The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 am

Starting my day off crabby because people are dicks and still treat female gamers like the ones that take pics with controllers in their mouths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Starting my day off crabby because people are dicks and still treat female gamers like the ones that take pics with controllers in their mouths
I can't lie and say that the shit I read on a daily basis about women gamers, doesn't bother me AT ALL.. But I'm starting to grow jaded about the whole thing. Assholes exists .. I choose not to associate with them in real life or any other part of my life. I honestly don't give 2 f**** if someone thinks I'm a loser for gaming. Are you paying my bills? No? Then don't worry about what I do. .. or for what reasons. I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

Rr- Thinking I've seen news footage of the kind of winters you guys have. Go with what the Family Man says. Wink

Jolli-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 am

People are dicks to everyone regardless. The trick is to get a giant floppy dildo and smack them with it. Or imagine smacking them with it.

I'm a gamer. I work. I spend time with my family. I spend time with my friends. I play with my kid. I pay my bills and keep a roof over my head and everyone fed. I have sex with my girlfriend. I geek out over comic shit and go to comic book movies. I'm white. I'm male. I'm Irish. I know women who play games. I know men who play games. I also like boobs. And woman in sexy lingerie. And coffee. And drinking. And eating. I'm lazy. Overweight. Smoke. Tired bordering exhausted. I'm a human being trying to be and semi succeeding. Those who say otherwise can take my micro dick in the ass and ask am I in yet and I'll say "At least I'm in, that's the main thing."

But yeah people are dicks no matter what you do. "OH MY GOD YOUR A FEMALE DOCTOR AND NOT A NURSE AND YOUR A MALE NURSE AND NOT A DOCTOR!? I'M GOING BACK TO THE 50'S WHERE I CAN ALSO BE RACIST!"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:30 am

I don't mind that one of my labels is that I'm a gamer. In fact, I'm rather proud of it. Wish I would have picked up on it as a child. Very Happy= :D
The truth is, assholes are going to discriminate against anyone different than themselves. It's what they do. Not to downplay our struggles, just saying, lots of people struggle with some sort of mistreatment online. I'm not only a female gamer but raising two girl gamers. I'm proud of them too and watch them like a freaking hawk. Anyone going to f*** with them, will have to go through this Momma bear first. Twisted Evil

As I said before..As far as the trolls are concerned.. f***. Them. All. I have no use for POS and the like. Bye mother f****!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:56 am

...You really shouldn't f*** people who are mean to you... It sends the wrong message to do that, like "hey lets be mean to her and she'll bang us!" no. Beat them with floppy dildos.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 am

Lmfao.
I feel better now that I have my chocolate glazed donut coffee. And have an hour more sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:22 am

Doughnut coffee... Is that a doughnut made from coffee or a coffee made from doughnuts....

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:33 am

Coffee made to taste like donuts it's delicious. My coffee tastes have been much more adventurous since I got a keurig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 am

...I want doughnut coffee... My town needs a star buck or whatever it is that makes doughnut coffee.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Doughnut coffee does sound delicious, only seems like it would get old fast. Like... twinkies and ... Real doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 pm

My wife does not get video games, but she understands me and Will do so she put up with all our geeky behavior like Comic cons, gaming stuff, internet weirdness and inside jokes. We'll take her to a Super Hero movie once in a while so she doesn't feel left out but thats about it. We have other interests she shares so no biggie. I'm not into some of the stuff she likes either. Anyways a few months back I'm logging on to PSN and she sees one of my friends is named yourexgf and asks me in a pissed off tone of voice " Which one of your old girl friends are you gaming with ? " Still car shopping ... thanks for the link Lod...... I like that car and would buy it but... for $$ 100K I can hire someone to drive me around for a few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Lmfao of course.

The donut coffee is by the donut house or something like that. Idk I bought off of keurig.com cuz I had buy 2 of the 24 count boxes get 2 free and free shipping. So it was like 30 bucks for a couple months of coffee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:43 am

Ok, I'm in a really pissy mood right now.
First I flew off my skateboard, right onto my elbow so there is a missing piece of skin there, and wounds on my hands.
Then today, coming from the store, I slid two steps into my hallway and my big toe just shoots into a metal bar and breaks the nail.

WHHYYYY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 am

Doughnut coffee does sound delicious, only seems like it would get old fast. Like... twinkies and ... Real doughnuts.

Agreed, but I wanna try it.

My wife does not get video games, but she understands me and Will do so she put up with all our geeky behavior like Comic cons, gaming stuff, internet weirdness and inside jokes. We'll take her to a  Super Hero movie once in a while so she doesn't feel left out but thats about it. We have other interests she shares so no biggie. I'm not into some of the stuff she likes either. Anyways a few months back I'm logging on to PSN and she sees one of my friends is named yourexgf and asks me in a pissed off tone of voice " Which one of your old girl friends are you gaming with ? "   Still car shopping ... thanks for the link Lod...... I like that car and would buy it  but...   for  $$ 100K I can hire someone to drive me around for a few years.

But but but it's a hybrid! SAVE THE PLANET WHILE YOU DRIVE! :-p

Lmfao of course.

The donut coffee is by the donut house or something like that. Idk I bought off of keurig.com cuz I had buy 2 of the 24 count boxes get 2 free and free shipping. So it was like 30 bucks for a couple months of coffee

Can you send me some cause I totally need coffee and being poor sucks and getting a half arsed caffeine hit from a cup of tea is bollocks. Gotta stop drinking a months supply in a week...

Ok, I'm in a really pissy mood right now.
First I flew off my skateboard, right onto my elbow so there is a missing piece of skin there, and wounds on my hands.
Then today, coming from the store, I slid two steps into my hallway and my big toe just shoots into a metal bar and breaks the nail.

WHHYYYY

LIFE! ADULTHOOD! CAUSE THE UNIVERSE NEEDS KARMATIC BALANCE! Something good happens to someone else so something shite happens to you.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:14 am

RT- Buggy wanted to be super girl for Halloween... But as soon as I started looking on Amazon for it, she noticed all the pretty Elsa ( Frozen ) dresses and now wants to be her for Halloween.

WHHYYYYYYY? Mad
I thought we were out of the Frozen era. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Liam, if it wouldn't cost my left leg and the virginity of my first born child to ship coffee to you I totally would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:37 am

RT- Buggy wanted to be super girl for Halloween... But as soon as I started looking on Amazon for it, she noticed all the pretty Elsa ( Frozen ) dresses and now wants to be her for Halloween.

WHHYYYYYYY? Mad  
I thought we were out of the Frozen era. Sad

Frozen never ends. 6 months. 6 months of it on repeat for Conor. 6 months. Let it gooooo let it goooooo let it goooo let it goooo!

Liam, if it wouldn't cost my left leg and the virginity of my first born child to ship coffee to you I totally would.

Heh

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 am

How Is My Thursday starting off?
I cut my armpit shaving. I'm done with today already. Worst part I didn't realize until I put deodorant on and it BURNED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:51 am

And it gets better, my cat has a brand new heart murmur and she's possibly hyperthyroid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 am

Oooooh burnt armpits I know a thing or two about.

Think positive palmer. "I'm positive that if I get anymore bad news Imma b!t_h slap someone!"

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:45 am

I I love you Palmer's profile picture. So pwetty.

In other news... I swear to Thor, if I didn't love you guys, I would quit the internet for always. It's completely ridiculous. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Ummm anyone else seeing that big ass picture at the bottom of the forum?

That's not a picture of a big ass, just a big picture Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Laughing

And... no. Who's big ass is it? Thinking Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Could be Liams Laughing
You can't see it? Must be my lappy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Laughing

Naw, I don't see it. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-