The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Firearms Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Freak
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: The Firearms Thread   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 am

As obviously stated by the title, this is a thread for gun enthusiasts everywhere.....er....everywhere in this community I suppose....I guess....yeah.

Anyways, what all firearms to members here have? I've got myself:
A Marlin Model 60 .22 Caliber Tubular Magazine Semiautomatic Rifle
A 1936 Mosin Nagant from the Izhevsk Armory, all matching numbers
A mid-1980's Norinco SKS with a Choate Dragunov stock, MONSTER SKS Muzzle Brake, UTG Trirail, Reciever cover rail mount, NcStar 3-9x40 scope, and bipod
And a 1930 Nagant Model 1895 7-shot gas seal revolver from the Izhevsk Armory.

Pictures to come soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 am

Ummmmmmmm......... I haz 25 round nerf gun!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm

I only own a crossman M4 replica .177 cal pellet gun. It doesnt have the orange end of the barrel so it looks real I'm afraid to go in my backyard and shoot it . I got it to kill rabbits and for my son to shoot BB's and learn rifle safety. I have owned many types of firearms over the years but I don't own any now I dont hunt nowadays and I only target shoot with friends now and then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Freak
New in the Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 am

rrwatch wrote:
I only own a crossman M4 replica .177 cal pellet gun. It doesnt have the orange end of the barrel so it looks real I'm afraid to go in my backyard and shoot it . I got it to kill rabbits and for my son to shoot BB's and learn rifle safety. I have owned many types of firearms over the years but I don't own any now I dont hunt nowadays and I only target shoot with friends now and then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's all I do, target shoot. But considering it's a pellet gun, it shouldn't have the orange tip I don't think. I'm fairly certain only toys, that being airsoft, cap, etc., require the orange tip. I had multiple BB guns....but I ended up taking all of them apart years ago...I feel stupid now about that haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 am

I think your right about the orange tip thing... still I am going to spray paint the tip orange. I live in a corner house and folks driving by can see into my yard. This Crossman looks like a real assault rifle from a short distance. I can just see some neighbor freaking out thinking Im shooting/walking around outside with a real one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:53 am

I don't have any guns. But here's a list of firearms I think look/sound nice and would like to fire at a range.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Freak
New in the Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 am

The Last Ninja wrote:
I don't have any guns. But here's a list of firearms I think look/sound nice and would like to fire at a range.

Spoiler:

The Mosin will be the easiest to find at a range. Cinsidering they are only $120.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 am

The Last Ninja wrote:

Spoiler:

Personally, I think the AK line seems a bit over used. The inclusion of the FN F2000 and the Streyr AUG are wise choices, though not seeing the P-90 under the SMG list is a bit disappointing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I feel that way towards the AR-15 variants, Kalashnikov stuff would be second to them in the overused department. Although, I'd have to say it's more that the AK-47 is overused, especially in games where a more recent variant would be better suited. Still, I really like the Kalashnikov stuff.

I forgot about the P90. Which reminds me, I also forgot about the Vector Super V SMG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 pm

I had to Google that, then I felt stupid for not remembering what a Vector looked like. Really, I haven't seen one of those since MW2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Freak
New in the Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm

The AK is everywhere because it works. It is literally the best firearms design ever. And tyey actually had a Kriss Vector at a gunstore here, beautiful gun. And an FS2000, the civilian model of the F2000. And ACR, and SCAR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firearms Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Firearms Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: