The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Porky
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:11 pm

In the user vid section, it's huuuuuuuuuge.

Yes, that's what she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jolli on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Liam.. Is that you? Laughing
Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

I posted twice? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Cel wrote:
Liam.. Is that you? Laughing
Suspect

Cel wrote:
I posted twice? scratch
just the above.
Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Porky wrote:
Ummm anyone else seeing that big ass picture at the bottom of the forum?

That's not a picture of a big ass, just a big picture Laughing

Nothing on my screen, here or in the user vid section. If it is not, if fact, a bum, then what is it a picture of?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Thanks Cel, it was a good hair day lol.
Okay, so to help myself with my bad day I bought myself I bought myself some new scrubs for work. A The avengers scrub top Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Its got the word INVALUABLE in big letters in gray and some lights in the background.

EDIT and in white writing next to it it says....nice upload you have there. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Weird. Do you have adblock on? If not, turning it on may help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:50 am

Not me. Although I wonder if I can say to a woman "That's a nice upload you got there." *Wink Wink*

Are you going to yell "Avengers!" then stop when you want a group of people to congregate?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:17 am

Lmfao I should
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:18 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Weird. Do you have adblock on? If not, turning it on may help.
Nope, I haven't, but the picture isn't there today. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Great fun, Tiger's medication schedule is so complicated I can't do overnight dog sitting unless it's just checking on them a couple times a day.
AND I had to print off calendars with timing and etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 am

Wow the memory's come flooding back!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:52 am

Mammeries?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:47 am

I'm gonna be 21 soon and trying to figure out what alcohol to drink by myself is such a struggle.

Maybe I need to hire Liam to be the stripper... need some form of entertainment at my small party Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:23 am

Well if it's a small party you want I'm your man.

Wait... Dammit!

Getting stuck into MGS5. Really liking it thus far. Third chapter lined up, completion percentage says 2%. Hoping this will be one big game.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:20 am

I seriously don't understand, I am not even 5 years older than my sister-in-law and seriously...
I was her DD tonight for her 21st birthday and all her friends did was stare at their phones drunk. They got up and danced to TWO songs and even then they were texting. WTF happened? You can't even dacne without texting!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:57 pm

I dont get it either.
I still dont even own anything close to a "smart phone", and yet somehow...my life keeps going on. Shrug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:41 am

Yeah I leave my phone at home and have a great laugh when I go out, but people need to ease off the phones when they are out. Nothing but missed opportunities and lack of fun times when you get dressed up to go out and do the same thing you do sitting at home. Course anytime I forget to leave my phone at home I have fun still, it just gives me something to do when it's my turn to watch the bags and drinks while everyone goes for a dance.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DefinitelyNot eve
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:30 am

*replies via iPhone*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Yay ! All done with car shopping. Couple hundred bucks under invoice and the non factory crap they do on the car to bump up the price free. I told the sales guy upfront I worked for a dealership and knew the tricks so dont go trying to charge me for that bullshit. Got a Maroon Red Honda Compact Recreational Vehicle. Hopefully it will serve me as well as my last vehicle which I gave to my kiddo. Now that the Taken King is here I got " The Witcher " just cause I am so antisocial sometimes. Still have to update Destiny tho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 am

You really should. The grind is gone. They really made some changes. Good job on the car.
I so need to get mine looked at. It does this funny thing where smoke and fire shoots out of the engine. i figure that cant be a good thing. Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:23 pm

So, I accidentally got another tattoo while finishing up my snow leopard. I had been looking for a font for my "Not today" and we were going through fonts, found one I loved. He printed it and it ended up perfect size. So it was meant to be. And that's how I accidentally got a new tattoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:13 pm

*sound of crickets chirping*
Well, this place's resurgence in popularity didn't last long. Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum