The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 5:09 am

Shocked

LIAM. WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME PICTURE THAT. pale

RF: Suddenly not hungry anymore... *puts sandwich down* No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 am

\_(o.O)_/

Ooooh free sammich.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 am

Laughing
Go ahead and take it, I don't want it anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:11 am

God knows what's in that sammich, especially with all this talk of competetive masturbation around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:26 am

RT: I think a circle jerk is the most awful thing that you could witness... Just imagine..

*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
Person#1: ... well I'm done..
*Fap*
*Fap*
Person#1: Anyone else ?
*Fap*
Person #2: Well I can't finish with you talking..
*fapFap..*
Person #3: Will everyone shut up..
Person #4: Where's the juice ?

And then there is just silance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RT: I think a circle jerk is the most awful thing that you could witness... Just imagine..

*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*fapFap..*

RT If you were OCD and did a circle jerk would you be more involved in making sure everybody was really staying in a circle ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 am

*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*Fap*
*fapFap..*

This is why you are awesome.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 am

@Watch: I would use one of those math compasses to draw a circle and then mark the individual spots with a written paragraph in the middle that says "NO Leaving your spots!"

@Liam: Its scary how much time I've had to think about this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Shocked

My sandwich just had mayo, tomato, ham, salads and yup..

And now I'm picturing people jerking off in a circle while I watch and eat a sandwich facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Shocked

My sandwich just had mayo, tomato, ham, salads and yup..

And now I'm picturing people jerking off in a circle while I watch and eat a sandwich facepalm2

Sorry Sayb..er Kaiser but Look at the positive side... thanks to the OCD people its a PERFECT circle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Rt I hate how judgmental people are about the music you choose to listen to. I had a co worker once take my mastodon cd out and they where looking at some of the song names . O man those sound violent and from the background I hear man the only people that listen to that are people that have mommy and daddy issues ..../rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh if it wasn't a perfect circle then I'd probably interrupt everyone mid jerk and be all "OKAY, YOU, MOVE AN INCH TO YOUR RIGHT.. AND YOU THERE, WITH THE SCHLONG AS LONG AS HIS ARM... MOVE BACK A BIT BEFORE YOU KNOCK POOR LIAM OVER HERE OUT!" Laughing

wow okay.. I did not help myself with that extra mental image.. Embarassed

RQ: who would have the schlong as long as his arm? Thinking

*eats sandwich while waiting for a fight about lengths* Cool

@Jaded, oh I get that all the time when listening to my music. My mum especially until she listened to some of the songs and was like "huh... they're actually really deep and meaningful" and so she's okay with it now, but there's always gonna be people who judge other's tastes and choices in things unfortunately Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 4:51 am

Rt I hate how judgmental people are about the music you choose to listen to. I had a co worker once take my mastodon cd out and they where looking at some of the song names . O man those sound violent and from the background I hear man the only people that listen to that are people that have mommy and daddy issues ..../rant

Yeah I have a few song choices that get me looked at weird. Probably something to with one song jumping from Slipknots Duality to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata to the Doors Break On Through to U2's Desire to Fur Elise to Linkin Park. Music is a personal choice and people love looking down on others for choices and tastes that they think are beneath their's cause they love to talk down on others.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am

Ah I remember that game. We were on skype going "what the hell is going on!" staring at our screens for 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am

Its sad really , music is ment to be enjoyed just because you don't like what some one listens to didn't mean you shouldn't give them a chance . Like you said lod and kasier I guess its just human nature :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 9:52 am

My workout playlist... has old school rap, country, r&b, ska, rock, classic rock, and etc.
My playlists are very diverse. I have my happy playlist my sad playlist my road trip playlist and many more.
I listen to classical music frequently which always confuses Jeremiah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

I just randomise my entire collection.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 10:55 am

Same here lol sometimes I think I should set a playlist but then I'm reminded I'm far to lazy to go through all of my songs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Same here lol sometimes I think I should set a playlist but then I'm reminded I'm far to lazy to go through all of my songs

It would take me about 14 months of solid listening to get through my music collection.... literally. I've collected music since I was 11. I like any kind of music for the most part as long as it is done well. Even if its something I would not listen to often like country music I can appreciate the talent behind it. My pet peeves ... no talents, lipsynchers, and auto-tuners Angry :angry: there are an abundance of them and becoming more prevalent in the past decade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Nowadays it seems like it is more the image of the singer rather than the talent , hey you look the part but can't sing , we can fix that......ㅠ.ㅠ

there hasn't been that many good bands I have stumbled across these years where as I was in the late teens it seemed almost every few months something great was coming out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:05 pm

There have always been so called "teen idols" since I can remember. I'm talking about hot guys and gals who really could hardly sing but fit the image. Now every boy and girl who has or had a show on Disney or Nick suddenly turns out to be a singer. Miley Cyrus, Jonas Bros., ICarly, Demi Lovato, type people. Beiber is a whole nother thing.. total no talent as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 am

So the lymph nodes behind my ear are shrinking! YAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 pm

RF: Oh sweet merciful Liam.. I have nationitis again Crying or Very sad

Woke up with a massive headache, and then tried to sleep but then suddenly really really horrible sharp pains in my head, neck & shoulder, pelvic area and then my back and it lasted like an hour of throbbing/stabbing pain.. then suddenly disappeared and I was able to sleep after another hour of forcing myself to try and sleep.
(The ovary/pelvic area pain is normal as f*** for me, I get sharp stabbing pains every day that can last minutes to hours.. cuz I'm prone to cysts and other mumbojumbo.. but like.. this time it was ALL OVER. even the tops of my thighs and it was like I was being stabbed or something.. so weird pale)

Then I woke up late afternoon... and by wake up I mean my dad came in and told me to wake the f*** up before realizing I was really sick and then he apologized and tried to get me to go back to sleep.. but once I'm awake my body is all "LOLNOPE" Laughing

I was really nauseous and dizzy and just felt really weird... I was hungry but as soon as I went to grab something to eat, a wave of nausea hit me and then I wasn't hungry... walk away from the food, nausea goes away, dizziness goes away, hungry as f***!

So my solution was to drink a strong cup of coffee, have some painkillers and then just make myself eat something simple... I felt a lot better after that, I didn't eat much and was still hungry but while I was eating legit after 2 bites I just couldn't do it No
Surprisingly as soon as I drank the coffee my headache disappeared.. I rarely have caffiene, and I HATE coffee, but today I was like craving it and it worked scratch

So anyways, still was hungry but felt too sick to even move, waited a few hours, relaxed on the lounge, forced myself to drink as much water as I could possibly stand.. and then I was fine, Shocked

Mum felt the same way a few days ago and is still trying to recover from it, so maybe its a virus going around or something Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Dry toast helps with the nausea for me.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 am

I was like fine after I drank heaps of water Shocked it was so weird.

RF: I have a new favourite movie, Warm Bodies, that zombie one where he falls for a human Kiss ah such a hilarious and amazing movie I love you

RF: watching some other one and the kid is like "THE SANDMAN HAS BEEN VISITING ME" and then the mum goes in the room one night... AND f**** SLENDER LIKE POSSESSES THIS POOR KID.

Oh jesus.. I thought the movie was shit at first... and now its like. OMG, SLENDER! I love you ah, freaky slendy.. still wanna give him a hug Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: