out and gets all pissy when I say I can't.

Like holy shit dude. I told you a MILLION times why I can't hang out and you still push me and make me feel like shit. Evil or Very Mad

Probably doesn't help that he's declaired he's still madly in love with me and I'm the ~perfect~ girl for him blahblahblah.

If i was the perfect girl why did he say i was too emotionally f**** up and then said I need to try harder and become a more ~socially normal, not depressed, perfect girlfriend~ and then he'd reconsider being with me... RIDDLE ME THAT b!t_h! Guns firing

Laughing

TL;DR = My ex is a f****. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 am

Palmers baby aka Milko (hope me spelt his name right) has now made me want to buy some squeeky toys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:28 am

jadedoblivion wrote:
Jesus hopefully none run into you that wouod be super akward lol
That would be freaky. Stalkish and would be time for a restraining order. Laughing

Stella- Yeah. That's good. If that is what makes you happy.
From the time I started dating til now, I've not had that many relationships. I always really liked being to myself in that department.
The way I use to look at is, if I don't give my heart away.. It won't be broken. Shrug
But the time eventually comes when someone comes along that is worth the risk. Embarassed

Not many deserve that from someone..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:45 am

She got what she wanted when she broke up with me. I stood firm in my resolve to ignore her. She became annoyed when I didn't respond to any emails, text messages, IM messages, phone calls, etc. Not even to answer the question of "If you don't wish to talk to me anymore, at least tell me. Until then, I will persist."

Eventually I was forced to speak to her when she changed the password for one of my email accounts. At the time, she made up a story that her ex or an enemy of his was cracking into her email accounts and any contacts. Almost immediately I figured out she was lying and realized how she got into my accounts.

The way she managed to do it still makes me facepalm2 at the hole I left in my security.

Azira wrote:
I don't have any ex's so I don't have this problem.

This is a good thing, right?

I'd say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:07 am

The Last Ninja wrote:
She got what she wanted when she broke up with me. I stood firm in my resolve to ignore her. She became annoyed when I didn't respond to any emails, text messages, IM messages, phone calls, etc. Not even to answer the question of "If you don't wish to talk to me anymore, at least tell me. Until then, I will persist."
Call me batshit but uhhh...It would seem.. If person is going completely out of their way to not have any contact with someone that the answer is more than clear. Shrug No words would better confirm that IMO.

No offense Ninja, but she seems like a full on loon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 am

Holly shit there trees flying past me den. This storm is Fing insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 am

Shocked

Hide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 am

The den is starting to ice up too. Power still on and me tried to film a bit of storm but cant see jack outside because of rain/mist. This one hell of a scarey storm and the centre is still 2/3miles away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 am

Dingo wrote:
The den is starting to ice up too. Power still on and me tried to film a bit of storm but cant see jack outside because of rain/mist. This one hell of a scarey storm and the centre is still 2/3miles away.
Damn dude.. pale
You're scaring the shit out of me.

Have you got a basement?... Just so I feel a little better about this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am

Front past but wind is still damn strom. Tried to go outside front door to see if me roof and next doors is ok but it still too dangerous.

road is water and front yard now a river.

power surging atm as storm hits town nearby.

storm front is over 128km wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 am

UPDATE

Wind all gone atm bu lightning is goning nutts. Went out front to see damage but its is way too dark to tell though next doors roof cover is gone. As me types this lightning just hit a few blocks over, whole den shoock.

Me took a few mins of poor vid (2mb camera) there a few strikes and lots of fan lightning.

Backyard is a war zone as there 1/2 a tree sitting in it from next door and all me furniture has decided to relocate down the other end of yard.

"This storm is very dangerous" - weather station

Damn wet mutt now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:41 am

Dingo wrote:
Palmers baby aka Milko (hope me spelt his name right) has now made me want to buy some squeeky toys.
close... Mikko.
They're all squeaky tennis balls so they're doubley awesome according to Mikko. And they're big enough to not go under the couch and small enough for him to carry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 am

Dang, Dingo. Australia really does try to kill you. Shocked

Cel wrote:
The Last Ninja wrote:
Call me batshit but uhhh...It would seem.. If person is going completely out of their way to not have any contact with someone that the answer is more than clear. Shrug No words would better confirm that IMO.

No offense Ninja, but she seems like a full on loon.

None taken. Laughing Although, I did leave out some detail...

Spoiler:

Some would say I was holding an unhealthy grudge. I say: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Has the f-word in it, pretty sure we aren't allowed to display images with curse words in them.] Well, okay, maybe I cared a little bit. But ignoring her didn't exactly hurt me, my only action as inaction. I felt like she was sorry only because of my glorious karmic wrath. >->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Cel wrote:
Stella- Yeah. That's good. If that is what makes you happy.
From the time I started dating til now, I've not had that many relationships. I always really liked being to myself in that department.
The way I use to look at is, if I don't give my heart away.. It won't be broken. Shrug
But the time eventually comes when someone comes along that is worth the risk. Embarassed

Not many deserve that from someone..

It's not that I'm exactly happy or sad about it, but it's not something that's been a part of my life so far. I haven't been in any sort of relationship with someone that would warrant that person being my ex should we decide to go our separate ways. It just hasn't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 am

One of my ex's is a lesbian. She's fascinated with my currents breasts. I have no problem with this.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 am

Liam- Puzzled
Thinking
Shocked

Stella-
I get it and seriously.. I'm glad for ya.
I have a niece who is in her first year of college (GO UNC- Greensboro!!! ) that is already in a serious relationship. Has been for over a year now. Although I know this little dude might be someone she can spend the rest of her life with (as they are NOW) I also know that the chances of that are slim.
I really don't want her to be in that kind of relationship at this age- Focus on school- That's it..
On the flip side- The stuff she is experiencing through having her first real love , that can't be taught in the books.

Ninja-
Keep letting Karma kick her ass. Hopefully she will learn from it and become better towards her future relationships.
If not, she has a hard life ahead of her which is not your problem.
You were let off the hook.. You were a lesson to be learned. Be thankful for that. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 am

Preordered Killzone: Mercenary Saturday. Can't wait until it comes out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 am

Oooh just looked it up, sounds good.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 am

Cel wrote:
Ninja-
Keep letting Karma kick her ass. Hopefully she will learn from it and become better towards her future relationships.
If not, she has a hard life ahead of her which is not your problem.
You were let off the hook.. You were a lesson to be learned. Be thankful for that. Wink

It's pretty much what I've been doing. I never officially forgave her under my definition of the word, but kinda did so under her definition of the word. She has tried to become a better person, be philanthropic and help people. Part of me wonders if it's only to make herself feel better after all she has hurt in the past. Personally, I'm of the mind that there is no such thing as a selfless action.

She considers me a friend and talks to me on occasion, so I end up hearing about some of her adversities and woes and we commiserate. To this day, she's still suffering from some of the supposed karmic consequences. I understand it's her fault, but it's kinda sad to see her continue to make some poor decisions in addition to repeating a few of her previous mistakes despite me telling her to learn from them and just my advice in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 am

So she suffers from Poor Me syndrome too?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

How old is she, Ninja, if you don't mind me asking...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: